Campaign-Related Roleplay Information

Moderators: Shar, Auril, Eilistraee

amolol
Sojourner

request

Postby amolol » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:33 am

i have a small request.

it has been repeatedly said that rping is for all levels not just level 50's

yet every rp even i see (even tho i dont participate in them all) has been geared toward high levels.

my request is simple a scarsdale based rp session. its perfectly set i mean the town is being invaded and has been being invaded for quite some time now. everyone inside the town is oblivious but right outside the gates is an orcish army ready to start battering down the walls! this is a perfect setting for an RP event imo for both good and evil players.

thats my request a low level rp session or two to reinforce the fact that RP is for anyone.

snag em while they are new let them know there is more to toril than hack n'slash from the start
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:54 am

Hi Hi bro,

The Rp i have always been involved in is for all that wish to take part in the adventure. I myself try to rp with any and all people that desire it regardless of levels. In fact recently I have spoken with an rp with all newbies (levels 25 and lower) I am hoping that we can continue the rp experience into the future.

I hope you too are having that same experience.

Nilan
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:48 am

im not saying that players dont RP at lower levels. im saying i havent seen any god run RP at lower levels. would be kind of fun to see that interaction.
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:34 pm

I have. It just might not be announced. Remember, not ALL RP is announced ahead of time. Sometimes the gods look in on people with RP on and do something to see if there is a reaction.
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
Auril
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Auril » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:38 am

Scardale has been considered for quests, because we would like to see newcomers. However, it already has extensive, hardcoded quests already integrated and is thus less accessible.

We're pleased to have anyone contact RP-Q, through tells or petitions or mmail (to the individual imms or to rpq directly) and can aim roleplay to suit whomever is interested.

Many of our events have been created to suit those who are regulars, with some ability to manipulate difficulty based on actual attendees. Lower level events are entirely possible, and were my specialty way back at the beginning!

Feel free to get in touch, and we'll see what we can do.

Return to “RP-Quest Discussion”