Return of a Shaman.

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Duna
Sojourner

Return of a Shaman.

Postby Duna » Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:16 pm

Such a long walk, it seemed even longer now. Duna looked around, taking in all the beauty that was the northlands. She started wondering to herself, how often had she taken this walk south lately? Not often enough. Shaking her head sadly, Duna continued on her way. She had heard rumors of the final battle with the Vile One nearing. Being cut off from her friends for so long, Duna made haste for Waterdeep; she had to find out what was going on. Every step she took brought another thought to her head. Why had Yarthra not come? Mother sent for her as well. Would any of those in her old guild still speak with her? Were they all well? She left them as she left for the north, not knowing how long she would have been gone. Were her friends still in this life? Perhaps some adventure had taken their paths beyond this one. Her last thought brought tears to her eyes. She knew all too well now that a cleric's prayers could not always bring someone back. Duna's thoughts turned towards her mother, as she chewed on her bottom lip, stopping in her tracks. Mother said she'd be alright… But. Duna shook her head to clear her thoughts as she started walking again.

Her thoughts would turn inwards once more. Would Teflor or Theshial forgive me for not even having left word as to where I went? Did they even notice if I was gone? These thoughts consumed her attention as she nearly tripped over a well of glowing blue stones. Giving an exasperated sigh, she filled her flagon from the well. Duna looked
around, realizing that she was much further south than she thought, and scolded herself under her breath. "Too dangerous not to pay attention," she reasoned with herself, "Leaving myself open to attacks, not good." She noticed the sky just then, that the sun was setting, and made the decision to set up camp for the night just a bit off the beaten path.

***More to Come***
Sonon
Sojourner

Postby Sonon » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:49 pm

You have missed alot shaman.
-------------------------------------------------------
Alysia group-says 'Lilen immolates a terrified squirrel to a charred crisp with his devastating inferno!'
-------------------------------------------------------
Lilen group-says 'where are all da trolls i was promised'
Lilen has left the group.

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”