Mithrilguard ceremony as seen by Tiefling.

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

oteb
Sojourner

Mithrilguard ceremony as seen by Tiefling.

Postby oteb » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:41 pm

It was a damp and rainy day and he was quite tired after a ride all the way from Shadow Gap. Obibble pulled his hood down to cover his face as he entered the gates of Waterdeep. He didn’t want to visit the northern part of town populated with annoying salesmen and bored adventurers. He wanted at least a couple hours of peaceful rest before continuing his travel farther so he took Street of Silks to walk down to less buzzling part of town to his favorite tavern Selune’s Smile. He took of his coat shaking droplets of rain as he entered the tavern and then folded it to hang it at the back of his chair. The room was quite peaceful just filled with a number of people in various stages of getting drunk. Just the company he expected for this evening. He tossed a couple platinum coins to the bard performing at stage to finally stop singing. Ya know those bards on prime just can’t hold a candle to the singers in the bars of Sigil. Ah the one at Crazed Baatezu now he could sing, but that’s a whole different story.
He placed a couple coins over the counter to Luna to get him a bottle of ale. Just as he grabbed the bottle to look for a free table a dwarf hurled himself into the room almost tripping as he crossed the room bumping into Obibble.
-Tis tohdah I telh yah- the dwarf mumbled – Tehy are pmrotted
Obibble took a couple long gulps of a beer to try to understand the dwarf.
-Who is promoted? And where? – he asked when he finally could make something out of dwarf’s mumbling
-Mifrilhuard bak af home. I bin dreenking with Hormal, he strafted celbrafing alreafy
- Drinking with Gormal already? Just how does he expect to get to Mithril Hall by today if he is drinking in Waterdeep.
- He saif somfingf bouf a elfen magik
- Interesting, very interesting..
Obibble finished his beer rather quickly and walked out back to the rainy streets of Waterdeep. A quick spell revealed that Gormal and his fellow Mithrilguards are already in Mithril Hall. “Well free beer and food if nothing else..Even tho the company of drunken dwarves may be quite dangerous” thought Obibble as he started casting his spell.
Dark shadows surrounded him as he vanished into thin air to reappear far away north.

Bruenor's Square
You are standing in the middle of a huge four way square that branches off
into the other sections of Mithril Hall. In the middle of the square there is
a huge monument of Moradin, the dwarven god. He is holding a huge mithril hammer
in one hand, which is raised to come down on a huge black anvil. The statue
itself is at least 20 feet high, each part of it is completely detailed,
showing craftsmanship that only the dwarven can obtain. His eyes blaze from
the light of fire red rubies, and every feature of his body is sparkling clean.
There are four different paths leading away from the monument. Bruenor's Way
leads east and west to most of the shops and markets of the city. You see
a few dwarven warriors coming from the north off of the Path of Heroes, and
to the south you see the grand Temple of Moradin, completed in dwarven marble
and mithril...it reaches to the tips of the Alterian roof.
Exits: - North - East - South - West
There is a huge well here next to the statue.
There is a very large sign here.
A message board that says, 'Personal Story Board' hangs here.
A New Code comment board hangs here, waiting for feedback.
A dwarven warrior is here looking about.
Rayos - Yauthmair - Mithrilguard (Dwarf) stands here.
Lilithelle Mist Maiden - Shadows of Imphras (Grey Elf) stands, inches above the surface here.
You sense a lifeform nearby.
Kelgar Felhammer - Yauthmair - Mithrilguard (RP) (Dwarf) stands in mid-air here.
Gormal Stoneforge - Yauthmair - Mithrilguard (RP) (Dwarf) stands here.
Garal Coldanvil - Yauthmair - Mithrilguard (Dwarf) stands here.

Obibble’s features became distorted as he finished his spell, almost revealing his true features but fortunetly his hood helped the illusion and masked them well. The dwarves of Mithril Hall wouldn’t probably appreciate a gnome with tiny horns on their streets. Just to be sure Obibble decide to mask his features entirely disguising with magicks as one of dwarven guards. He knew better than giving anyone that he could not call a friend a chance to recognize his true nature. He sat peacefully near the fountain awaiting for the other Mithriguard to gather for a ceremony and all other that came here just as himself for free beer and food (can’t miss a chance for that). After a while a whole company was gathered and general Dagna joined the party just as Gormal was giving away tankards filled with premium ale.

Dagna, the dwarven general enters from the north.
Dagna, the dwarven general nods.
Rayos bows deeply before Dagna, the dwarven general.
Touk bows deeply before Dagna, the dwarven general.
Gormal says 'Alright you sods! Fall in and be quick about it!'
Garal bows deeply before Dagna, the dwarven general.Gormal snaps to attention and salutes Dagna, the dwarven general.General Dagna rumbles, 'Evening, lads'Garal snaps to attention and salutes Dagna, the dwarven general.General Dagna rumbles, 'At ease, at ease.'Gormal says 'Shall we get started then sir?'General Dagna rumbles, 'This be yer ceremony.'Dagna, the dwarven general chuckles politely.
General Dagna rumbles, 'I'll be sayin' a few words later.'Gormal says 'Right. Thanks to our friends firstoff fer comin to honor us as the first members of Mithrilguard step up inna ranks.
Gormal says 'Honor to General Dagna for coming to preside over the this ceremony as well.'Rayos shows his approval by clapping his small hands together.Dagna, the dwarven general nods.Garal says 'Aye, a great honor.'Gormal says 'Ah'm no one fer long speeches and the like, so I'll keep this short.'Gormal says 'Feel free to use those tankards any time. Ye got em ta use'Gormal winks suggestively.Garal tried to drink but missed his mouth!
Garal says 'Use it I will!'
sip tankard
It tastes like ale.
You say 'bah they make better ale in Sigil.'You spit over your left shoulder.Mogr makes a flying leap at Gormal, and tackles him to the ground.Gormal rolls his eyes at Mogr.Mogr tugs on Gormal's beard, making him jump.Gormal says 'sit down ya big oaf'Garal grasps Mogr's forearm in a sign of brotherhood.Gormal says 'Now as ah was saying...'Gormal says 'When a dwarf is accepted into our ranks, they are given the title 'Yauthmair', meaning "handholds, or nor clear way" until they 'ave proven themselves. All of us began as such, and all must prove their worth before leading their fellow Guard.'“What are they promoting them for” thought Obibble sipping the poor piss dwarven ale “I mean common everyone can lead a drinking binge. Granted dwarves seem to be a bit predestined to do that but with a little training anyone can catch up.” Lost in his thought he missed a part of the actual ceremony. He regain his sense just as..

General Dagna rumbles, 'Aye, congratulations, lads!'
Ladak smacks Torir on the helm with his steain in salute almost knocking jim flat if his legs were not so sturdy.Gormal says 'Torir is out for a time doing his duty to the guard and will be honored later.'
Dagna, the dwarven general looks at Shianna.You whisper 'sweet elven lass aint she?' to Dagna, the dwarven general.
Dagna, the dwarven general whispers to you, 'Elves be too skinny fer my taste.'
“Ya to skinny and not enough facil hair? Damn twisted dwarven sense of taste” said Obibble to himself.
Garal says 'Aye, his turn will come, much ale shall flow.'Shianna curtseys before Dagna, the dwarven general gracefully.
Mogr gets a mug of Old Dark Ale from his large bag sewn from dragon-gut.Mogr takes a good swill of the ale, licking his lips
Garal says 'I cannae wait!'Touk gets an onyx beer mug with encircling diamonds from his large bag sewn from dragon-gut.Touk gives an onyx beer mug with encircling diamonds to Duna.Touk says 'Fill up with that'Gormal says 'We call these dwarves 'Sonn', or "good stone". They've proven their worth and value to their brethen and are accepted fully as members to defend the dwarven ways.'Gormal says 'Sonn, are expected to lead their brethen in and out of battle, while guiding the newer recruits.'Mogr says 'Hail the Sonn of the Guard!'Rayos says 'Hail the Sonn!'
Cofen shouts 'Hail Sonn!'Gormal says 'From 'ere, the journey becomes more difficult as members must pass trials to advance further in rank. They must demonstrate their prowess in battle and their ability to lead others.'Garal says 'As usual, I'll drink to that'
Garal tried to drink but missed his mouth!Gormal tanks a large swig from his tankard, grinning widely as some foam spills onto his beard.Gneral Dagna rumbles, 'A fine speech!'
Rayos agrees with Dagna, the dwarven general.
Garal says 'My blood, my life. These will I lay down to preserve the ways of our fathers.'Gormal says 'Ah' believe the general would like to say a few words.'Dagna, the dwarven general nods at Gormal.General Dagna rumbles, 'Thank'ee'
General Dagna rumbles, 'All right, I'm going t' say a few words here. So get yerself a drink. Listenin' t' speeches is damn thirsty work.General Dagna roars, 'Men! Mithrilguard!'General Dagna rumbles, 'It's good t' see such a fine bunch o' lads!'General Dagna roars, 'Sonn!
General Dagna rumbles, 'You've shown yer mettle, proven yer worth!'
General Dagna rumbles, 'Fired in the furnace! Hammered hard!'General Dagna roars, 'And there ye be, straight and strong! An example to all true dwarfs!'General Dagna rumbles, 'Ye well deserve this promotion!'General Dagna rumbles, 'The rest o' ye, ye didn't get promoted today. But I know ye'll get there.'General Dagna rumbles, 'For one, ye have these fine examples afore ye.'Touk says 'They certainly show promise Dagna'Garal says 'Ye speak words that honor meh. I c'n only hope that I live up to'm.'General Dagna roars, 'More important, yer the Mithrilguard!'
Touk says 'I'll drink to that too!'
General Dagna rumbles, 'So I expect t' see all o' ye promoted, someday soon.'General Dagna rumbles, 'That's my say, let's have a drink to ye! T' the Mithrilguard!'Gormal tanks a large swig from his tankard, grinning widely as some foam spills onto his beard.Gormal says 'Mithrilguard!'
Tokib, the dwarven adjutant enters from the north.

Tokib, the dwarven adjutant snaps to attention and salutes Dagna, the dwarven general.General Dagna rumbles, 'What is it, Tokib?'Tokib says 'Sir! A party of Tvorlites has been spotted!'General Dagna rumbles, 'Give me the full report!'
Tokib says 'Sir! I don't know, sir!'
Tokib says 'Sir! They marched right past the entrance to Mithril Hall! Moving slowly, sir!'Dagna, the dwarven general sighs loudly
Gormal says 'Sounds te me like a bad time for them to do it'
General Dagna rumbles, 'Where are they headed?'
Tokib says 'Sir! I don't know, sir! Someone said they were talking about the monolith in the ice and Griffon's Nest, sir!General Dagna rumbles, 'Anything else, Tokib?'Tokib says 'Sir, no sir!'
General Dagna rumbles, 'Dismissed, Tokib.'
Tokib, the dwarven adjutant snaps to attention and salutes Dagna, the dwarven general
General Dagna grumbles, 'Young pups, don't know their ass...'
Gormal says 'Ya need say nothing'
General Dagna roars, 'Mithrilguard! I got a job for ye!

Gormal says 'we already know what ta do'

“Ya roar and stuff.. Three cheers for beer inflated dwarven egos” thought Obibble bitterly “I wonder if any dwarf could stand against a goblin child if he didn’t get a beer first”

Gormal says 'who's with me dwarves and friends/!'
General Dagna rumbles, 'Do ye?'
General Dagna roars, 'I need ye t' go check 'em out. I want t' know why they're here, and what they're doing!'
General Dagna rumbles, 'If they're not causing trouble... We aren't no damned Duergars, t' slaughter 'em out o' hand.'
General Dagna roars, 'But if they're trouble, you know how t' take care of it!'
Garal says 'If they be against our people and our ways, we kill. If they are not, we chase 'em out anyway but let them escape with their heads.'
Gormal says 'i can't say mogr won't knock a full skulls if they don't answer up quickly'

Dagna, the dwarven general nods.
Gormal grips the haft of his warhammer and bellows 'Mithrilguard to arms!'
General Dagna rumbles, 'Good luck, lads!'

Then the whole company rolled (ya I think it’s the right word after all the beer that’s been drunk during the ceremony) out of the town and thru the mountains. It’s quite unbelievable how fast can the dwarves run in the mountainous regions given their short legs. Might I add that legs that didn’t actually follow a straight path (blame Brimir and his ale)

You say 'ya sure are a brave elfess shianna to walk with a party of drunk dwarves..'
Delmair says 'aye.'
You say 'especially with your looks.'
Delmair chuckles politely.
Shianna rubs her chin and stares at you, pondering about you.
Gormal says 'she have nay enough facial hair fer the like of me'
Touk says 'Shianna has proven her worth in battle many times. Although.. judging by the amount of ale 'as been imbibed, I'm also impressed.'
Garal protects Shianna.
Delmair says 'as long as she's not sporting a beard, i think she's safe.'
Garal says 'Leave'r alone, bignose, she proves herself time and again.'

And so the snow covered mountain tops zoomed past the group as the chilly winds calmed the tempers and heads of non-dwarves. Dwarves of course being trained and native to area countered the effect of the cold winds by increased beer consumption.Finally a party came to a sheltered valley high in the Thunderpeaks

Gormal says 'that monolith be around here somewheres'

You scan east...
An Ice Tunnel
Exits: -N -E -W
The ghoul of a platemail clad human stands here.(Red Aura)
The wraith of a platemail clad human stands here.(Red Aura)
The zombie of a crimson-robed mage stands here.(Red Aura)
A hooded sorcerer stands here murmuring an incantation.(Red Aura)
An ancient construct dutifully follows the procession.
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl stands here.(Red Aura)
The skeleton of a crimson-robed mage stands here.(Red Aura)
The zombie of an unholy knight of Auzorm'tvorl stands here.(Red Aura)
The zombie of an unholy knight of Auzorm'tvorl stands here.(Red Aura)
A hooded sorcerer stands here murmuring an incantation.(Red Aura)
A ferocious mercenary is here, casually leaning against the wall.(Red Aura)
A slender human, clad in rune-hemmed crimson robes, waits patiently.(Red Aura)
A ferocious mercenary is here, casually leaning against the wall.(Red Aura)
A Banite Justice stands here, arms crossed over his chest.(Red Aura)
A heavily armored human, clad in platemail bearing a crimson symbol, stands at the ready.(Red Aura)
A skulking human with a crimson blaze on his armor lurks here.(Red Aura)
An armored knight surveys the area impassively.(Red Aura)
A faint nimbus of smoke wafts around the hooves of this fierce nightmare.(Red Aura)
A husky human, clad in crimson-emblazoned platemail stands nearby.(Red Aura)
An ancient construct dutifully follows the procession.

Gormal says 'for the love of moradin'
You say 'i think they are peaceful.. nod me'
Delmair says 'this could get ugly'
Gormal says 'A small group my ass!'
Mogr says 'Ahhh, the evil followers of Bane descrate our northern lands!'
Hartor lets out a huge thunderous roar! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Delmair says 'that construct is one of my largest concerns.'
Gormal says 'I dinna know what you all know of this t'vourl character, but he's bad news'
Delmair group-says 'constructs are quite powerful.'
Garal says 'Remember, we're here to find out what they mean to do, not to smite on sight.'
Garal says 'We may find that smiting need be done, but let cool heads prevail until warm blood needs to flow.'

A ferocious mercenary looks about him, warily.
Gormal strides in from the west, a fierce stare in his eyes.
Mogr says 'You are a long way from home. emissary of the dark lands.'
peer emissary
You squint your eyes and peer at him.
A ferocious mercenary growls, 'Looks like a bunch of soldiers, sir.'
Gormal says 'A long way indeed.'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'Home. What a quaint concept.
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'I imagine you have come to view the monolith as well.'
Gormal says 'ah've already seen int'

Seeing all the monasters Cofen started to act quite strange running in and out of the valley, taking curious looks at the mobs and well their belonging as well which made them quite weary..

An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'Does one of you handle this being?'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl points his finger at Cofen.
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl peers around intently, looking for something.
You say 'he is beyond handling.. you know free will has its drawbacks'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl snickers softly.
Gormal says 'Why've ye invaded my home then'
Delmair says 'i have not seen this monolith, only heard of its presence. i have not come to fight you either.'
Cofen sheaths his daggers.
Gormal says 'I know who and what ye'are and who sent ye'
An unholy knight of Auzorm'tvorl chuckles politely.
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'Your home, indeed. You lair beneath the snows, good dwarf. Not up in these mountains.'
A skulking rogue scans the crowd.
Mogr shifts his shield on his arm, inspecting a nick along its edge.
Gormal says 'Should ah no protect my roof?'
Obibble chuckled to himself “roof? Gormal's uncle was goat shepard near here..”
An unholy knight of Auzorm'tvorl says 'Perhaps the dwarves seek to come out of their holes, and settle the lands above. Wouldn't that be a fun time in the north?'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'You do not guard it from others who come to visit. This is a heavily visited location. Do not deny me.'
Cofen says 'the mountains are our home we live in them but protect the whole mountain.'
Touk says 'Well you can't go saying an abundus of ale would be less fun now can ye'
An unholy knight of Auzorm'tvorl shifts slightly in his saddle, hand idly wrapped about the hilt of his sword.

An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'Perhaps. Chilling does bring out the best in a good ale.'
Gormal says 'Your order is no longer welcomed about Mithril Hall.'
Gormal says 'By order of King Bruenor himself.'
Gormal says 'aye alads?'
Cofen says 'AYE!'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'Very well. When we see his proclamation, we will be certain to relay the message.'
Gormal says 'My word is enough.'
Gormal says 'Leave this place.'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'You do not bear the good King's seal.'
Gormal says 'i do not?'
Cofen says 'the guard has spoken! so it shall be.'
Mogr leans on Ladak's shoulder, glancing coolly about him.
Garal says 'And the word of the Mithrilguard behind it. The king's own general, Dagna, has given us our charge.'
Gormal says 'take a closer look here.'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'I would see this seal.'
Gormal hefts his hammer.
A hooded mage whispers sulkily 'They can't stop us from going where we want. We have just as much right to see the black stone as they do'
A ferocious mercenary growls, 'Nothing like Soldiers to get you going in the morning.'
A ferocious mercenary spits out the side of his mouth.
Delmair says 'what do you care, as long as the price is right, eh?'
A ferocious mercenary growls, 'Soldiers I kill for free.'
Cofen unsheaths his daggers and fades into the shadows.
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'When it is known that this disorganized band is a direct representative of the good King Bruenor of the Dwarves of Mithril Hall, your word shall be more than air.'
Gormal says 'Your master has tried to kill me too many times for me to tolerate your kind any longer'
Rayos tries to calm Gormal down.
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'What know you of my Master?'
An unholy knight of Auzorm'tvorl says 'And it can stand against the word of Kralgar, who expects us once our business is finished.'
You say 'i think chilly winds aint working for fine dwarven ale in his head'
point gormal
You point your finger at him.
A ferocious mercenary growls, 'Show me a man who doesn't kill for money or power, I'll show you a liar.'
Shianna raises her hand.
Gormal says 'Ah know enough'
Yog says 'hey, i can walk you to Kralgar if you need help with directions'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'Excuse me.'
Delmair says 'shianna, you don't count. you're not a man.'
Rayos says 'the guard doesn't kill for money or power!'
Garal says 'Then I'm the king of liars.'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl looks at a primordial obsidian monolith overlaid in runes.

An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl gazes raptly at the monolith.
Rayos looks at a primordial obsidian monolith overlaid in runes.
Ladak starts working his way around to heave the monolith onto his back.
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'Another moment.'
A ferocious mercenary growls, 'Now that's a big rock.'
An emissary from Auzorm'tvorl says 'I see... Where are the deepest shadows aside from under ground?'
You whisper 'we all seek knowledge of things past and present... i can share information about location of other stones..' to an emissary from Auzorm'tvorl.
A ferocious mercenary says 'A rock almost as thick as the head of that dwarf.'
Gormal says 'You've been warned, if I should find you here when I return...'
Touk says 'I'm seen some pretty deep shadows in Avernus, deeper then those lit by the roaring fires of the Hall.'
An unholy knight of Auzorm'tvorl says 'We'll move on our time'
Mogr says 'I see deep shadows in the eyes of your vile brethren, walker of dark paths.'
Gormal says 'Your time is now, we will return.'
Garal says 'I know some deeper than that, Touk.'
Gormal says 'going to mh'
Gormal says 'gonna make Dagna give us guards to help'

Tis was quite amazing! Chilly winds actually overtaken the beer inflated dwarven ego and Gormal came to his senses. The party didn’t stand a slightest chance in confrontation with the trovlites without and outside help. The moving out of the valley posed some problem..
Rayos says 'i need to know more'
Rayos says 'i need to know more'
Rayos is craving the knowledge the the monolith can bring.
Rayos says 'You don't understand! None of you understand!'
Duna says 'You'll have your chance Rayos.'
Rayos wails in misery.
Rayos says 'bring me back to it!'
Rayos weeps.

But soon Rayos’ complains were ignored by everyone. As the party was led down the mountain slopes to the sheltered valley nesting Mithril Hall. Cofen stayed behind to spy on enemies movement as was requested to send reports by a mail pigeon.

General Dagna rumbles, 'So, report. What happened with the Tvorlites?'
Gormal says 'Down to business '
Gormal says 'Garal tell the general what we found'
Garal says 'We encountered a large group, unholy knights, several foul unliving but not yet dead, not to mention mercenaries and other constructs.'
< P: std >
Dagna, the dwarven general sighs loudly.
Garal says 'Even one of the justice guards of Bane.'

General Dagna rumbles, 'That Tokib!'
General Dagna rumbles, 'Ye'd think even he could count!'
Garal says 'They insist that they are on a journey toward meeting with Kralgar.'
Gormal says 'depends how much time he's spent at Thela's'
General Dagna rumbles, 'So, a large party, is it?'
Dagna, the dwarven general begins to ponder on something.
General Dagna rumbles, 'Kralgar. I don't trust him.'
Garal says 'They felt our word was no good without the seal of King Bruenor himself, and paid us little heed in our warnings to stay out of our lands.'
Gormal says 'General sir, if I may request...'
General Dagna rumbles, 'What is it?'
Gormal says 'Half of my ranks are away.'
Gormal says 'Ah've faith in these men and women'
Gormal says 'but I know how to count better then Tokib'
General Dagna rumbles, 'This looks like a fine, sturdy bunch.'
Gormal says 'We need reinforcements if this comes down to fightin'
Dagna, the dwarven general raises an eyebrow at Gormal.
General Dagna rumbles, 'Do ye, now?'
Gormal says 'I'd liek to borrow some of the city's guards'
General Dagna rumbles, 'If I bolster the defenses, I'll have no men to send with ye.'
Gormal says 'Then call in the reserves sir'
You say 'I have seen dwarves.. Enuff ale and each of them will replace 10 men. Just give them a blessing to charge'
Mogr says 'Aye! A drink to that!'
Mogr takes a good swill of the ale, licking his lips.
General Dagna rumbles, 'I'll loan ye a couple of men, then, and something better.'

While party was gathering reinforcements in Mithril Hall a mail pigeon from Cofen arrived with a message about enemy group splitting to cross the narrow mountain pass en route to Griffon’s Nest. It was decided that a quick attack must be made against the straggling forces. The Mithrilguard oddly sober this time hurried thru the Spine using paths known only to the natives and ambushed the rear guard of enemy force. Unluckily one of the trvolites made it to the main force to warn them about the attack. Seeing this Obibble quickly realized the threat and using his illusions disguised himself as trvolite and ran up the mounting to report to the Vile one’s emissary that the dwarven force moved back to Mithril Hall and no longer poses a threat.
That gave Mithrilguard the time to prepare for the final assault against enemies forces. The battle was joined already on the other side of the mountains almost the gates of Mithril Hall. Mithrilguards proved that they in fact deserved the promotion and that it is not only the drinking binge they can lead. Forces of evil swiftly joined their master in Abyss vefore they could reach Kralgar. The whole party celebrated and drunken shouts echoed thru the ice canyons of the Spine. Tho they were not as happy as they could have been because examining papers found on emissary made the group weary about the future….

There is something written upon it:

To Whom it May Concern...

I, Lord Wemiluay of Evermeet, hereby declare that the Tel'Quessar will
remain apart from the battle on the plane of Astral when given the signal by
your representative. In exchange, we anticipate your assistance of disposing
of certain enemies to those lands claimed by our people, as cited in the
documents prepared by the staff of Her Majesty Queen Amlaruil.

It is understood that this document will be safely guarded, as there are those
who would feel we have gone against our word. The word of the Tel'Quessar is
law, as all who know us understand.

Most sincerely,

A very elaborate seal depicting a falcon against a willow tree is embossed in purple wax below the long flowing script.

Obibble Expatriate of Sigil (Tiefling)

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”