yuan-ti eq

Archive of the Sojourn3 Ideas Forum.
Nassis
Sojourner

yuan-ti eq

Postby Nassis » Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:20 am

There needs to be a tailrng that increases the chance of successful tailsweep.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:01 am

Is there something unacceptable about yuan-only eq that would fit existing slots?

------------------
Aldavien tells you 'so um, what exactly have we gotten this trip, other than a pile of our own corpses?'
Wargo
Sojourner

Postby Wargo » Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:33 am

I have always wondered why tailsweep has significantly less successful rate than bodyslam. Can this be looked into?
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Sun Aug 18, 2002 2:14 am

i hear you mori, but isn't it kind of neat that there is a tail slot? they couldve accomplished the same thing with yuan only eq in the near term, but in the longterm your still looking at losing 4 slots to play a yuan. now you lose 4 slots but gain a unique one.

ive always kinda wondered exactly how long our tail is... to enable us to wrap someone up in it and send them sprawling...

------------------
------
where ara you my rittle raabuuri
Orvik
Sojourner

Postby Orvik » Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:23 am

yuan-tis are about 20 feet long, and stand 5 feet tall on sojourn (mine does at least)

also I hit tailsweep quite a lot yssilk, maybe its a class thing

pythrrus

------------------
Rivi
Sojourner

Postby Rivi » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:36 pm

Hm that is interesting, how long is a yuanti tail. How many tail plates can fit on that tail ^_^
Treladian
Sojourner

Postby Treladian » Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:19 am

Don't forget that yuan-ti abominations are basically really big snakes with some humanoid features, meaning that except for the head, they're ALL tail. If they're not wearing heavy armor, they can use everything but a few feet of their bodies to constrict.

------------------
You fire a black-shafted elven arrow to the east at Gormal's pet goat with masterful shooting that does lethal damage!
You receive your share of experience.
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:55 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kiryan:
i hear you mori, but isn't it kind of neat that there is a tail slot</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*is* there a tail slot now? I haven't heard any yuan news in months.

------------------
Aldavien tells you 'so um, what exactly have we gotten this trip, other than a pile of our own corpses?'

Return to “S3 Ideas Archive”