Awesome!

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Kifle
Sojourner

Awesome!

Postby Kifle » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:20 pm

I drove my car to school today.

Then I took an exam in my psych course.

Then we had a class discussion about sex.

Then I drove home in the same car I drove to school in.

Then I took a massive dump.

Then I read some posts on this board.

Then I realized this forum is a medium in which I am able to bore the hell out of people with trivial day to day activities so that I may come away with a false sense of self-importance.

Thanks, Kwirl...you're awesome!
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Pril
Sojourner

Re: Awesome!

Postby Pril » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:32 pm

Kifle wrote:I drove my car to school today.

Then I took an exam in my psych course.

Then we had a class discussion about sex.

Then I drove home in the same car I drove to school in.

Then I realized this forum is a medium in which I am able to bore the hell out of people with trivial day to day activities so that I may come away with a false sense of self-importance.

Thanks, Kwirl...you're awesome!

Kifle,

1) Good to know your car is working.

2) How'd you do on yer exam?

3) After meeting ya in Indiana I really don't wanna know what yer sex discussion was about. :p

4) ROCK ON! Your car didn't break down while parked in the parking lot!

5) Nice to know that yer not constipated.

6) Reading some of the posts on this board kills brain cells.

7) You bored me to hell. Mission accomplished.

8) I concur Kwirl does rock!

Thanks for valuing my input.

Pril
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:58 pm

Wow, way to be an ass.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:24 pm

Sarvis wrote:Wow, way to be an ass.

Yeah, he is. Your point? :P
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:27 pm

He may be an ass, but he's a lovable ass.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:27 pm

I apologize if my accurate display of reality has offended you in anyway. I'll go back to pretending kwirl isn't crying for attention and that his aim is purely driven by his desire to "create discussion" for the sake of creating discussion.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:44 pm

So you don't like what Kwirl posts. Great, I'm happy for you. But so what?

This wasn't an "accurate portrayal of reality" it was an attempt to call Kwirl out and try to shut him up.

Stop.

If you don't like his posts, don't read them. It's simple. It couldn't BE any more simple.

It's not your job to police the forum and tell people what they should or should not be posting, whether you like it or not.

You're just like the idiots who want to ban GTA or close down a bikini bar because they don't like it, rather than just utilizing their right to ignore things they don't like.

Don't be that guy.
<a href="http://www.code-haven.com">Code Haven</a> - For all your programming needs.

I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Some Guy Who Paraphrased Voltaire
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:22 pm

Sarvis wrote:So you don't like what Kwirl posts. Great, I'm happy for you. But so what?

This wasn't an "accurate portrayal of reality" it was an attempt to call Kwirl out and try to shut him up.

Stop.

If you don't like his posts, don't read them. It's simple. It couldn't BE any more simple.

It's not your job to police the forum and tell people what they should or should not be posting, whether you like it or not.

You're just like the idiots who want to ban GTA or close down a bikini bar because they don't like it, rather than just utilizing their right to ignore things they don't like.

Don't be that guy.

Re-read what you just wrote...then apply it to yourself. Hypocracy owns you.

Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:34 pm

Kifle wrote:
Sarvis wrote:So you don't like what Kwirl posts. Great, I'm happy for you. But so what?

Stop.

Don't be that guy.

Yeah, and? What, you think it's ok for you to be an ass just because I'm being an ass by trying to stop you?

Ok.

Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:51 am

It's just the cycle of things. Check most of Kwirl's posts within the last year or two and they tend to have the same ebb and flow to them. It's just the way things are.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Sarvis
Sojourner

Postby Sarvis » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:57 am

Arilin Nydelahar wrote:It's just the cycle of things. Check most of Kwirl's posts within the last year or two and they tend to have the same ebb and flow to them. It's just the way things are.

Yeah, I know.

So?

Let him post what he wants... I just don't get why people have to get all pissy about what other people post. It's infuriating...

auslyx
Sojourner

Postby auslyx » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:11 am

Sarvis wrote:Yeah, and? What, you think it's ok for you to be an ass just because I'm being an ass by trying to stop you?

Ok.

Sarvis wrote:So?

Let him post what he wants... I just don't get why people have to get all pissy about what other people post. It's infuriating...

? Now I'm really confused

Just let whoever post whatever they want? As long as someone's not hateful, I don't care what they may post - that is if I don't agree with it. I'm trying to not always argue on BBS, cuz I think it's bad for others who enjoy the mud. This whole thread is pretty petty. Why does someone not like how trivial another's post is, so to point it out, they post one just the same? Just ill feelings dwell from it. Kifle is clearly educated, but why he was compelled to post this to taunt is beyond me. Sok is another who makes posts that are just a waste of time, but that's the point - we all have the freedom to post here. This forum is to post whatever about the universe as the description says. Sigh. Really wish the BBS complaining would end.

So what if Kwirl posted something that didn't have a lot of oomph to read? He's in a good mood in posting it, isn't that his prerogative? Would people rather have an empty post to read or one that's mean spirited?
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:35 am

Warning: Number of posts with references to Kifle's ass has exceeded the acceptable limit for this forum.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:59 am

Danger Will Robinson!

Macabre Legacy owns you, Kifle. On a related note, I had to suspend my WoW account until I am once again gainfully employed :(
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:25 am

Sarvis wrote:
Kifle wrote:

Stop.

Don't be that guy.

Yeah, and? What, you think it's ok for you to be an ass just because I'm being an ass by trying to stop you?

Ok.

Ok, so it's ok for you to be an ass because I'm being an ass, but it's not ok for me to be an ass because you're being an ass? I know you know logic, Sarvis. Also, it's ok for you to bitch about me posting this, but it's not ok for me to bitch about kwirl? You're saying that we should have the freedom to post what we wish and nobody should tell us otherwise? I'm sorry, but you're just as guilty as I am by posting what you did in the first place. GG!

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:27 am

rylan wrote:Warning: Number of posts with references to Kifle's ass has exceeded the acceptable limit for this forum.

Yes, this forum can only hold so much sexiness at one time. I'm afraid if anymore mention of my ass is placed into this thread, it will self delete just like the debate threads :(

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:29 am

Ragorn wrote:Danger Will Robinson!

Macabre Legacy owns you, Kifle. On a related note, I had to suspend my WoW account until I am once again gainfully employed :(

I'm in ML, dude...just not with Kifle. Either way, I haven't played WoW in over a week now. I think my account runs out at the beginning of next month, and I don't think I'm gonna renew it. Also, if you feel the need to add to this statement, Arilin, don't :)

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:36 am

auslyx wrote:
Sarvis wrote:Yeah, and? What, you think it's ok for you to be an ass just because I'm being an ass by trying to stop you?

Ok.

Sarvis wrote:So?

? Now I'm really confused

Just let whoever post whatever they want? As long as someone's not hateful, I don't care what they may post - that is if I don't agree with it. I'm trying to not always argue on BBS, cuz I think it's bad for others who enjoy the mud. This whole thread is pretty petty. Why does someone not like how trivial another's post is, so to point it out, they post one just the same? Just ill feelings dwell from it. Kifle is clearly educated, but why he was compelled to post this to taunt is beyond me. Sok is another who makes posts that are just a waste of time, but that's the point - we all have the freedom to post here. This forum is to post whatever about the universe as the description says. Sigh. Really wish the BBS complaining would end.

So what if Kwirl posted something that didn't have a lot of oomph to read? He's in a good mood in posting it, isn't that his prerogative? Would people rather have an empty post to read or one that's mean spirited?

If kwirl is allowed said freedom of posting whatever is on his mind at the time he's sitting at his computer, I should also be given the same right...as you said, regardless of the content. If you don't want to read -- don't read. Simple as that.

As far as sok's posts...they are funny. He isn't constatly posting about how he got super trashed last weekend. He doesn't post about how he's super depressed five minutes later. If I wanted to witness the rollercoaster ride of emotions that bipolar sufferers usually are, I wouldn't have left the girl I dated before I met my wife. It wasn't fun to witness then, and it sure as hell isn't fun now. If you think it's wrong for me to say such things regardless of some mental affliction, tough. Nobody ever got over their problems by publicizing them over the internet in hopes of getting some attention and admiration. People like that need to learn to control their impulses. So, what's worse? Me calling him out on his annoying shananigans or you people allowing him to continue in an unhealthy cycle? Before you try to answer, I'll say it first...Nobody. And if you think I'm wrong, try to prove it. Gl.

sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:42 am

halfwaydownigotbored
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:36 am

Kifle wrote:

I'm in ML, dude...just not with Kifle. Either way, I haven't played WoW in over a week now. I think my account runs out at the beginning of next month, and I don't think I'm gonna renew it. Also, if you feel the need to add to this statement, Arilin, don't :)

e..cough, sorry, damn hacking cough.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:37 am

mmm buttered popcorn rocks

We all know Kwirl is in an *up* phase so he muds and posts .. soon he will be in a down phase and we dont hear from him .... it's how things are .. we also know he frequently abuses legal and illegal substances .. if you think noobs dont know about these things .. You *might* be a redneck :)

deal with it

least he doesnt argue incessantly about subjects over and over and over again

I could spellcheck but I won't

on the up side, Bailey has grown a LOT .. he is now a whopping 2.6 pounds and is 3 months old on the 23rd :) go him! Arilin created a monster by letting him bite his toes in a sock fight .. now Bailey chews EVERYTHING ...
Thilindel
Sojourner

Re: Awesome!

Postby Thilindel » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:47 am

Kifle wrote:*snip*

Seems like reading some of the latest bbs posts would induce prior statement :P BBS = laxative? *halo*
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:43 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if Kifle's in that "waiting for the other shoe to drop" phase and just wanting to get it over with. I'm willing to wait and see, maybe it won't happen this time, but it's kind of like waiting for somebody to stick you with a needle.

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:08 pm

Ashiwi wrote:He may be an ass, but he's a lovable ass.

Kifle--

Call me.

8)
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:43 pm

sok rules
grats ambar

i actually read this thread, i wanna hug you all. *wipes a tear*

lol

so i went to this party, right? and nobody was doing anything...just kinda sitting around waiting for something to happen. so i grabbed a funnel, jumped on a chair and started chanting 'beer bong!' and other people joined in. people realized we were at a party, and when i passed out at 5 am, i considered the party a success.

someone has to keep things moving, and it doesn't always have to be important.

fyi, i thought the original post was great, props kifle
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:35 pm

Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
Kifle wrote:

e..cough, sorry, damn hacking cough.

Lol. You don't know how close you where to dying right there. I had my dagger unsheathed and was about ready to pounce as soon as you typed "e".

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:36 pm

Birile wrote:

Kifle--

Call me.

8)

Lol, she forgot to mention it's a hairy ass. Still want me to call?

teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:49 pm

You would know huh.
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:54 pm

Kifle wrote:
Birile wrote:

Kifle--

Call me.

8)

Lol, she forgot to mention it's a hairy ass. Still want me to call?

So what you're saying is you're a halfling. So'm I. Send me a private message. :wink:
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:25 pm

since kifle is my personal paparazzi, I'm gonna borrow his thread. On a scale of 1 to 10 just how annoying am i considered i wonder? I used to think i would rank high, but after reading some other posters' material - i no longer believe i am so successful as i would have once thought.
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet
Sojourner

Postby Nurpy Fuzzyfeet » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:35 pm

kwirl wrote:since kifle is my personal paparazzi, I'm gonna borrow his thread. On a scale of 1 to 10 just how annoying am i considered i wonder? I used to think i would rank high, but after reading some other posters' material - i no longer believe i am so successful as i would have once thought.

12. I really hope that one day you get into one of your really depressed states and realize you are nothing but the lowest form of human life on earth and just end it all, and rid these forums, and the mud, of the scum that is kwirl.

Hope I didn't offend anyone with that.
Last edited by Nurpy Fuzzyfeet on Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aristan group-says 'nurpy=tripod'

Shevarash GCC: 'Tiamat stands here, fighting Nurpy.'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:37 pm

Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:43 pm

Nurpy Fuzzyfeet wrote:
kwirl wrote:since kifle is my personal paparazzi, I'm gonna borrow his thread. On a scale of 1 to 10 just how annoying am i considered i wonder? I used to think i would rank high, but after reading some other posters' material - i no longer believe i am so successful as i would have once thought.

12. I really hope that one day you get into one of your really depressed states and realize you are nothing but the lowest form of human life on earth and just end it all, and rid these forums, and the mud, of the scum that is kwirl.

Hope I didn't offend anyone with that.

Dude.... you have some issues. Seek help.

Pril
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:44 pm

ambar rules!
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:46 pm

Nurpy, I missed the bantering tone in that one, but I sincerely hope it is there. If it wasn't supposed to be there, well I guess I can't really add anything.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:09 pm

Lol, you're annoying and stupid. That is a dangerous combo. If you look, only two people were kinda taking your side...Sarvis, who will argue with anybody about anything for the sake of arguing, and auslyx, who has a personal vendetta against me because he wanted to bang me when he thought I was a chick.

Now please, stop attention whoring on the forums and start taking your pills again.

kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:20 pm

i didn't know i had a side, but thanks for telling me about it! what color is my side? can we have a song?
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:38 pm

kwirl wrote:i didn't know i had a side, but thanks for telling me about it! what color is my side? can we have a song?

It is pink and your song is "it's raining men".

And no, Ashiwi, you can't join their side...

auslyx
Sojourner

Postby auslyx » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:56 pm

Kifle wrote: and auslyx, who has a personal vendetta against me because he wanted to bang me when he thought I was a chick.

It's one thing to play a chick *cough* female rogue human. It's another thing to BE a chick. Like the video where that guy does that to Tom Cruise, with the microphone water in the face. What do you get out of toying with people?
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:58 pm

auslyx wrote:
Kifle wrote: and auslyx, who has a personal vendetta against me because he wanted to bang me when he thought I was a chick.

It's one thing to play a chick *cough* female rogue human. It's another thing to BE a chick. Like the video where that guy does that to Tom Cruise, with the microphone water in the face. What do you get out of toying with people?

Sorry you can't bang me, dude. Get over it...dartan has.

auslyx
Sojourner

Postby auslyx » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:06 pm

Are you bi? What compelled you to be a female? Just curious. You conveniently avoid the fact that you got busted posing as a chick. What compelled you?
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:30 pm

Ilshadrial and Varia posed as chicks for years. And Touk has posed as a pirate captain, when in reality he is an effeminate little nancy boy.

I miss you Touk :(
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:47 pm

Kifle got busted???

Damn, I would have sworn he voluntarily showed up at a gathering of mudders and shocked the living hell out of people by admitting who he was.

Sigh. He'll still be my favorite bi-sexual halfling chick in my dreams.

Diel
Sojourner

Postby Diel » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:51 pm

Kifle wrote:...and your song is "it's raining men".

Ahem. That's my song.
Hoppel ASSOC:: 'ROFL ON THE BEST FLOOR EVAR!!!1!1!oneone'

Klandan group-says 'No, I just won't group with him. Just making that clear up front.

Hibbidy tells you 'kill giant'

Twyl tells you 'I hate my life'

Don't blame me because you aren't an interesting person and have a problem finding anything to talk about.
kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:54 pm

kifle was originally his girlfriend's character, then when she quit playing and i suppose he was no longer with her, he took over the identity. in-house character sharing or something
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:18 pm

kwirl wrote:kifle was originally his girlfriend's character, then when she quit playing and i suppose he was no longer with her, he took over the identity. in-house character sharing or something

OMG! Don't delete me! And I am with her still -- she's my wife.

Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:20 pm

auslyx wrote:Are you bi? What compelled you to be a female? Just curious. You conveniently avoid the fact that you got busted posing as a chick. What compelled you?

And what if I was bi? You still looking for a way into my pants? If so, you'll have to fight of birile first :)

kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:57 pm

regardless, its pfile sharing. you got away with something that other people lost character files over.

i'm fighting the urge to put in a very impolite comment

the urge lost
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:59 pm

kwirl wrote:regardless, its pfile sharing. you got away with something that other people lost character files over.

i'm fighting the urge to put in a very impolite comment

the urge lost

Knowing you're personality, it'll be back in five seconds...then it'll go away again, then you'll want to kill yourself, then you'll want to go by yourself a new CD because you're just so awesome... This could all go away if you'd just take your medication and get help.

kwirl
Sojourner

Postby kwirl » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:14 pm

oh shit thats right, i wanted to get the first Godspeed album, thanks!

Return to “General Discussion Archive”