Reflection

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Sonon
Sojourner

Reflection

Postby Sonon » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:16 am

I was walking down a crowded street in Waterdeep with my cousin Timas. I was looking no worse for the wear after my recent hasty resurrection, but feeling like crap. My cousin kept berating me about my trusting nature and how I walked right into the trap that did me in.

While he continued his lecture I let my mind wander, occasionally nodding or agreeing with him. I started to think about what I was going to do now that I was no longer obligated to that bucket of bones priest.

I thought to myself ," I can't go back to Oghma and Mystra, not after I deserted them. Anyway I think I have had enough experiences with gods lately to last me a lifetime." I chuckled at that thought making my cousin pause in his lecture.

He yelled at me ," Cos are you even listening to me? I am trying to give you some advice here! I can't help you if you don't pay attention to what I say!!" I assured him that I would start listening but as soon as he began lecturing again I retreated into my thoughts.

(more to come)
-------------------------------------------------------
Alysia group-says 'Lilen immolates a terrified squirrel to a charred crisp with his devastating inferno!'
-------------------------------------------------------
Lilen group-says 'where are all da trolls i was promised'
Lilen has left the group.

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”