The Most Quotes

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Pril
Sojourner

The Most Quotes

Postby Pril » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:24 pm

Pril wrote:Now this is a thread we can all enjoy. This signals the start of the biggest quote tree ever.

Pril
Duna
Sojourner

Re: The Most Quotes

Postby Duna » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:46 pm

Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:Now this is a thread we can all enjoy. This signals the start of the biggest quote tree ever.

Pril

Bored at Work again, I see :P
"A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, and continues a friend unchangeably." - William Penn
" I"m built for comfort not for speed. " - Carl on Jimmy Neutron.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:48 pm

Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:06 pm

Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

Hey, if you add an 'R' to my name, you'd get ThRilindel!
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:10 pm

Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

ROFL! And people say *I* get bored?!?!?!?!?

lol. Pril
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:18 pm

Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

I'm only happy cuz I was told doing my alternator belt was 3 hours at the dealer, so I wake up today at 6 and buy the belt (counting on a full day of working on that damned Mitsubitch)...it took 13 minutes to replace the belt :P Saved almost 200 bucks
Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:13 pm

Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

I'm only happy cuz I was told doing my alternator belt was 3 hours at the dealer, so I wake up today at 6 and buy the belt (counting on a full day of working on that damned Mitsubitch)...it took 13 minutes to replace the belt :P Saved almost 200 bucks

Yer always bored Pril.. and Nice Thilindel :)
"A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, and continues a friend unchangeably." - William Penn
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:27 pm

Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

I could have replaced your alternator belt for just the cost of the belt. I can't imagine a system it would take three hours on.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:40 pm

Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

I could have replaced your alternator belt for just the cost of the belt. I can't imagine a system it would take three hours on.

Ashiwi, when you post here please quote the most recent post. We can not move on to better and bigger quotes if you quote previous ones.

Thank you,
The Managment of Quotes R' Us.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:58 pm

Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Ashiwi, when you post here please quote the most recent post. We can not move on to better and bigger quotes if you quote previous ones.

Thank you,

I suppose asking you to think outside of the box would be pointless?

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:15 pm

Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

Well, technically speaking I guess, the box would be the list of quotes... Therefore, by posting, you ARE thinking outside the box. The next person in line just moves your thoughts INSIDE the box :P
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:54 pm

rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

Well, technically speaking I guess, the box would be the list of quotes... Therefore, by posting, you ARE thinking outside the box. The next person in line just moves your thoughts INSIDE the box :P

I just wonder how long until this breaks the board somehow...
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:58 pm

Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

Well only one way to find out...

Pril
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:00 pm

Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

"It was with a homosexual, I was barely 14 years old. But let's be fair, I wasn't the only one who did it. He was a man in Bauru that all our team visited."
- Pele, soccer legend, on losing his virginity
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:14 pm

ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

"It was with a homosexual, I was barely 14 years old. But let's be fair, I wasn't the only one who did it. He was a man in Bauru that all our team visited."

Interesting... I always had a sneaking suspicion about that guy...
Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:49 pm

rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

*sniff* she passed up my other one :(
And you are always bored Pril :P
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:50 am

Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet
Sojourner

Postby Nurpy Fuzzyfeet » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:17 am

Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.
Aristan group-says 'nurpy=tripod'

Shevarash GCC: 'Tiamat stands here, fighting Nurpy.'
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:24 am

I sell potions for slightly more than I buy them at. I also play a ranger. Voted for Bush.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:27 am

Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Leave it to a ranger to *#@$ things up :P
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:57 am

Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

For some odd reason, this quote box is damn sexy.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:39 pm

Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Lenefir
Sojourner

Postby Lenefir » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:44 pm

Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

My guess is you're going to break your browser before you break the bbs
"Being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you; and if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch [...]. When you do things right, people won't be sure you have done anything at all"
--Futurama
Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:14 pm

Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

It's lookin neat :P
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:09 pm

Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

BC dagger should be straight bid. Tia gear too, for that matter. Downgrade Khanjari.
Downgrade Invokers. Rangers aren't worthless. There, Aghore, that should keep
the posts coming steady. :D
Kesena OOC: 'i wish my daddy bought me power tools'
Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone
Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Rather than seeing "subpar race/class," see "challenge."
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:13 pm

Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

BC dagger should be straight bid. Tia gear too, for that matter. Downgrade Khanjari.

Sweet thanks man!
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet
Sojourner

Postby Nurpy Fuzzyfeet » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:19 pm

Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

I'm guessing the imms are gonna lock this before we cause some damage.....so I'll add on while I can =p.
Aristan group-says 'nurpy=tripod'

Shevarash GCC: 'Tiamat stands here, fighting Nurpy.'
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:29 pm

Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

I'm guessing the imms are gonna lock this before we cause some damage.....so I'll add on while I can =p.

The Imms wouldn't do that to us! we're having good old fashioned fun.

Pril
Elet
Sojourner

Postby Elet » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:59 pm

Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:27 pm

You'll break your browser long before you make the database notice.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:04 pm

Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

teflor wrote:You'll break your browser long before you make the database notice.

Man tef this is the reason you annoy people. QUOTE tree not random post tree.

Next time quote and then post yer drivel like the rest of us do.

Pril
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:38 pm

Pril, I play a ranger, I sell potions for slightly higher than they buy for, and I voted for Bush.

I don't belong in your box(s).
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:26 pm

Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

teflor wrote:You'll break your browser long before you make the database notice.

Pril

Teflor go post somewhere else man.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:27 pm

You go post somewhere else.

There is no reason or incentive to submit to your unreasonable demand.

In fact, I chose to fight it.

You have no more of a right to post here than I do.

Your intent may have been to create a thread that everyone can enjoy, however, your treatment of me here acts in complete opposition to your original stated goal.
Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:42 pm

Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

Pril

teflor wrote: You go post somewhere else.

Your intent may have been to create a thread that everyone can enjoy, however, your treatment of me here acts in complete opposition to your original stated goal.

Pril, be nice to Tef.. Tef, we're just havin some good clean fun, and for this bunch that says something :P
Now play nice :)
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:47 pm

It was good clean fun. I was not trying to disrupt or take away from the quotes.

However, for some reason, dominant personalities in this thread have chosen to attack me and have publically told me that I am not welcome.

Suddenly, the good clean fun ends, doesn't it.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:06 pm

And so, the ranger, being unable to slay anything in the game slays the defensless quote tree. Oh well.

Pril
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:35 pm

Oh Pril, but Teflor gave you so much fodder to quote from. No wonder Cofen sucks so badly, he doesn't recognize an opportunity when it falls in front of him! If a guy waves a full purse in front of you and turns his back to you, what do you do? Do your job, man!

Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:51 pm

Ash,

The problem is, as Kifle learned in a different thread, is that arguing with teflor is like hitting yer head against a steal safe repeatedly hoping that one day the safe will break instead of your head. It's pointless and it won't happen. When a person is so closeminded that he sees me asking him to post somewhere else because he's ruining the thread as a threat then there's not much you can do about it. And I refuse to bang my head against a steel safe, esp when there's nothing inside.

Pril
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:52 pm

Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

Pril

Pril, be nice to Tef.. Tef, we're just havin some good clean fun, and for this bunch that says something :P

Teflor, compliance here is not optional, despite your best attempts to ruin every thread you post in with your "Outside the box" thinking and inane arguments. If you can't play by the rules in this thread, DONT PLAY.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:57 pm

rer wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

Pril

Teflor, compliance here is not optional, despite your best attempts to ruin every thread you post in with your "Outside the box" thinking and inane arguments. If you can't play by the rules in this thread, DONT PLAY.

Hmmm it seems that the quote tree is slowly eatting away at the first posts.

Quote tree swallows another post. *BURP*
Siamorphe
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Siamorphe » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:00 pm

Pril wrote:
rer wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

Pril

Wow, who knew the quote-tree was part-rhemoraz?! ;)
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:07 pm

Siamorphe wrote:
Pril wrote:
rer wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

Pril

WOOT! We've achieved the first god quote. I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible: Duna, Thilindel, Ashiwi, Sarvis, Ssar, Nurpy, Kifle, Lenefir, Lahgen, Elet, Rer. Thank you all. Now we need more god input!

Pril
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:36 pm

Pril wrote:
Siamorphe wrote:
Pril wrote:
rer wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

Pril

WOOT! We've achieved the first god quote. I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible: Duna, Thilindel, Ashiwi, Sarvis, Ssar, Nurpy, Kifle, Lenefir, Lahgen, Elet, Rer. Thank you all. Now we need more god input!

Pril

I may not be a god..but I did bowl a 290 once *nod me*
Oghma
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Oghma » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:57 pm

Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Siamorphe wrote:
Pril wrote:
rer wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

Pril

Pril

die
Oghma The Lord of Knowledge, God of Bards
[ Administrator ] of TorilMUD
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:00 am

Oghma wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Siamorphe wrote:
Pril wrote:
rer wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

Pril

Pril

die

Wow, I'm suprised you didn't post as your other chr, Oghma. *Tease*
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:34 pm

rer wrote:Teflor, compliance here is not optional, despite your best attempts to ruin every thread you post in with your "Outside the box" thinking and inane arguments. If you can't play by the rules in this thread, DONT PLAY.

Rer, first of all, you sound about as ridiculous as Saddam Hussein in his palace before the walls came down.

As for the rest of you thread Nazis, what you need to realize is that I am not detracting from this thread, nor have I taken away from the quotes tree. While I have chosen not to add to it, it is by and far my right.

So Rer, stuff it. You have proven most ineffective here as you have in most other threads.

Simply put: your rules are lame.
rer
Sojourner

Postby rer » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:37 pm

teflor the ranger wrote:
rer wrote:Teflor, compliance here is not optional, despite your best attempts to ruin every thread you post in with your "Outside the box" thinking and inane arguments. If you can't play by the rules in this thread, DONT PLAY.

Rer, first of all, you sound about as ridiculous as Saddam Hussein in his palace before the walls came down.

As for the rest of you thread Nazis, what you need to realize is that I am not detracting from this thread, nor have I taken away from the quotes tree. While I have chosen not to add to it, it is by and far my right.

So Rer, stuff it. You have proven most ineffective here as you have in most other threads.

Simply put: your rules are lame.

Simply put, Teflor, not only are you lame, but your ineffective, inane arguments that you start in every thread are not appreciated. I'm sick of you ruining or trying to ruin every thread that you post in, all for the sake of your ego, that apparently you need to stroke constantly in order to keep your self-esteem up.

I know that you think that your 2 semesters of community college make you the intellectual equivalent of Vos Savant, however, you are mistaken. No matter how much you like to think so, you are no smarter than anyone else in these forums. Get off your little ego-trip and come back to earth where you belong.
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:43 pm

Actually, you're the one ruining this thread.

BTW, you broke the rules. You forgot the quote box.

You know what you have to do when you can't play by the rules, Rer.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:46 pm

Kifle wrote:
Oghma wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Siamorphe wrote:
Pril wrote:
rer wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:
Pril wrote:
Elet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Pril wrote:
Lahgen wrote:
Duna wrote:
Lenefir wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
Duna wrote:
rer wrote:
ssar wrote:
Sarvis wrote:
rer wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Pril wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Thilindel wrote:
Pril wrote:
Duna wrote:
Pril wrote:

Pril

Me? Bored? Never!

lol. Pril

Thank you,

STill going!?!

This looks like fun.

^^
| |

Err...

got nothin...

Sweet thanks man!

Pril

Pwns!

Pril

Pril

die

Wow, I'm suprised you didn't post as your other chr, Oghma. *Tease*

So, Tefalump, you consciously acknowledge that there were 'rules' from the start. But you point out that yet another person finds you in contempt of the normalcy of just following rules and respecting other's threads?

Return to “General Discussion Archive”