Suggestion...

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Tasan
Sojourner

Suggestion...

Postby Tasan » Sun May 06, 2001 6:48 am

Make mobs lose movement points when they flee, so that eventually they just can't flee. It's extremely annoying for a mob to flee and heal back all the hitpoints you just shaved off it, only to have it flee again when you hit it.

T
Rahl
Sojourner

Postby Rahl » Sun May 06, 2001 4:12 pm

That would be a good idea accept for one thing. I myself have 130 mvs. Even if they did shave off a movement point from the mob, that would still be around 130 times of fleeing....I think you would kill it before then. Image

------------------
Rahl -- Guardian of pink bunnies and anything fluffy
Tilandal
Sojourner

Postby Tilandal » Sun May 06, 2001 11:17 pm

make it so they wasit movement when tracking you. It always sucks to have a mob that can run forever chasing you.
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Mon May 07, 2001 4:50 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rahl:
<B>That would be a good idea accept for one thing. I myself have 130 mvs. Even if they did shave off a movement point from the mob, that would still be around 130 times of fleeing....I think you would kill it before then. Image

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not talking about 1 mvp per flee, I'm talking more do to the general nature of fleeing. You are running, usually w/o caring about direction. So like 5-10 at least per flee.

Tas

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”