What do you hate?

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Viclor Voddyn
Sojourner

What do you hate?

Postby Viclor Voddyn » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:26 pm

I saw a post about what do you love. I wanna see what you hateor dislike, it can be mud related, but I dont want any rants about how you hate the new changes, etc etc.

Things I hate:

1. Waking up early in the mornings

2. Very humid weather

3. Evil sadistic women

4. People that over-exaggerate things

5. Hippies

6. Coffee

7. Country music

8. Overly insecure people

What I hate mud-related:

1. People that are always always idle.

2. Areas that end up in dead ends or go in circles

3. Priest type mobs that track

4. People that over-exaggerate requests, or succesful kills. i. e.

Idiot group-says 'Could I please get a haste Viclor when you have the chance?'

haste idiot

Idiot group-says ' Thank you Viclor, you rock!'

pwb mob

Idiot group-says ' Wow nice blind! Our enchanter rules!'

Dont get me wrong, I like compliments to an extent. But don't go crazy over me just doing my part.

And thats all I can think of right now.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:53 am

I hate butt hair.

I hate the Dubbya.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:08 am

Larem.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:23 pm

People that are always always idle!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:50 pm

Shevarash wrote:Larem.

marry me Shev
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:03 pm

Ambar wrote:
Shevarash wrote:Larem.

marry me Shev

Ahem.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Crumar
Sojourner

Re: What do you hate?

Postby Crumar » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:57 pm

Viclor Voddyn wrote:I saw a post about what do you love. I wanna see what you hateor dislike, it can be mud related, but I dont want any rants about how you hate the new changes, etc etc.

haste idiot

pwb mob

Dont get me wrong, I like compliments to an extent. But don't go crazy over me just doing my part.

I was that idiot trying to help you learn the mud more by taking the time to group with you and help you learn this mud more. At the same time I was trying to build up your confidence as a player to let you know you were doing a good job. I didn't have to say those things but I wanted to help you out and help you level. Instead again we get negative posts about negative things on the BBS about what people don't like about the mud. How about you stop posting stuff that is not productive. As a helper on this mud it concerns me that you would take the time to insult others without thinking for once. Yeah you did not use my name but that is not the point. The point is we have to stop putting negative posts on the BBS, and lately your the cause of some of them becaue you do not like certain aspects of way things are done. I suggest if you have nothing good to say at all don't say it on here cause we dont need it. Also in game next time don't ditch one group to get into another group thats just shows what type of person you truely are. Do not flame here if you have anything futher to say to me in person do so on the mud we dont need more negative posts.

Crumar.
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:16 am

Not much in my life can be labeled as "hate". Usually, if I feel that strongly about something I stop being affected by it because I remove myself from that situation. There are a few things that REAAAAAAAAALLY bother me though. Some of those things are :

Big annoying business in a small-town market.

Mayonaisse

"Atkins" crazed family members

Amway

Fake politeness

Whining (pretty much in any form, unless its a tiny baby, then ... aaawwww)

Unplanned or poorly planned "events" that you pay for, be it a wedding reception or a charity event... that kind of thing.

(one thing that I truly do hate, not dislike, HATE)

Using "I was/am drunk/high so I am exempt from that law/rule/policy/etc."

Some things I LOVE

HOT showers on COLD days

Waking up to my kids

That really clean feeling in the air after a raging thunderstorm

Snow falling

there are more obviously, but I felt I had to balance out the things I disliked, erm. :)

Hugs
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Tubos
Sojourner

Postby Tubos » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:44 am

Shaving.

Nothin like taking the sharpest piece of metal you can find and rubbing it all over yer face, cause yer girlfriend makes ya.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:47 am

You.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:57 am

SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

yuk

Nilan
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:04 pm

People who do not realise that I do not have an opinion. I speak facts, if I say something is not just an opinion, it is exactly how it is.
Viclor Voddyn
Sojourner

Postby Viclor Voddyn » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:59 pm

Crumar wrote:
Viclor Voddyn wrote:I saw a post about what do you love. I wanna see what you hateor dislike, it can be mud related, but I dont want any rants about how you hate the new changes, etc etc.

haste idiot

pwb mob

I was that idiot trying to help you learn the mud more by taking the time to group with you and help you learn this mud more. At the same time I was trying to build up your confidence as a player to let you know you were doing a good job. I didn't have to say those things but I wanted to help you out and help you level. Instead again we get negative posts about negative things on the BBS about what people don't like about the mud. How about you stop posting stuff that is not productive. As a helper on this mud it concerns me that you would take the time to insult others without thinking for once. Yeah you did not use my name but that is not the point. The point is we have to stop putting negative posts on the BBS, and lately your the cause of some of them becaue you do not like certain aspects of way things are done. I suggest if you have nothing good to say at all don't say it on here cause we dont need it. Also in game next time don't ditch one group to get into another group thats just shows what type of person you truely are. Do not flame here if you have anything futher to say to me in person do so on the mud we dont need more negative posts.

Crumar.

Firstly I was not talking about YOU in general. If you are who I think you are, then you weren't the one I was talking about at all. I appreciate the build of "self confidence" but I been playing this mud and other muds in general for 3 years. I leveled with "Crumar" when he was just a baby.

The group I ditched had a level 35+ druid in it, and was powerleveling other little alts. The other group I was joining was a warrior, and a rogue. They NEEDED me. The other group did not. I look out for my best interest and I will pick and choose between groups that benefit my groupies, and myself.

Most of my threads have been to seek out information, and I'm looking out for the best interest of the mud. The ones that are negative are usually hijacked.

Your post in itself is negative....and very untrue. If you had a problem you should have dealt with it on the mud, take your own advice.
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:14 pm

Great thread, let me get the popcorns

/Disoputlip
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:50 pm

Yep, still just Larem.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:02 am

Shevarash wrote:Yep, still just Larem.

what about stamm?
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:17 am

Outsourcing IT jobs to India.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:19 am

Sarvis wrote:Outsourcing IT jobs to India.

Do the work for $2.00 an hour and I'm sure they'll hire you too.. :)

Corth
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:13 am

admins.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:45 pm

ouch sarvis

what market do you do IT in?

im in a small town, so people arent gonna outsource stuff to india here. Its the one advantage to doing technology in a small market.

anyway stuff i hate

1. Lame Guilds (not the players, but i hate it when a guild just makes one for the sake of having one. In my humble opinion guilds should be about RP, although lots of people disagree with me. Every guild should have a good story. Case in point read moltok's new guild's assoc info. I want to bust out laughing every time i read it. Even though moltok is a cool guy, long time friend of mine, but the info needs work! i give it a c-)

2. The lack of evils, for whatever reason

3. Artikerus

4. EXP (i think everyone agrees with this one)

5. when certian people correct your grammar at EVERY freakin turn (glare Mynaz)

6. Ilahna (the self proclaimed best wanker in game)

7. Ohhhh yeah i hate the bbs too!
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:23 pm

Yeah, you're probably right Corth.

Ruxur:

Buffal, NY right now. I'd honestly move anywhere I can find a job, but I don't see any entry level positions ever listed. Everyone wants at least 3 years experience. There's all but nothing in this town, and in Rochester, where I went to school, there's slightly more but with two colleges in the area there's way too much supply.

I seriously would have been better off just getting a crappy job right out of high school.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:28 pm

Sarvis wrote: Everyone wants at least 3 years experience.

Even in the mail room? Give it a shot, while you work there you could design the next O. You know! For Kids! :D

(10p to first person to identify the movie refrence)
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:24 pm

Office Space?

I've seen a few, very few, entry level management positions. Other than that everything around here is either crap manufacturing work or crap secretary work.

Not that I couldn't do the secretary thing... but would rather actually be in my field.

Oh yeah, I forgot the biggest section in the want ads around here: collections.

Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:33 pm

IT is better in a small town

less people know how to do the work
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'

Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'

Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'

Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:09 pm

1) Mudclient Autolooters. - I'd rather see autolooting handled by the mud, so when in a group the leader auto group loots coins.

2) Being tired as hell at work, then waking up on the drive home and not being able to fall asleep until late at night, just to be tired all day at work again.

3) People who wont let you over into their lane, by speeding up with you or slowing down with you, even tho they clearly see your turn signal, and then honk like a complete ass when you finally do speed up and cut in front of them just to make them come to a complete stop as you make that veeeerrrrrrrry sloooooooooooooow right hand turn.

4) Lag

And no, not office space. Hudsucker Proxy. Tim Robbins walks around showing everyone a circle on a piece of paper, and says "You know! For Kids!!" The circle is a design for a hoola hoop.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:15 pm

I can't say I "hate" much of anything... but there is quite a bit that I find distasteful or despicable.

Like a government that doesn't seem to recognize the value of education, and the impact that investing into our children could have on our future. And not just SOME of our children, but ALL of them... even the ones in the low income neighborhoods. Reducing the quality of education to low income schools isn't simply a matter of which districts the tax funds are paid into, it's a matter of increasing the quality of life for everybody in the city by increasing the potential of all our children and opening doors to those who might otherwise see them closed all their lives. Our educational standards in the state of Oklahoma are downright pathetic, and the IDIOTS that run our state just don't seem to see any connection between that and our reduced standards of living when compared to other states in the US. Ummmm... duh, how hard could it possibly be, when big businesses are looking for a new area to move into and they evaluate the educational standards in an area to determine whether or not the area would be a desirable place to relocate their employees, and the resounding answer seems to be "HELL NO, OKLAHOMA CITY, your educational standards SUCK, so there's NO WAY we'll bring our business there!" I think it really says something when our own mayor refuses to send his kids to the public schools of the city he manages, but still can't see the importance of making the schools a priority.

Another thing that cheeses me off is when our government does the most STUPID things imaginable, things anybody else would be berated and laughed off the street for. Apparently our DHS has contracted out our information call center business... the DHS call center, the place resonsible for answering the questions of our citizens who call in and need to ask questions about the services offered locally to the poor and underprivileged, questions about our local area and where they can turn for help and how our laws and regulations regarding the DHS affect them. Where was it contracted out to, you might ask? The organization responsible for helping families down on their luck, often due to LACK OF EMPLOYMENT, has contracted their call center work out to a business which operates out of India. That's right, India. What, common sense doesn't seem to scream that maybe a call center staffed by welfare mothers and displaced workers might take care of two birds with one stone? Sure, keeping the work at home has problems all its own, but where in the hell do we start when fixing a problem like this, and when the hell do we look at a situation and realize that maybe, just maybe, we're stepping into the realm of the COMPLETELY, STUPIDLY RIDICULOUS, and that our lack of common sense and foresight is just causing us to bite our own selves in the ass???

And don't even get me started on the media geniuses who seem to think it's an amazingly good idea to hold a freaking CONCERT as a Holocaust memorial in.... are you ready for this???... Auschwitz Death Camp!!!!! Why not just hold an effing demolition derby over the local cemetary as a tribute to all those monster truck enthusiasts buried there? Forget the idea of respect for the dead, let's just use them to sell tickets and sodas, but be sure to get that damned product label turned right side out when the cameras pan past! Pepsi, the softdrink of the gas-and-oven generation.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:18 pm

Ashiwi wrote:I can't say I "hate" much of anything... but there is quite a bit that I find distasteful or despicable.

Damn, I'd hate to hear the rants about things to DO hate!

ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:21 am

Some of the things I hate/dislike are:

Drivers who:
Cannot use merging lanes,
Do not "keep left unless overtaking" wherever practical,
Fail to indicate all the time,
Tailgate.

Stale/old seafood offered as fresh and edible.

Coffee.

Cigarettes and inconsiderate cigarette smokers (which is most smokers).

Being sick.

Licorice.

Strong Horseradish.

Poor preparation, especially by those with the prior knowledge to better prepare.

My work boss.

Poor ventilation especially in confined spaces.

Warm, stale beer when it should be cold and fresh.

People who complain, whinge and whine a lot.

Swindlers and scammers claiming to be your friend and have your best interests at heart but in fact dont.

People who go out of thier way to be snide, abusive and disrespectful, especially when this lessens the overall enjoyment of a certain activity.

Earth's resources and ecosystems being raped without appropriate revitalization and longterm sustainance/preservation procedures in place.

Asthma.

Lack of detail.

Poor service and quality when charging high prices in certain shops/industries, especially restaurants.
BEER
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:32 am

People mistake fact for opinion. For example,

First person: "People die during wars."

Second person: "Well, that's your opinion."

No, that's called a fact and just because your ignorant ass doesn't know it doesn't mean it's not true. If you're too ignorant to argue about something, don't use the "that's your opinion" scheme.

Also, I hate people that think the best things about themselves and their families, but refuse to think that about most people. There are example where people do not act in the best fashion, but to hold everyone to a lower standard than you hold yoursefl is childish and selfish. Yeah, we all wanna feel special, but for the most part, we're not.

Conservative radio. Not sure why I listen to it. (That's help for all those who hate people that bitch about something but continute to participate in it anyway)

Umm, Rylan.

And finally, cocky british mudders.
Ensis
Sojourner

Postby Ensis » Sat May 01, 2004 8:26 am

haters
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Sat May 01, 2004 7:39 pm

As far as things i really don't like, in no significant order.

1. Larim/Larem. Nuff said.

2. People that drive like Sesexe. This is why we have road ragers.

3. The people that drive up in the right lane that they KNOW ends and try to cut in at the last second just to get ahead the 3-4 carlengths from where the left lane would have lead them.

4. Stupid people. Deal with em daily. and let me assure you, as far as i've seen, stupid IS painful, eventually.

5. Government. of most kinds.

6. Taxes.

7. Snotty wealthy people. see number 4 above. "Cherry red beemer. Thanks Dad!" - Jeremy Piven as Draz in P.C.U.

8. Intel/Microsoft/Etc. For releasing sub-standard equipment in an effort to make profit.

9. Script kiddies responsible for making these wonderful mutations of all these mail worms going around.

10. Liars, Embellishers, Cheats, etc. Lowest form of life, i swear.

11. plenty more, i'm sure i've forgotten

Viclor Voddyn wrote:
Crumar wrote:

haste idiot

pwb mob

Crumar.

Firstly I was not talking about YOU in general. If you are who I think you are, then you weren't the one I was talking about at all. I appreciate the build of "self confidence" but I been playing this mud and other muds in general for 3 years. I leveled with "Crumar" when he was just a baby.

The group I ditched had a level 35+ druid in it, and was powerleveling other little alts. The other group I was joining was a warrior, and a rogue. They NEEDED me. The other group did not. I look out for my best interest and I will pick and choose between groups that benefit my groupies, and myself.

Most of my threads have been to seek out information, and I'm looking out for the best interest of the mud. The ones that are negative are usually hijacked.

Your post in itself is negative....and very untrue. If you had a problem you should have dealt with it on the mud, take your own advice.

I hesitated a moment before posting this. But only for a moment. Viclor plz reverse the rectal-cranial inversion you are experiencing. Crumar made a perfectly reasonable request to reply to him via tell. Flexing this "i've bee mudding for 3+ years and leveled you when you were a baby" crap is annoying. If memory serves, crumar has been mudding quite a bit longer than that anyway. I, myself, wont even mention how long i've been mudding here. Way too long.

Anyway, my point is that your post is completely the opposite of what crumar asked. If you felt you needed to save face, perhaps this mud is better off without you. Next time you have personal issues, plz use personal channels first. Thanks.
Alomlim
Sojourner

Postby Alomlim » Sat May 01, 2004 8:57 pm

Delmair Aamoren wrote:
Anyway, my point is that your post is completely the opposite of what crumar asked. If you felt you needed to save face, perhaps this mud is better off without you. Next time you have personal issues, plz use personal channels first. Thanks.

Delmair, plz use personal channels for this kind of personal advice mmmk.

*eagerly awaits his turn at being quoted*
Vahok
Sojourner

Postby Vahok » Sat May 01, 2004 9:00 pm

Alomlim wrote:
Delmair Aamoren wrote:

Delmair, plz use personal channels for this kind of personal advice mmmk.

*eagerly awaits his turn at being quoted*

Alomlim, plz use personal channels for this kind of personal advice mmmk.

*Now do me!!! :) *
Meatshield
Viclor Voddyn
Sojourner

Postby Viclor Voddyn » Sat May 01, 2004 10:33 pm

Delmair Aamoren wrote:As far as things i really don't like, in no significant order.

1. Larim/Larem. Nuff said.

2. People that drive like Sesexe. This is why we have road ragers.

3. The people that drive up in the right lane that they KNOW ends and try to cut in at the last second just to get ahead the 3-4 carlengths from where the left lane would have lead them.

4. Stupid people. Deal with em daily. and let me assure you, as far as i've seen, stupid IS painful, eventually.

5. Government. of most kinds.

6. Taxes.

7. Snotty wealthy people. see number 4 above. "Cherry red beemer. Thanks Dad!" - Jeremy Piven as Draz in P.C.U.

8. Intel/Microsoft/Etc. For releasing sub-standard equipment in an effort to make profit.

9. Script kiddies responsible for making these wonderful mutations of all these mail worms going around.

10. Liars, Embellishers, Cheats, etc. Lowest form of life, i swear.

11. plenty more, i'm sure i've forgotten

Viclor Voddyn wrote:
Crumar wrote:

haste idiot

pwb mob

Crumar.

I hesitated a moment before posting this. But only for a moment. Viclor plz reverse the rectal-cranial inversion you are experiencing. Crumar made a perfectly reasonable request to reply to him via tell. Flexing this "i've bee mudding for 3+ years and leveled you when you were a baby" crap is annoying. If memory serves, crumar has been mudding quite a bit longer than that anyway. I, myself, wont even mention how long i've been mudding here. Way too long.

Insulting me in a post and then not expecting something back is retarded.
I never said I was muding longer than crumar, but I have been muding long enough not to need my confidence boosted. That was my point.

This is OVER between Crumar and I. We were friends before this fray, and we are now again that its over.
Oghma responds to your petition with 'then you'll have to give me your credit card numbers, ban
k accounts, and shoe size.'

Oghma responds to your petition with 'but we'll wait until you hit 40 first'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sun May 02, 2004 7:31 pm

grow up :P
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Sun May 02, 2004 8:47 pm

Viclor Voddyn wrote:Insulting me in a post and then not expecting something back is retarded.

You have something against retarded people? You think they can help that they drool? That is soooo low. *scold*
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Mon May 03, 2004 8:25 pm

I hate threads like this.
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:44 pm

testing.. bbs debug errors have been owning me when trying to post to this bbs for weeks now.. grrr.
BEER
Alomlim
Sojourner

Postby Alomlim » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:17 pm

I hate bbs bugs?

(also testing)
Alomlim
Sojourner

Postby Alomlim » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:18 pm

Lovely.

Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_search_wordmatch.MYI'. (errno: 145)

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 124621, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN ('hate', 'bbs', 'bugs', 'testing')

Line : 242
File : /var/www/html/phpBB2/includes/functions_search.php

And yet, BBS post appears to work.
Gyrx
Sojourner

Postby Gyrx » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:28 am

While the thread is locked in the S3 General Discussion Archive it's still fun to read 8)

http://www.torilmud.org/phpBB2/viewtopi ... highlight=
Grumdikanikus
Sojourner

What I hate and how I totally Hijacked this thread

Postby Grumdikanikus » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:17 am

I hate it when I can't just cut and paste and image into a post on this BBS of my new Baby Girl!

Lula Estelle Roddam was born May 13th, 2004

She weighed 8 lb. 4 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.

Long live the newest Duergar in the Mournstone clan.

WAHOOO!

Grumdikanikus Mournstone, Proud new daddy
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:11 am

grats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grizz
Sojourner

Postby Grizz » Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:04 am

What I hate/dislike in RL:

Stupid or blatantly ignorant people.

Being told what I "should" and not what I "could" do.

Other drivers. I don't care if it is my mother on the highway in front of me, that bitch better get in the right lane where she belongs.

Arrogance

Mud related things:

Inconsistancy in zones.

Zones that don't map well on Graph paper.

Inattention to detail.

The fact that my mount won't knock someone on their ass for longer than a second.
Mogan: Paladin, Human(Active)

In the immortal words of Tagad, "F**K IT! CHARGE!"
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:10 am

My top 6:

1. Religious Fundamentalism.

2. Racism.

3. Sexism.

4. Unearned Entitlement.

5. Ignorance.

6. Learned Helplessness.
Grizz
Sojourner

Postby Grizz » Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:50 am

I forgot a big one:

People who talk on their cell phone while driving.
:evil:
Mogan: Paladin, Human(Active)

In the immortal words of Tagad, "F**K IT! CHARGE!"

Return to “General Discussion Archive”