Class questing

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Ugrar
Sojourner

Class questing

Postby Ugrar » Fri Mar 29, 2002 6:29 am

Ok i was thinking about something kinda like the lich quest. but have one for each class not just the necromancer, like when a warrior hits lvl 50 he can quest to become like a weapons master. i'm not saying for it to be easy to get either and it would be nice for each and every class to be able to do this in one form or the other.

also would like to see warrior twinked alittle when something cons easy when you hit lvl 40+ it shouldnt be able to smack you around unless it's like a dragon or some other legendary mob.

just a thought.
Ugrar
Karikhan
Sojourner

Postby Karikhan » Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:57 am

I like that idea too

made me immediately think of Tele-Arena

but have them start at level ONE of their new lass .. and build new and bigger skills .. with new and bigger mobs .. OMG the mud is HUGE already .. can you imagine how much shit would have to be done!!
Selias
Sojourner

Postby Selias » Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:08 am

Not to moosh this idea, but it's been talked about before. Correct me if I"m wrong, but the general consensus is that the players don't want to have a bunch of remorts running around.
Galok Icewolf
Sojourner

Postby Galok Icewolf » Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:13 pm

If ever class has a remort, it ceases to be unique. If its not unique, its boring. If its boring, why bother.

Basically its been discussed by gods and players.. and its not gonna happen.
Nokie
Sojourner

Postby Nokie » Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:54 pm

Myconid remort quest?!

------------------
Nokie 'No you don't!! That belongs to me!' Quickfingers
Taegost
Sojourner

Postby Taegost » Mon Apr 01, 2002 7:57 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Galok Icewolf:
<B>If ever class has a remort, it ceases to be unique. If its not unique, its boring. If its boring, why bother.

Basically its been discussed by gods and players.. and its not gonna happen.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can understand your logic on the point of all classes havinga remort.. But tell me, with only one remort already, how is it any different?
Besides having the oddball classes (Like my Drow Warrior, I love him :>) define the "uniqueness" of a given class as compared to others of that class...
Or in some cases, even the uniqueness of a race...

------------------
Taegost L'Mirrahn - STUPER DRUID(tm)
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Fri Apr 05, 2002 7:13 pm

ph33r the human warrior.

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”