EVIL PLAYER BASE

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
zusuk
Sojourner

EVIL PLAYER BASE

Postby zusuk » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:20 am

Hey everybody... where the (*#R(* are all the evils at?? I use to play a LOT about 3 years ago, and there was tons of evils around! Heh, I'm starting a evil playerbase recruiting campaign!! :) No but seriously, I am.

So if you are new and playing a goodie, delete your char and make an evil. If you are good and bored, make an evil. If you're evil, make two more evils and get some of your friends to make evils. Got a high level evil? Well then help power level some of the low level evils!

ALSO, I have a feeling some people have tons of low/mid level gear just sitting around being completely unused. Please find a low level evil and give it to them... please.

If you're interested in trying to get a higher evil player base, please mmail zusuk/zusuh/kimakemip/ragruk
Vena
Sojourner

Postby Vena » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:43 am

woo zusuk! where the hell have you been?

caz/kiryan
Mertak
Sojourner

Postby Mertak » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:39 am

I also have an idea to try to make things fun on the evil side: Twice a month, on the 7th and 13th, regardless of the day of the week, log an evil. If you don't play much, stop by; if you've taken to playing a neutral, drop the pretense for a day; if you have an evil alt, give yourself a change of pace. Whatever your time zone, regardless the time of your day you log on, use your character to level others, or hit a zone!

I've been playing less, not in small part because my family and my little girl are the centre of my life, but I'll try to lead the charge on the 7th and 13th of each month: ready to gheal, embody or sing you out of ress f/x. I hope to see you all around.

Cheers,

Mertie, Ssel, Meegs and Call (but not twice a month!)
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:35 pm

zoosuck!!

*hug*

Aerisia/Tasira/Ilisa/Shalia
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
zusuk
Sojourner

Hey those who recognize me! :) AND Get off yer butts!

Postby zusuk » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:43 pm

Hey guys, where you at? Ambar you around?? You playing goodie too?? Argh! Heh, can I get some peeps to committ help accumulate noob/mid-level items? If I can get some peeps to do that, I'll go searching for new players! C'mon? Nobody interested in reviving the MUD's pbase? I dont want to interfere with the power mudders, but anyone who wants a break from that or doesn't care all too much for that scene?

mmail zusuk peeps :P
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:41 am

Vena wrote:woo zusuk! where the hell have you been?

caz/kiryan

LOLZ
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “General Discussion Archive”