Twilight Thoughts

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Twilight Thoughts

Postby teflor the ranger » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:26 pm

This journey has been long and lonesome. While I suppose it is not unlike any of my other journies, this one is different. I feel as if I have no place to go. Never before have I had so many enemies. At every step and turn I feel I am being watched by all manner of life. I hold, perhaps, too close those who look at me and only see what I am.

Ayra, whom I trust with all things to a fault, and to which I owe a debt of gratitude that I fear I may never repay. She is the one I will be able to count on in coming days. While I do not understand - at all, the aspects of her personality, I sense no deciet in her heart, and the purity of a focused single mind. My feelings for her confuse me, as I am almost certain that while I chose to begin this journey alone, without her I would turn back. I find that I need her, even though I know nothing about her.

There is another who would follow my path, although I am unsure if she knows where it is we are going. Lilira. I am yet unsure of how I feel about her as well. Deep within her I sense a ferocious spirit. I only hope that I can lead her some place good enough for honest and decent peole like her can live without fear.

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”