Hear ye Hear ye All Ye Bloodthirsty n' Ugly Evils

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Hear ye Hear ye All Ye Bloodthirsty n' Ugly Evils

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:33 am

From the Halls of Gloom, written in the hand of Artikerus Blindhammer

The realms ye live in are seemin' to be threatened. The surface races are panickin' and the threat do be aimed at Dobluth Kyor as well. This is a call to the races of the Underdark, to the inhabitants of Hyssk, the Ogres of Faang and the Trolls of Ghore to be joining me, SUNDAY, JANUARY 4TH, 2004 at JENNA'S fer a meetin' to discussin' the defendin' of the drow city and the threat it do be holdin' fer all of our races.

Evil humans will be tolerated but are not endorsed.

King Artikerus Blindhammer of Clan Blindhammer, King of Gloomhaven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This meeting will be RP and based on the current quest campaign going on. I recommend that everyone read the numbered posts by Gurns, 1-7 or so, for background. To be discussed at this meeting will of course be what we will be facing, when we may face it, and most importantly who will be leading to defend against these powers. ALL roleplaying individuals are invited no matter what level you are. This will end up going beyond mere RP - lets finally see the evil races of Sojourn unite and show up in some strength.

Thank you.
King Artikerus Blindhammer
---------------
Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'
Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'
Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:35 am

Oh ya. 8pm at Jennas 1/04/04
forgot the time:P

EIGHT PM EST!!!!
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:21 pm

By the gods, you must really hate them. Telling them to read my posts 1-7 or so. Besides the fact that I don't have posts numbered that way, so how are they going to know which you mean?

I recommend reading "Monoliths #4l: A Brief Synopsis". http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13059 And for those more interested, the two links in that post.

Of course, if you really want to know about everything, I think just about all the stories in this RP-Quest forum are relevant.
rarlaj
Sojourner

Postby rarlaj » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:57 pm

Not that We Orcs of Bloodtusk have been asked....

I, Rarlaj Shaman of Bloodtusk, offer my mace and spells to your cause.

This is a call to the races of the Underdark, to the inhabitants of Hyssk, the Ogres of Faang and the Trolls of Ghore to be joining me, SUNDAY, JANUARY 4TH, 2004 at JENNA'S fer a meetin' to discussin' the defendin' of the drow city and the threat it do be holdin' fer all of our races.

bah leave it to an ugly bearded halfling with bad breath to forget us...

remember King Arti....

once a king always a king... once a knight is never enough

Ralaj Shaman of Orbdrin D'oloth
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:22 pm

whine whine whine
bish bish bish

Yes Rarlaj, bring yer kobold clan on. We do be needin' goblin fodder fer the defense :)

(Sorry Orcs, you guys did slip my mind. PLEASE SHOW UP - there are few races more RPable (okay, Drow, Duergar, Yuan-ti's, Illithids, Ogres, and Trolls are) ;) than Orcs, you guys will have fun!

See ya Sunday!
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm

bump.

1.30 left til meeting.

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”