When I RP, I like to...

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Llaaldara
Sojourner

When I RP, I like to...

Postby Llaaldara » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:25 pm

be Atmosphere! :)

By that I mean that I like being a personality that is generating a mood, setting, or events around those characters who are engaged in direct RP conversations with each other, but not with me directly per say. I've always gotten a kick outa that. If I’ve done this to you, was it serving to help promote your RP, or detracted from it?

Because I look at generating atmosphere for others as a way of generating an environment their characters can interact with to some degree. It’s like the difference between sitting in an empty quiet room they can’t see, or a bustling tavern full of patrons and events they can.

I also like being atmosphere, because it doesn’t otherwise limit the boundaries of my Rpigimation (tm) by basing it off the reactions of others. I can just go completely wild with it! I also know that usually when I run into folks RP’n, they usually have some story line they are trying to develop, and I guess I started doing this because I always felt out of place trying to barge in on other people’s RP dialogue. Just felt kinda wrong trying to bust in on someone else’s thing with no forewarning or communication ahead of time.

I guess in a lot of ways what I’m saying is, I like being an NPC. :)
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:41 am

ROFL..

Lilira feels really sorry for that really crazy drow female that roams in Mir raving about racoons....
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:59 am

I thought you were going to say cyber.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”