Evil pbase

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Tasop/Glandriel
Sojourner

Evil pbase

Postby Tasop/Glandriel » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:48 am

Howdy all

Today some evils and i was talking about the current evil pbase, it is slowly growing again, slowly being the key word btw but there are some problems still. Evils atm seem to lack some key classes atm, hence clerics and enchanters, invokers and well, even tho some have started to show up, these chars are of low lvl. The main tank types that play regularly have decieded to aid these low lvl evils. I myself am playin a lvl 50 necro and am happy to aid any low lvl evil needing xp. This tho only is part of the problem, evils also lack key zone leaders. What i would like to see is some key surface players come evil for a while to help. The fact that evils can group with nuet/evil humans helps, but this unfort doesnt really change alot. I think back to the last evil tia run, 15 evils signed up, this in my mind is pretty lame. The problems evils face due to lack of players leads to lack of zones, which obviously will lead to lack of eq and then the lack of people wanting to play evil. Dedication and time will be the only salvation of the evil pbase. Gods can only do so much to aid the evil pbase and really it relies upon the players themselves. I play a goodie ranger and rogue, my rogue being guilded and since rolling my necro all i seem to do is play my necro. Evils do zone, and it seems to be the same zones, but its a start. All i can hope is that some of you that are perhaps bored with the surface life will come evil for a while to help. I know this has been a matter which has been debated for some time now, and all i say is hopefully it will get better. If u have a lowbie evil and want some xp i and others will aid u. There are no politics evil side, you'll find every evil gets along with each other, we do have a laugh and after all, it is a game. But evils need help and i ask that some of you come evil for a while and try it out.
Anyhow, thanks for your time to read this and lets see what happens

Tssassop-Glandriel-Tasop
Yeh, i think i havea corpse there too....
Tasop/Glandriel
Sojourner

Postby Tasop/Glandriel » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:53 pm

The result to the post has been great, I would like to thank those goods that have rolled an evil reccently to help, and especially the evil tanks and high lvl evils that are xp'n the lower evils. I di a who Evil sort and was plesantly suprised, I should have copyed the one from Friday, was 19 evils online then, most i seen in a long while.
Anyhow, keep it up and once again thanks

Listing of the Mortals!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[50 Nec] Tssassop - Keeper of Souls (Yuan-Ti) (RP)
[50 War] Rucha * Anvil * Malevolent Order (Troll)
[50 Rog] Ssuterras (Yuan-Ti)
[50 War] Zubox Make Dead (Troll)
[49 Sha] Bodug * Smokestuff * Malevolent Order (Ogre) (RP)
[46 War] Zukoz (Troll)
[38 War] Zazah (Troll)
[37 Nec] Ssikatur (Yuan-Ti)
[36 Nec] Tigave (Drow Elf)
[35 Ele] Tararagas (Duergar)
[26 Sha] Nopup (Orc) (RP)
[23 War] Boggum (Ogre)
[23 Psi] Millicallarriz (Illithid)
[ 6 Inv] Zusuf (Drow Elf)

There are 14 mortal(s) on.

This is also minus usual evil crew like Akur, Immix, Xil, Zoom, Solak, Evenshalee, Babo, Bubub, and many many others, there has also been a few new chanters and Illu's, and many new snakes :) snakes are uber
I'm looking forward till when these lower lvl chars have higher lvls and my offer to xp new evils still stands. So look me up.
Yeh, i think i havea corpse there too....

Return to “General Discussion Archive”