Bloodstone

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Maedor
Sojourner

Bloodstone

Postby Maedor » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:57 pm

Can we have BS back from you RP people yet?

Pretty please?

With maggots on top?
Burmadapig
Sojourner

Postby Burmadapig » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:02 pm

Look at a FR map. Bloodstone belongs about 1000 km to the east of where it currently resides. The existence of it near Greycloak needs to be completely removed altogether.
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:13 pm

Not to speak out of turn, but I believe it was said that the current area where Bloodstone lies is currently being rewritten for the next campaign. However, that land will not be Bloodstone, but something completely new.

Just to let you know.
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:09 pm

Nogs, word on the street is that BS as we know it will cease to exist and a new city will rise in place of the ruins.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:41 am

I'd love to see Malar's vision of BS :(

*hug*
Auril
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Auril » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:46 am

Bloodstone as you know it now is ashes and rubble. Much work must be done to remedy that.

The first step is for the replacement to be written, as true to style and theme as possible with consideration for how the city's destruction would have affected its inhabitants. The process has begun, but it will be slow.

After the replacement is designed, with room for customization, the campaign to do the rebuilding will begin. This will likely be mentioned here and also in rpnews.

We couldn't begin the work on this until the prior campaign was wrapped up, and other projects developed sufficiently. We're well underway with that aspect, and should soon be able to focus more effort to the crafting of a city worthy of TorilMud.

It won't be the same. The old Bloodstone is gone. But we'll try to have a dynamic, challenging city with a similar flavor to the Bloodstone we knew once upon a time...
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:40 am

8)

Fret not, friend Maedor. Skeletons work slowly, but unerringly, and with the direction of the spirits of architects and engineers of the past, the new city should be completed pretty soon.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:05 am

Not good. the new saying..."when bloodstone is rebuilt" bet it'll be another 10 years for this one.

--Edited to maintain the intent without singling out a specific group of people

--of course gura didnt edit this.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Ionari
Sojourner

Postby Ionari » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:37 pm

Gura wrote:Not good. the new saying..."when bloodstone is rebuilt" bet it'll be another 10 years for this one.

Place your bets! Bloodstone or Menzoberranzan...
Io

Olit tells you '2000hrs on each of your 5 corpses'
Dugmaren responds to your petition with 'It'd be less spammy if you just deleted again.'
Lilithelle says 'to divine most peoples fates you need to read palms or tea leaves, but in ionari's you just read the corpses'
Alurissi tells you 'no, you're not safe, you're a suicide machine'
Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:57 pm

Ionari wrote:
Gura wrote:Not good. the new saying..."when bloodstone is rebuilt" bet it'll be another 10 years for this one.

Place your bets! Bloodstone or Menzoberranzan...

Umm... Sorry Io, but Menzo's in :P
"A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, and continues a friend unchangeably." - William Penn
" I"m built for comfort not for speed. " - Carl on Jimmy Neutron.
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:28 am

In the mean time, restring everything that says bloodstone, to say 'oldstone' and put it in off traders road or something? :9 atm...and for over a year, bloodstone looks like a mud that has every room the same, and it is a hometown!
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:10 pm

No longer a hometown option. Just fyi. Us antis' and necros all got forcibly moved to baldurs gate

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”