Iduna
Sojourner

RPG Class test

Postby Iduna » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:25 pm

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 6472625027

My Results

Cleric
29% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 38% Intellect, 52% Spirituality
Full of faith and spirituality! You are a Cleric!
Clerics are holy men and women who use their powers to heal the wounded, drive back the undead, and even return the deceased to life. Clerics usually follow particular gods, though some instead choose to pledge themselves to abstract concepts (like goodness, justice, and so forth).
Your most distinctive trait is your faith and spirituality. You're probably fairly religious, though not inclined towards violence, which is a good thing.

*cheer* Nice!!
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:38 pm

Spellsword
88% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 41% Spirituality
Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don’t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 97% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 23% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 28% on Intellect

You scored higher than 44% on Spirituality

--
Yeah, I can live with that :)
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:45 pm

Monk

66% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 75% Spirituality
Pretty much good at everything: You are a Monk!

No, not a monk like those bald medieval guys. The Monk in D&D is a martial artist. They're smart, they're capable, they're spiritual, they're sneaky when they want to be, and they're damn dangerous in a fight.
What to say? You scored high on all four categories, which means that you're probably a well rounded and capable person. Either that or you're an overly smart and dangerous psychopath.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 64% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 77% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 98% on Spirituality

I had no idea. I thought for sure a cleric.
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Nokar
Sojourner

Postby Nokar » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:55 pm

Bard
85% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 36% Spirituality
Dashing and multi-talented: You are a Bard!
A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.
Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don’t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.

You scored higher than 92% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 77% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 32% on Spirituality

ROFL! go figure! I been playing the wrong class :P
Rhoquinn group says 'Nok no wandering!'
You group say 'Is there any aggro's here?'
You flee westward!
You group say 'ummm guys?'
Rhoquinn group says 'Dammit Nok'
Welcome to toril
Hsoj
Sojourner
Location: Not close enough to stalk... Latitude 45°30'30" Longitude -121°50'30"

Postby Hsoj » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:14 pm

Did you ever commit a crime (not including traffic violations or jay-walking) they shoudl add smoking pot *nod me*

Smart Paladin
66% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 63% Spirituality
Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you’ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

You scored higher than 70% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 61% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 42% on Intellect

You scored higher than 84% on Spirituality
-==~ Tafah Auvry'ar'lyl | Fatah Fire Bath ~==-
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:41 pm

70% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 73% Intellect, 27% Spirituality

A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.
Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don�t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better

You scored higher than 78% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 78% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 56% on Intellect

You scored higher than 26% on Spirituality
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:23 pm

Arcane Trickster
48% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 33% Spirituality
Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

You scored higher than 31% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 85% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 76% on Intellect

You scored higher than 34% on Spirituality
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:27 pm

Bard
59% Combativeness, 80% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 36% Spirituality
Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don’t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.

You scored higher than 50% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 98% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 7% on Intellect

You scored higher than 24% on Spirituality

ROFL

FUN FUN TEST

Nilan
aka
Stabby
Elet
Sojourner

Postby Elet » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:05 pm

Wizard
48% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 55% Intellect, 47% Spirituality
Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

You scored higher than 31% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 16% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 18% on Intellect

You scored higher than 52% on Spirituality
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:38 pm

Smart Paladin

70% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 66% Spirituality
Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!

Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.

Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.

Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you�ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Gargauth
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Gargauth » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:56 pm

Bard

74% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 33% Spirituality

Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don�t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.
The Power of Salisbury Steak
The Soul of a Chef
The Heart of a Hero

Deshana
Sojourner

Postby Deshana » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:24 pm

Mystic Theurge
33% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 75% Spirituality
Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.
Duna
Sojourner

Postby Duna » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:30 pm

Mystic Theurge
29% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 58% Spirituality
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.
"A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, and continues a friend unchangeably." - William Penn
" I"m built for comfort not for speed. " - Carl on Jimmy Neutron.
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:32 pm

3 Mystical Theurges ftw!

Mystic Theurge
37% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 77% Spirituality

12/23/42/98
Kesena OOC: 'i wish my daddy bought me power tools'
Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone
Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Rather than seeing "subpar race/class," see "challenge."
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:04 am

Spellsword
77% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 33% Spirituality

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.

You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don’t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
ssar
Sojourner

Postby ssar » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:48 am

Assassin.
Talona
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Talona » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:57 am

Mystic Theurge

40% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 73% Intellect, 61% Spirituality

You scored higher than 22% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 31% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 68% on Intellect

You scored higher than 81% on Spirituality
Lady of Poison, Mistress of Disease
Branthur
Sojourner

Postby Branthur » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:59 am

Mystic Theurge

33% Combativeness, 20% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 88% Spirituality
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:18 am

I'm a spellsword here as well. We may not be in the majority, but we are devious enough to over take you.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:36 am

Wizard
48% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 55% Intellect, 25% Spirituality
Jenera
Sojourner

Postby Jenera » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:40 am

Spellsword

62% Combativeness, 20% Sneakiness, 94% Intellect, 30% Spirituality

You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don't have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

You scored higher than 65% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 12% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 94% on Intellect

You scored higher than 30% on Spirituality

That's pretty cool considering that tends to be my choice of class when I play D&D.
Memorable Quotes from TorilMUD Gathering 2006

Sotana sez, 'I'll take it dirty.'
Teflor sez, 'Bobo, show me on the doll where the barbarian touched you.'
Duna sez, 'Is there anything else that needs to go in my backend?'
Pril sez, 'I'm too pretty to go to jail.'
Boboloppe sez, 'The only reason I joined Imphras was because of Sotana's ass.'
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:45 pm

Arcane Trickster
33% Combativeness, 80% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 38% Spirituality

You scored higher than 10% on Combativeness
You scored higher than 97% on Sneakiness
You scored higher than 35% on Intellect

::cough::

Lies! All lies!!!
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Lathander
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Lathander » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:00 am

Smart Paladin
66% Combativeness, 36% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 52% Spirituality
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you’ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.
Wuva
Sojourner

Postby Wuva » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:11 pm

Mystic Theurge
48% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 73% Intellect, 69% Spirituality
Ided
Sojourner

Postby Ided » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:28 pm

Wizard
48% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 33% Spirituality
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:06 pm

40% Combativeness, 66% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 47% Spirituality
Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.
Holding this in mind
That if we fall, we all fall
And we fall alone
selerial
Sojourner

Postby selerial » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:09 am

Funny about the "perhaps a bit fragile" since I'm 6'5" and around 315lbs.

Wizard
48% Combativeness, 16% Sneakiness, 73% Intellect, 30% Spirituality

You scored higher than 34% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 7% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 56% on Intellect

Granted that this is an inherent flaw with any quiz like this, but I didn't like any of these answers.

5. Someone you know wants to kick your ass. What do you do?
a. Kick their ass FIRST.
b. Outsmart and humiliate them.
c. Sneak up on them and get in the first hit.
d. Pray.

My answer would be to simply evade combat completely, so I chose "b" but it's not a great fit.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:40 pm

Agreed Selerial. Just because I CAN tell a lie with a perfectly straight face doesn't mean I CHOOSE to. It just means I know the standard psychological twitches people exhibit when they lie, and I can avoid them. I can also usually tell when I'm being lied to.

Just because I shoplifted something as a six year old doesn't mean I'm a crook now. Heck, I felt so bad about it I confessed and my mom made me take the Barbie clothes back to the store.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:06 pm

25% Combativeness, 56% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 50% Spirituality

You scored higher than 6% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 85% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 26% on Intellect

You scored higher than 60% on Spirituality

I am in fine company with Kifle, Ashiwi and Eza. *grin*
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas
Location: On a Rocky Tor Overlooking a Storm-Ridden Landscape

Postby Marthammor » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:36 pm

77% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 25% Spirituality
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don't have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

You scored higher than 88% on Combativeness
You scored higher than 17% on Sneakiness
You scored higher than 43% on Intellect
You scored higher than 23% on Spirituality

I think this test is rigged. Everyone knows I'm a Dwarven Psionicist, geesh!

Return to “General Discussion Archive”