Bards/BTC song adjustments

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
thrankon
Sojourner

Bards/BTC song adjustments

Postby thrankon » Thu Jun 27, 2002 8:12 pm

Can we make it possible to adjust the targeting of a song during battle or while standing around without having to reset the entire song.
Example : Im singing song of offensive harmony for a group and I wish to target it specificly on (tank 1) why would it be nessary to stop singing, recompose myself and then sing the same song to this person.

Performers do tihs all the time, sing to a crowd of thousands, pull a woman outa the crowd and focus their song on that person.

Not I guess something taht would be deemed overly high on the list of changes but one that seems logical to me.

thran
Aldira
Sojourner

Postby Aldira » Thu Jun 27, 2002 8:20 pm

Already posted, already agreed to be a good idea, already being worked on, I believe Image

Itchy rules. (it's in the bard feedback thread in gameplay)
thrankon
Sojourner

Postby thrankon » Thu Jun 27, 2002 8:40 pm

rofl c what happens when u go away fer 6months your ideas become old and used before u even think of them !!!
thanks

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 28, 2002 3:18 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thrankon:
<B>rofl c what happens when u go away fer 6months your ideas become old and used before u even think of them !!!
thanks</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh. Not really, new bard code's been in for 9 days now.

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”