Who would you meet IRL?

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Who would you meet IRL?

Postby Kifle » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:35 pm

Pretty sure this has been asked before, but if you had a chance, who would you meet IRL?

I'd like to meet:

Ashiwi
Arilin
Lilithelle (to make sure she isn't a very well designed AI machine)
Crumar (to punch him in the face)
Dartan (to see how long we could talk before one of us got pissed and tried to kill the other)
Thanuk (to see his pimp mobile and tell him the jets suck to his face and watch him cry)
Fotex (to see what nationality he is...i've heard korean, spanish, american, canadian...he's an enigma wraped in an eggroll wraped in a burrito.)
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:36 pm

I'd also like to see a DSR Vs. SOI football game...that would pwn.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
thanuk
Sojourner
Posts: 1902
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:01 am
Contact:

Postby thanuk » Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:03 pm

Kifle wrote:I'd also like to see a DSR Vs. SOI football game...that would pwn.


Mudders playing sports? Dude, that would be ugly.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:09 pm

I'm quite the running back!
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Silsaterur
Sojourner
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Postby Silsaterur » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:25 pm

Hrm... I would still have to say...

Kifle (because those pics could have been doctored, or HE/SHE/IT could have been doctored, curious which.)

Lilithelle (Is she really a robot with a heart of gold?)

Artikerus (So I can "Join his clan" irl and go barhopping/fighting)

Ashiwi (After she cuff's me one, I think we'd be fast friends)

Jenera (See ashiwi.)

TURXX (Guy must be as fun as a barrel of trolls.)

Dartan (So that I'll have the opportunity to put my Goju Ryu to good use ;))

Jegzed (+ turxx, is like the thing the destructicons made when together)

Nokie (because he's okie)

Karikhan (She's just always nice to me.)

Nilan (Hawaii here I come!)

Mori (just to see how long it takes him to get people killed IRL)
Ambar
Sojourner
Posts: 2872
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Our House in Va.
Contact:

Postby Ambar » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:35 pm

I wanna meet you all after a trip to Texas to pick up Arilin ... *nod me*
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Savras
Staff Member - Areas
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu May 09, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Savras » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:35 pm

Hrmm... tough call but one things for sure, we'd all have to be naked.
Ashiwi
Sojourner
Posts: 4161
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:38 pm

If Ambar went to Texas I would most likely drive down to meet her... if she promised to not get too icky with Arilin while I was around.

I still intend to get out to visit Kifle some day, hopefully soon. I'd definitely meet Lili if I could, as well as everybody else in Imphras. I doubt there's anybody in the mud that I wouldn't want to at least meet... if I don't like them at least I'm far enough away from them that it shouldn't be a problem.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:40 pm

seeing ashiwi and dartan in the room together would be great. I would pay to see it.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
belleshel
Sojourner
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Northeast

Postby belleshel » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:52 pm

Kifle wrote:I'm quite the running back!


If they allow ricky to be tackled by his dreadlocks, we would have to allow you to be tackled by the unibrow...and how can you miss that?
rylan
Sojourner
Posts: 2903
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Hudson, MA

Postby rylan » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:57 pm

I thought kifle played tight end.
belleshel
Sojourner
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Northeast

Postby belleshel » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:01 pm

Kifle wrote:I'd also like to see a DSR Vs. SOI football game...that would pwn.


That would be crazy fun;)
SoI on offense!

Lilithelle - Head Coach
Verarb - Assistant Coach

Daalgar - Guard
Drakur - Guard
Crumar - Center
Depok - Tackle
Holnar - Tackle
Penshah - Wide Reciever
Jhorr - QB
Branthur - Full Back
Sylvos - Running Back
Fotex - Wide Reciever
Xaril - Tight End
Yayaril - Injured Reserve
Ashiwi - Punt/Kick returner
Rylan - Punter/Place kicker
Stamm - Still learning the rules, he think's football uses a round ball.

Omrec and I will just play D;)
Gormal
Sojourner
Posts: 3917
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Contact:

Postby Gormal » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:44 pm

Rymbie can play the ball.
Vandic
Sojourner
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed May 02, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Nashville, TN USA
Contact:

Postby Vandic » Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:08 pm

Lessee...

Already met Xaril, physically there's no way I would've guessed he'd play a gnome but after we talked for a while it made a lot more sense.

Would love a chance to meet:

- Ragorn (had a chance, would've made it to his wedding except for my @#$! work schedule)
- Gormal, just to convince my wife he is NOT "100% bangable"
- Kajib, so I can find out what Gormal's REALLY like
- Kia (no, really!) because it was a RL friend of his that got me started here (he's long since gone on to graphics eye-candy)
- Toukage, cuz he's my hero
- All the various Hoosiers (I remember Kifle/Jen/Straxin off the top of my head) because I'm amazed anyone from Indiana figured out how to work a computer *zing!*
- The rest of the Lexington mudders (Holnar, Cralya, Aedarton, whoever else I'm forgetting) since that's where I went to high school
- Ashiwi, cuz she has a cool first name *noogie*
- Snurgt/Hibbidy, cuz I just have to know what a person THAT bizarre looks like
- Thanuk, just to make sure he's not one of my bastard children after doin his mom *double zing!*
- Any of the rest of the old WL crew (Galok/Gromi, Arishae, Kribble Zinbitz!, yadda yadda)
- Llandrien, just to confirm he's still alive (where the hell you been?)
- Kossuth, cuz rednecks > all

That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure I've left out a few.
Vandic wields a massive mithril axe of gazebo chopping.
Gormal
Sojourner
Posts: 3917
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Contact:

Postby Gormal » Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:32 pm

Meeting MUDders for fun and profit!


I fully intend to meet up with the guys from down under. Hopefully during a deployment.
Vandic/Vandylia to prove that i AM "100% bangable"
Ambar - Ahoy!
Ragorn - I'm a masochist
Dartan - In hopes that he bitches less IRL
Silverast - Oh Edwardo!



How many people from the game have you all met? I think between Duris and Sojourn I've met about 20 or so.
thanuk
Sojourner
Posts: 1902
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:01 am
Contact:

Postby thanuk » Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:56 pm

Hrm I met Turg, Gimkas, Rachaz, Slavan, Dolaf, Corth's little brother one time, and I met a bunch of people who have long since quit and none of you would remember.

I'd like to meet Hibbidy, Kifle, Birile, Mamoru, Malia, well basically everyone in my guild, especially talsor, but more importantly his twin sister who is totally hot. Like to meet Gormal, Toukage, Toarn, Vandic, Kossuth the red-necked, Vahok, Sylvos, Rylan, Lavey(im not even trying to type that squid shit)and the rest of you fookers who make me laugh Except Shevarash, who is weird and scary.

And finally, i'd like to meet Yayaril, Iaiken, Oteb, and Kia in an abandoned field with a mag lite and a shovel.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Virginia Beach
Contact:

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:25 pm

Too many people to list, let's see. I already met Ashiwi, hm. I'd have to visit Virgina too, for obvious reasons, otherwise, I still need to hit Indiana to hang out with all the retards up there.(Read: Kifle, Goroz, Shalruk, Jenera, Dranix, Ronble, et al).

Need to meet up with Dlur, Jarid, Thruar, Kalthanan, and Toddrick too. Hm. Would have to fly the swedes over to the states through(Jegzed/Ikhar).

Edwuss, Nuk, and yeah, most people in elders. I'm sure there's one or two i'd like to forget though. (I.e. Twyl. He sucks.)

Oh yeah, forgot a couple people. Would have to meet Mogr so we could really see once and for all, who tells the worst jokes. Also would need to meet Aaernn/Diel, I'd have to hurt them.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Iaiken Toransier
Sojourner
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Oakville, ON, CA
Contact:

Postby Iaiken Toransier » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:32 pm

thanuk wrote:And finally, i'd like to meet Yayaril, Iaiken, Oteb, and Kia in an abandoned field with a mag lite and a shovel.


What!?! No crosses?

We love you too nukie... maybe not as much as most love your mom though.

I wanna meet yaya and oteb too, they seem to know that insanity is where the fun's at.
Ashiwi
Sojourner
Posts: 4161
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:51 pm

Yayaril would be on the "must meet" list. He used to be on the "must strangle" list, but sometimes trange things like that just happen. As for Dartan and I being in the same room... he's pretty cool when he's not focused on something in the game. And Thanuk... he'd have to learn sign language for "Your mom" because I have a little sign language especially for him. ::bird::

Hrmmm.... amazingly enough, when I finally pulled away from the game, I stopped wanting to strangle so many people in it.

Oh, by the way... Yaya you need to post your new pic up on the website, because nobody would recognize you now.
thanuk
Sojourner
Posts: 1902
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:01 am
Contact:

Postby thanuk » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:10 pm

Ashiwi wrote: And Thanuk... he'd have to learn sign language for "Your mom" because I have a little sign language especially for him. ::bird::


That's too bad, because I bought a present that I was saving just in case I might meet you one day. I guess I'll have to give the roman war helmet to someone else...
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
thanuk
Sojourner
Posts: 1902
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:01 am
Contact:

Postby thanuk » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:13 pm

Iaiken Toransier wrote:We love you too nukie...


Hrm I tell you I want to bash your skull in with a blunt metal object and bury you in a shallow unmarked grave and you say you love me...

Did you go to Meppham Highschool?
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Postby Tanji Smanji » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:13 am

There will be no visiting me, you scare me.
Orku
Sojourner
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: W.P, Mo
Contact:

Postby Orku » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:38 am

Haven't been playing too long, but the one person I would like to meet is Nilan he just seems like a cool guy, and hes allways open to help others.
Zissa OOC: 'orku i will go to class for you if you go to work for me'
You OOC: 'if you don't mind me going naked'
Zissa OOC: 'sure its a bunch of sailors'
You OOC: 'got screwed on that one'

Senosa gets a bright green pillow.
Senosa says 'Pillow fight.....'
Dalar
Sojourner
Posts: 4905
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Dalar » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:40 am

Silsaterur wrote:Dartan (So that I'll have the opportunity to put my Goju Ryu to good use ;))



of course i'd lose. i wouldn't be able to stop laughing from the fact the whole muma drama and you with the platemail and sword.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Ambar
Sojourner
Posts: 2872
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Our House in Va.
Contact:

Postby Ambar » Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:45 am

Tanji Smanji wrote:There will be no visiting me, you scare me.


Hmm :(
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."



-Italian Proverb
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:55 am

Dalar wrote:
Silsaterur wrote:Dartan (So that I'll have the opportunity to put my Goju Ryu to good use ;))



of course i'd lose. i wouldn't be able to stop laughing from the fact the whole muma drama and you with the platemail and sword.



I miss out on all the funny stories. Somebody fill me in.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Ensis
Sojourner
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Portland, OR 97219
Contact:

Postby Ensis » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:46 am

I'd meet Nilan if he didn't mud from a maximum security prison.

All you that wanted to meet Hibbidy, he was born with a tail, and likes to poke people with it.

I'd meet Toarn at the gangbang.

Touk now wears an eyepatch made of summer sausage, its disturbing, but smells nice. I'd like to meet him.

Kossuth keeps trying to meet me (thank you restraining order)

that is all.
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:00 pm
Location: Ixarkon
Contact:

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:28 pm

List of mudders I'd like to meet, Thanuk because he has kept me amused longer then I can remember, Nilan because I've known him on the mud almost as long as thanuk, Temg/Ranis so I can punch him in the face for being a dick, Gura because him and I hated each other for a long time and now are good friends, Ushug same reason as gura and also to punch him in the face for playing a goodie and making me buy warcraft 3 and then never acknowleding the fact that I did until i was sick of the game, Ambar/Karikhan/All her other names because when I returned from playing Everquest she was always willing to rez my lame squid ass when there were 0 evils online, Targsk... oh wait I know that lame putz, I'm the idiot who tought him to mud.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Dlur
Sojourner
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Postby Dlur » Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:37 pm

I'd like to meet most anyone from the MUD as long as it wasn't anywhere near the location of my top secret location where I live. Most of you scare me. Come to think of it, I wouldn't want to meet at your houses either or anywhere near your hometowns because you might abduct me and skin me alive to make a nice supple human skin suit. I'd probably rather meet up with everyone in a neutral location. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Ghimok|Dlur|Emeslan|Ili|Zinse|Teniv
*~~~~~~~~~~*
"Censorship is telling a man he can't eat a steak just because a baby can't chew it." - Mark Twain
belleshel
Sojourner
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Northeast

Postby belleshel » Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:52 pm

Dlur wrote:I'd like to meet most anyone from the MUD as long as it wasn't anywhere near the location of my top secret location where I live. Most of you scare me. Come to think of it, I wouldn't want to meet at your houses either or anywhere near your hometowns because you might abduct me and skin me alive to make a nice supple human skin suit. I'd probably rather meet up with everyone in a neutral location. Yeah, that's the ticket.


A very public location. Of course most mudders couldn't meet you outside during the day as the sunlight would be painful to the eyes after a lifetime of living by monitor light.
Hyldryn
Sojourner
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Maryland

Postby Hyldryn » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:10 pm

I wouldn't like to meet anyone.
othelil
Sojourner
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:28 am

Postby othelil » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:17 pm

Hyldryn wrote:I wouldn't like to meet anyone.


Awwww, somebody needs a hug!
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular.
Ashiwi
Sojourner
Posts: 4161
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:36 pm

Oh, and how could I forget... I'd want to meet Dizzin! He's one of the most pleasantly dispositioned fellows I know in the game... very high on the snuggly index.
Werg
Sojourner
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2001 5:01 am
Location: da Swamp
Contact:

Postby Werg » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:32 pm

I'd say maybe Targsk, but I'm a little afraid he'd tackle me and fart on my head. Oh, and I wanna spar with Nilan. No knives tho bitch! ;) ;) ;)


I'd also like to meet some of those "elitists" with the superior attitudes to see if they are really so tuff in RL. :wink:
User avatar
Shevarash
FORGER CODER
Posts: 2944
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 6:01 am

Postby Shevarash » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:22 pm

I'd like to meet Grenan and have a rap-duel with him. Yeah.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Ragorn » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:30 pm

Wanderlust people... Gormal and Vandic/Vandy in particular. And I really want to meet Nilan, and just have a long talk with him one day. Would be fascinating.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Sesexe
Sojourner
Posts: 879
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:13 am

Postby Sesexe » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:57 pm

*sniff* This thread is depressing cuz noone mentioned me :( There are some folks I'd like to meet:

Jenera - To give her a snuggly big hug! and then go shopping n stuff!
Dranix - To give him a big hug without him grabbing my ass.
Lonel - Cuz he would grab my ass! >:)
Oteb - To talk about wutever. He would get a hug too. :)
Lilithelle - Cuz she'd be fun to go walk around the S.P.C.A. with I think :)
Cruk - Cuz he deserves big hugs and I'd love to hear about this stories from all that traveling.
Gruld - So we could get drunk and pass out in the hot sun.
Targsk - Just to shoot him with a Super-Soaker full of chocolate syrup!
Lazus - So I could play catch with him by tossing him back and forth with Muma :)
Muma - Cuz she needs to be spanked more then anyone else here. Yes even you Turxx ;)
Asup group-says 'who needs sex ed when you got sesexe.'
Targsk group-says 'sexedse'
mount dragon
You climb on and ride Tocx'enth'orix, the elder black dragon.
You have learned something new about mount!
Kasula
Sojourner
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby Kasula » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:45 pm

I m hurt... no love for the Kasula/Dakler man! NEXT!
I got to send shout outs to...
Joth- I know him personally and got me addicted to this damn game

Vvar-I know him too... We used to tear up the Clubs of DC... Da korean twins...

Reyek-I know him too... He is pretty much MIA forever... he is hurdling down the marriage highway.

But people i dont like to meet up that i havent met...

Nokie- That dude lives close to me and all around nice guy. Too bad he watches Fox news... them nazis.

Kalthanan- another pimpin asian...

Slavan- i hear she is hot! I was in NYC but she blew me off... and not in a good way.

Zowa- She is hot too... with HUGE personalities! hehe...

and last but best Kasula...

Kasula rocks!
moritheil
Sojourner
Posts: 4845
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:01 am

Postby moritheil » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:43 pm

Silsaterur wrote:Hrm... I would still have to say...

Mori (just to see how long it takes him to get people killed IRL)


*halo*

I'm reminded of the last thread :P Wherein Cardolan posted "I'd like to meet you in RL Mori, but there's no way I'm following you anywhere!"

;)
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Mikayla
Sojourner
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:01 am
Location: orange, tx, USA
Contact:

Postby Mikayla » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:06 pm

hrm people i like to me

thanuk just to whap him upside his mullet head :)

gura to bet him i can beat him in bowling and take all him money proving so :)

ambar well cuz she is jen, any questions? :)

muma cuz i wanna see her alien baby :)

gormal but has to be in the city cuz i am affraid for my neighbors goats :)

kasula just to treat him like a blonde headed step child :)

crumar to see if he really is a dorf :)

targsk well cuz i have know him along time and i need to punch him for holding a laths disc until the last day before wipe :) i will never forget ryan :)

frojj well cuz he lives so close we just never been able to hook up :)

ashiwi come on with a name like that you know she gotta be cool :)

mithil but i dont wanna goto sweden :)

nilan becuz he does have his good moments :)

turg well i dont know why i wanna meet turgie, but i just do :)

shevy just to mess with him and there be nothing he can do about it ;) LOL LOL

itchy cuz i wanna pick his brain :)

kossuth well becuz he is a lakers fan :)

but in truth i would like to meet as many as possible from the mud :)

Mikayla
Her Royal Bitchness Eye Aeternum
Her Royal Bitchness Eye Aeturnum
Zoldren
Sojourner
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2001 6:01 am
Location: mt. vernon, il
Contact:

Postby Zoldren » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:38 pm

nobody, because they would try to hit on me and id have to hurt them :P
MoM-D
Originally posted by Baikalisan:
There once was a girl named Pinky
Who liked to flash and get kinky
We gave her some cash
She went down in a flash
And made us all squirm like a slinky!
thanuk
Sojourner
Posts: 1902
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:01 am
Contact:

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:42 pm

Zoldren wrote:nobody, because they would try to hit on me and id have to hurt them :P


It's not our fault your such a sweet piece of ass.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'

You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'

Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'

You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Zoldren
Sojourner
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2001 6:01 am
Location: mt. vernon, il
Contact:

Postby Zoldren » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:02 am

thanuk wrote:
Zoldren wrote:nobody, because they would try to hit on me and id have to hurt them :P


It's not our fault your such a sweet piece of ass.


is this where i say...
1) thanks :)
2) your mom

< confused pink
*lick thanuk*
MoM-D
Originally posted by Baikalisan:
There once was a girl named Pinky
Who liked to flash and get kinky
We gave her some cash
She went down in a flash
And made us all squirm like a slinky!
muma
Sojourner
Posts: 681
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Seoul, South Korea

boo

Postby muma » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:14 am

i would like to meet:

Sesexe
Targsk
Galzar
Dartan
gogk
ensis
tsaen
hibbidy dibbidy/froggil hoppil sloppil/snurgt the (i don't have a nickname for his main)
shevarash
sszantiel!!
turg
the guy who's really good at warcraft 3, troll who starts with an R
gura the pura
god, i know i'm missing someone
oh slavan, but i tried to meet her when i was in NYC, but she didn't reply!
tsk tsk slavan
kossuth
>(hey, they rhyme)
azuth
kiaransalee
lilithelle
krolb
lots o ppl


don't worry guys, when i'm massive rich. i'll have a sojourn party for all.
Es gibt keinen Löffel!
Miax OOC: 'Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of Shevarash.'
Crumar
Sojourner
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Canada

Postby Crumar » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:17 pm

I think most of you guys are off the hook and have all your little traits. So with that said I wouldn't mind meeting almost everyone on the mud. Anyone I have grouped with at one time or another. SOI for sure cause you know I love everyone of you guys, even those who are no longer in guild *sniff*. Would love to meet some of the evils on here just to see how they act in real life *chuckle*. On second thought since people feel special when they see their names I will just start listing names.

*All of SOI* (specially Lili just to see if she is a heart of gold machine :P)

- Nilan cause your cool and we used to run on the good side back in the day. Hope I didn't hurt your rep on the evil side now.

- Ashiwi cause your just the best.

- All the warriors because I want to see if they are like me in real life, specially Touk Stamm Gormal Kajib Thanuk Galzar Kavik Turji Mogr Ferdelon Casin Digov Toarn Vahok Dakler Karae Mitharx Larem Aristan (I have over 50 warriors in my tank database so I cant remember all of you at once but you know who you are sorry)

- Jalahon Chandigar Hitiruzel and Corth cause he is old school (as always probably forgetting others)

- Pava Molor Kifle (I still want to punch you too), Kiyen Nokie Liganes Yayaril for sure and a few other rogues

- Oteb Alilsil Pidibeple Ashod Dwilibo and a host of other vokers I am forgetting now

- Shalath Muma Lenefir Kol Grenan Tida Ssissiv (hear he is a nice guy) and a ton of other enchanters god I cant think right now lol.

- Lazus Beern Grogu Galem Joth Crayon :P Iduna Okina Sundara (specially Glahir Glorishan and Myrranth so I can tell them to stop friggin afking forever) and a few others I am missing I am sure.

- Dartan and Gura you get a special spot because I want to meet you two one day and give you a joint so you can both smoke up, chill out and relax which will hopefully make you two stop complaining all the time. If that doesn't work than see Nuk's post on shovel and a far out deserted place *chuckle*.

- Druids and rangers are pansies so I dont really want to meet them cept for Lili Weylarii and maybe Aaernn so I can just bug him.

- Golnol Gurns Talsor and Birile so we can go to a pup and sing some songs in a drunken dwarvish rage.

- Todrael Neklet Onir just because I think liches are cool and you guys probably are too in real life.

- Klandan cause your cool. Also Fura Tilin (to give you a get well card and see if your doing alright) Colje so I can punch in the face cause one day he is cool the next he annoys me and I have no clue why. Bilarex so he can stop afking so much. Bah I am forgetting a ton of shamans because barbarians are smelly and they scare me.

- Othelil Raxar Hatan (he and I got off on the wrong foot way back so would like to meet him just to talk) and Irta so I can tell him/her/it to stop dying all the time hehe.

And finally all the gods up there so I can unmask all your alts and feed you to mobs when I lead a zone *cackle* Also to thank you in person for all the crap you have to put up with and tell you how we appreciate your time up there.

I know I probably forgot someone else if so I am sorry you know I love all you guys *hugs*

Crumar.
Gura
Sojourner
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Yer girlfriend's bed

Postby Gura » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:53 am

omg i got thrown into a class with dartan...for shame. i dont smoke anymore unfortunately but ill drink ya under the table anyday 8)
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
amolol
Sojourner
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:01 am

Postby amolol » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:01 am

well lets see ive met duard oriana linsow and a few others that used to play way back when... idd like to meet most of SOI

idd like to meet kare if he would ebver freakin quit getting grouned and actually travel the 2-4 hours it takes to see me

nillan because he rocks... and to spar with him (yopu can even use knives/daggers)

golonol cause we used to run together all the time

mebbe like 1-2 of my guildies... because thats all that r ever on :P

idd like to meet all you anti-ranger ppl so i can beat you down and show you the respect rangers diserve...

nuk so i can kick him in the ding ding

hrmmm...

the gods in general

most definatly muma cause i wanna know just how #$^&#* up she really is...

beern so we can have a beer and chill

might add some more later but thats all for now
Last edited by amolol on Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Iaiken Toransier
Sojourner
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Oakville, ON, CA
Contact:

Postby Iaiken Toransier » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:14 pm

amolol wrote:most definatly muma cause i wanna know just how #$^&#* up she really is...


No... You don't wanna know...
Daz
Sojourner
Posts: 1942
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 5:01 am
Location: newark, delaware
Contact:

Postby Daz » Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:55 am

its a 'battle' shev, not a 'rap-duel' :P unless i slept through a major lingo change:p

im offended that nobodoy put me on their football team - asswipes, ill march all over you!

ive met most the people i need to meet - but since i dont mud, that don't count.

im thinking of coming back next may, however - so all of you can miss me terribly!

im moving out of PA and over to Santa Monica next fall, see you west coast people then!
Shevarash OOC: 'Muma on Artificial Intelligence - Muma OOC: 'someday the quotes really will just become AI and then i'll talk to the AI and be like, hey you come from me, but it will get angry at me and revolt and try to kill me or something heheheh. like in the movies''
Rymbie
Sojourner
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Postby Rymbie » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:00 am

Gormal wrote:Rymbie can play the ball.


Oh shut it, dorfie.

;)

Return to “General Discussion Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest