Thanks for the ride.

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Vorkul Tigerclaw
Sojourner

Thanks for the ride.

Postby Vorkul Tigerclaw » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:57 pm

Between a girlfriend, friends, school, etc. I just don't have the time muding requires. Haven't been able to seriously mud in about 4 months. So, after 3 years of learning and enjoyment, I say goodbye. Note I was never anyone famous, but I learned and leveled almost every class to 40+...one was never enough to feed my addiction lol.

I've met some very kind, funny, and some exceptionally intelligent people here, and most of them I will never forget...not going to put names here for fear I would leave someone out. You know who you are.

Most of you don't know who I am, but most of you have spoken to me or seen me in one form or another over the years....:

Nuran, Nacet, Nacen, Vorcul, Vorkul, Drixx, Adalek, Aarok, Virol, Izzemassix, Vorkle, Ikus, Itxax, and Arwarax. <---All I can remember right now.

So this is goodbye... I hope this place grows and gets better as time goes on, so maybe I can come back some day when I have more time.

*wave mud*
Last edited by Vorkul Tigerclaw on Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nuada GCC: 'what the heck is a khanjari'
Dudle GCC: 'it's a new player class'
Azerost GCC: 'Imagine for a second that they jammed Drizzt into a dagger'
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:58 am

oh... u poor soul. dont u dont u never ever really leave. see you in a couple of years.
Nekelet
Sojourner

Postby Nekelet » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:43 am

sok wrote:oh... u poor soul. dont u dont u never ever really leave. see you in a couple of years.

Months... Weeks.. :P

Good luck with the escape man.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:21 pm

Dude, you always have time for mud...you'll find it.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:46 pm

Hey Vorkul, sad to see you're taking a break :(

I know you'll be back - mud has a way of sucking people back in, whether they want to or not.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”