A Heretic's Nightmare

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Nilan
Sojourner

A Heretic's Nightmare

Postby Nilan » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:59 am

Nilan felt his body shiver as the full weight of the monolith’s vision surrounded him. He clutched at his insignia of a black mask, his right hand gripped so tightly around “Shadow” that his fingers bled. Still he didn’t feel it.

The assassin felt nothing. Nothing at all. The image played over in his addled mind. He knew what he saw. He knew exactly what that grotesque mutilated creature was. Eight legs and wielding blades in each hand!

“A drider,” he whispered, his voice quivering slightly. He gathered strength, muttering a prayer to Vhaeraun as he dropped to his knees at the base of the cold slab of stone. The assassin had seen driders before. He had only witnessed the dark ritual of Lloth once, but the horrid images stuck in his mind. Drow males, brutally tortured, maimed, kept alive in excruciating agony at the whim of Lloth priestesses as they worked their divine magic to appease the SpiderQueen.

What part did Lloth play in all this? What part would he himself play? Nilan looked to the night sky.

“Vhaeraun, I am your hand, guide my blade, spare me from that fate.”

Enjoy guys
A monolith has awoken, seek it out

Nilan
aka
Stabby

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”