It needs to be said

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:21 am

Gormal wrote:Thanks for sharing, I can only assume you're working on your postcount. Stay on topic or gtfo.

postits or gtfo
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Re: It needs to be said

Postby Shevarash » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Gormal wrote:Shevarash, give it up. You obviously don't have time for the game any longer, and your grip on the wheel is hurting the game. You have a few staffers left who have the time and energy needed to keep this place alive for at least a while longer, why not give them the chance? If you really gave a shit, you would've made one single post in the recent months, but you haven't and you don't.

I've only recently come back and tried to salvage some of my past, but even in that brief time its apparent to me that there's noone at the helm.

No.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Gormal wrote:If you want this place to survive, its time to take some drastic measures.

Beg Dartan/Klandan to come back as staff and fix things up before a full pwipe.

I have no personal problems with Dartan as an areas staff member, but I can't speak for the rest of the staff.

Give Eilistraee FULL control to appoint new staff and make some huge changes that might entice new players to come here since now its just stupid after every player is so established from YEARS of gearing/playing.

Gormal wrote:Help out by making more real changes that affect players... the bandaid stuff should've been going on for years, but you have always failed to implement changes that made even a somewhat meaningful difference.

That's a ridiculous statement. Be pissed at me all you want, but it doesn't suddenly nullify everything I've done for this game over the last 13 years. That said, I can't argue with the idea that more beneifical changes need to be made.

Gormal wrote:I challenge ONE forger to respond to this post in any way, since their presence has been missing for so long now. Shoot me down, tear me up, anything... just show your face.

Ok. Sorry for the late reply.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:48 pm

Nice double post :)
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"

Return to “General Discussion Archive”