Weight of the Underdark

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Weight of the Underdark

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:02 pm

1. The Southeastern mines are drying up. Mithril vein is bare.
1a. Re-open mines West of Talenrock with double security until new vein secured in the Southeast.

2. Several of the lizard breeders in the city are reporting diseased and lamed lizards. Mlenok reports that still-born rates are climbing. Check water sources.

3. Puspoks are renegging on western tunnel expansion upkeep.
3a. Trilk, McUDuck, Bukbukken to begin exploratory mining in Wester tunnel until Puspok brought in line.

4. Four reported deserters from the gate guard. Two slain, one captured.
4a. Rogue scouts from Duergar Settlement executed.

5. Skirmishes along the Ixarkon border. Illithids have captured four sentries in the month.

6. No response from Dlavizz in three weeks.

7. Pech extermination of the upper tunnel expansionary mines underway.

8. Patrols reporting increased water weird activity along the Gloom River and the Eastern Underground River.
8a. Svirfneblin increasing defensive measures on Northeastern edge of their city. Send scout.
8b. Quaggoth herds/tribes decimating wild rothe population. Send in Trilk to capture, thin populace of quaggoths.

9. McUduck reports a small mushroom crop this season. Look to the outer tunnels for harvest. Keep storage bins under security and lock at
the Royal Grainery.

10. Another crack has developed in the ceiling of the Grand Chasm corridor. Architects will need to fix it or have Mine Leaders find and secure a new tunnel through the Western Gates.

11. Cave-in has blocked three corridors below the city.

12. Recieved several shipments of bad produce from the surface. Execute the merchants.

13. No reports from scouts on Evermeet.

14. No reports from the scouts near Black Griffon Road

15. No reports from scouts in vicinity of Waterdeep.

16. No reports from the scouts in Ghore.

17. No reports from the scouts in Faang.

18. Scout in Baulder's Gate captured.

18a. Send in scout. Have previous scout silenced.

19. Scout in Nesme slain.
19a. Investigate - full contingent of Blindhammer shock troops.

20. Report from scout near Mithril Hall: Several dwarven detachments heading south to Waterdeep. Griffon's Nest report: Nothing substantial.

21. Return from Dwarfhome. All is well.

** Army amassing on Astral Plane.
** Bard 'Gurns' necklace.
** Nilan 'Shadowtalker' dispensible?
** Teej Caucophan.
** Pantherclaw and spirit. maintain.
** Meet with Dlavizz about underdark forces army to meet Astral army
** Tsakchanar
** Evermeet - Gwark kobold village.
** Blessing of the new hammer.
** Begin Nights Day
King Artikerus Blindhammer
---------------
Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'
Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'
Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'
Zen
Sojourner

Re: Weight of the Underdark

Postby Zen » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:00 am

Clan Blindhammer wrote:13. No reports from scouts on Evermeet.

He died well, if it is any consolation.

Vahkarim En Tel'Quessir,

-Llandrien Brightwater
The Lord of the Iron Wastes holds his hammer high in the air, shouting a torment... 'Weak fools!'
Teej tells you 'I think they're deliberately outsourcing - trying to improve their genetics.'
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:30 am

Careful pixie, such words can be leadin' to accidents on the battlefield. With two armies facin' the Vile One, I'm fer sure that there won't be enuff time to always discern who it be my hammer is turnin' bones into powder.
Zen
Sojourner

Postby Zen » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:25 am

Send your spies to my island again and you will fall well before the battle is joined, svirfneblin king.

-Llandrien
The Lord of the Iron Wastes holds his hammer high in the air, shouting a torment... 'Weak fools!'

Teej tells you 'I think they're deliberately outsourcing - trying to improve their genetics.'
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:26 am

If any of those unaccounted for scouts are the ones you sent to attack me, duergar, I assure you they are pushing up daisys in the Night Above.

*wink*

Nilan :)

p.s. but then you knew that

Hey and what is this --- Nilan - dispensible?

Ya know, duergar your only saving grace is that ya put a '?' there *grin*
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:42 pm

Zen wrote:Send your spies to my island again and you will fall well before the battle is joined, svirfneblin king.

-Llandrien

I thought he was a duergar. Svirfneblin are gnomes. Silly elves.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:01 pm

I think that was supposed to be an insult...

Like calling Zen a pixie.

No way is Zen full of sweet, powdered candy in the flavors of grape, cherry, and orange.
Demuladon
Sojourner

Postby Demuladon » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:14 am

Attn: King Artikerus
Confidential Report from Clairvoyance Intelligence Unit (Ci-U):

Last sighting of duergar Diplomatic mission to Evermeet was one ten-day ago. Appears duergar Diplomatic mission was ambushed just prior to dawn. Before Clair-Int was finally lost, Ci-U recorded 2 duergar corpses surrounded by at least 17 elven warrior corpses.

End report.
Demuladon
Sojourner

Postby Demuladon » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:16 pm

Ci-U Confidential Report re: Evermeet Corpse Retrieval Team

Last night the Fast Response Team successfully retrieved corpses of both members of the duergar Diplomatic Mission to Evermeet. After ressurection an initial debrief was carried out and it was positively confirmed that Tahlshara is located in Lieuthilspar. Full debriefing will be carried out tomorrow after the Diplomats recover from fatigue effects.

End Report.
Zen
Sojourner

Postby Zen » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:56 pm

Demuladon wrote:Attn: King Artikerus
Ci-U Confidential Report re: Evermeet Corpse Retrieval Team

Last night the Fast Response Team successfully retrieved corpses of both members of the duergar Diplomatic Mission to Evermeet. After ressurection an initial debrief was carried out and it was positively confirmed that Tahlshara is located in Lieuthilspar. Full debriefing will be carried out tomorrow after the Diplomats recover from fatigue effects.

End Report.

You dirt dwarves are about as bright as bricks if you feel the need to send an expedition to confirm THAT.

Demuladon
Sojourner

Postby Demuladon » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:58 pm

Ci-U Confidential Report re: Exposure of Mole in Ci-U

As suspected, the double blind sting operation revealed the presense of an elven mole inside the Clairvoyance Intelligence Unit. Mole has been eliminated.

End report.
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:28 am

Good work Demuladon, yer makin' more of a place fer yerself than ye know. As fer the pixies, they're oft found to be flutterin' in circles fer not verifyin' whats needin' to be known anyhaps, an' thats why they stay on their lil green rock away from e'eryone else.

Get ye with Gwark o' the Kobold Village an' we'll be beginnin' work on the tunnels from here to thar.
King Artikerus Blindhammer

---------------

Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'

Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'

Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'

Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”