Friday April 21

Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

Latreg
Sojourner

Friday April 21

Postby Latreg » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:34 pm

Ok time to take the bull by the horns I guess. At 7:00 pm est I'd like to do an Orc rp thing I have some general ideas, but other ideas and suggestions always welcome. This is some of the things that I am doing (does not mean you have to) I plan on changing gear to more Orc looking stuff even if that means the stats suck. Chances are there will be very little if any exp gained. people may actually die, there won't be any gear to be had or much if any coins. I would perfer all orcs, level doesn't matter if you are willing to accept the risk If you are another race and can rp why you are with us by all means join up, no humans sorry, given the sensetivity of the mission humans won't be trusted. If you leave anything behind ie; dead mount or something that links you to the raid you will be on your own should the quest sphere use that against you. So leave no evidence, you've been warned. Please be ready to go by 7. I'll add things as I think of them, so spread the word.
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Anab
Sojourner

Postby Anab » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:19 am

Bibad will be there.
Zizziz tells you 'ok stop spamming me with your corpses.'
Sselrahk tells you 'Still, every poke with a poking stick is a poke with a poking stick.'
Bibad lvl 50 Orc Bchanter
Aggaz lvl 50 Troll Warrior

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”