Bleh

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Zalkenai
Sojourner

Bleh

Postby Zalkenai » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:35 pm

It would seem that this is the only place I can go where I don't get made fun of... At least not to my face.

So thank you to those that like me, and thank you to those that pretend well enough that I don't notice.

I'm so sick of the real world and its superficiality, I'm just gonna stay here I think...

Zalk
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:47 pm

If people make fun of you, all you gotta do is say "You're mother". Its the ultimate insult. You'll always win. Like if someone says You're a fag, all you gotta do is say "your mom's a fag." BAM! You win. If they say you're a loser, just say "Your mom didn't think I was a loser when I had her bent over your kitchen counter last night". Sometimes clever people will try to make you feel bad, and say "My mom is dead". If they say that, all you gotta say is "So that's why she didn't move around much". Instant victory. If none of that works, hit them in the face with a cinder block. that ALWAYS works. G'luck dude.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Zalkenai
Sojourner

Postby Zalkenai » Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:19 pm

Thanuk, I have to admit... you're the last person I expected to make me laugh today.

Thanks, I needed that.
Caedym
Sojourner

Postby Caedym » Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:42 pm

Hey Captain Comeback,

What if they start out by making fun of your mother? Like, "Your mom smokes crack, and you're a crack baby."

Or you don't have a cinder block? Can you use a shoe? How about a flip-flop?

-Caedym Shadowhock
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:39 pm

Caedym wrote:Hey Captain Comeback,

What if they start out by making fun of your mother? Like, "Your mom smokes crack, and you're a crack baby."

You're mom's a crack baby.

Caedym wrote:Or you don't have a cinder block? Can you use a shoe? How about a flip-flop?

-Caedym Shadowhock

No, but you can use a brick, or a mag light, or a baseball bat. I guess this is you trying to be funny again, and you still can't do it. Keep tryin though.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'

Return to “General Discussion Archive”