a memorial for turra

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Turxx
Sojourner

a memorial for turra

Postby Turxx » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:34 pm

as many of you may know, Turra was murdered, they found her and her daughter in their car in colorado.
i am making a memorial for her, i know there are prolly alot more people then i am aware of who would like to say something.
we are going to place it in ghore, at the pool, the room discription is going to be changed to make it more appropriate.
this is basically whut the statue will look like

Intricately carved from solid granite, this statue depicts two trolls. The larger is a mature troll female who stands holding the hand of the second, a young troll girl. They stand together, looking into each others eyes, smiling. The expression on the larger troll is one of patience and care, like that of a mother explaining something to her enthralled child. The young girl is lookingup at her, eyes wide with wonder and amazement. The surface of the statue is a polished, marbled grey. It glimmers softly reflecting the light. It stands about ten feet tall atop a large pedestal made from a second piece of solid granite. Slightly darker then the statue the pedestal is circular with a flat top. Not polished to the same gleam as the statue, it is about seven feet across the top and five feet high. A plaque of polished adamantite shines, inset into front of the pedestal.

while i am not intrested in your opinion of the statue, i am however concerned with peoples thoughts of whut the plaque should say, especially those who knew and cared for her, thank you
also, if youre aware of someone whos opinion i need to value, please foreward this to them. i would like to get this finished as soon as possible, Shar has told me once ive settled on whut it is to be exactly that she will have it into the game at the next boot
again, thank you and please mmaiil me or talk to me on the game with your thoughts, Turxx has been retired, i can be found as Grxx or Izel

Turxx
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:01 pm

OMG I had no idea. I'll keep her family in my prayers.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:20 am

omg :(
Tovar
Sojourner

Postby Tovar » Fri Feb 27, 2004 7:10 pm

Not sure if this will be of any help....but I had heard something about that too and I believe her sister played here a little and may be found as Tarra on homeland :cry:
Ssreev
Sojourner

Postby Ssreev » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:59 pm

guess i'll be chillen in ghore pool as my new home town then
Sszantiel
Sojourner

Postby Sszantiel » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:15 am

Turra was an amazing person and I was very excited to meet her when she came back to Portland. I am deeply saddened and I will miss her.

Sszantiel - L' Xsa 'us - Orbdrin D'oloth
Silsaterur
Sojourner

Postby Silsaterur » Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:01 am

I don't know what to say other than "This fucking sucks HARD." (pardon the understatement) I'm simply stupified.

Turra was one of the kindest people I've ever had the honour of playing aside, she took that kindness everywhere with her, the mud, irl, everywhere. I ALWAYS looked forward to meeting her someday... Now I'll never get that chance...

I'm out, the rest of you be good to each other...
Teyaha
Sojourner

Postby Teyaha » Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:46 am

i'm so sorry. :(
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:48 pm

*Mourn*
thonel
Sojourner

Postby thonel » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:23 pm

I am at a loss for words. The memorial would speak by simply its existance. What words could be said? Perhaps no words would be fitting to express such loss.

Former Thonel "the original"
Present Lehom
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:26 pm

I originally wasn't going to comment because I didn't really know her, but something like this just makes you think . . . how many people have we lost, over the years?

That number will only go up.
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:22 am

Turra is a good friend to me. She always gave me a hug with her huge troll arms and grin ..."squishy stabby", i remember she'd sometimes say. I'd smile back :) Her greatest gift was the gift she shared with people, always helping, always there to give a hug when one was needed, and she always made me smile.

I say Turra "Is" a good friend, because she is still with me, with all of us who had the honor of getting to know her. I'll not forget...

On angels wings my friend,till I see you again.

Nilan
Dark Slayer
Sojourner

Postby Dark Slayer » Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:41 pm

:cry: *mourn* should put the statue at DK too...nicest shaman i ever met.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”