1001 reasons why pava sucks.

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Lilira
Sojourner
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:53 pm

Postby Lilira » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:19 am

Lilithelle group-says 'with teba's 300 damage i thought it would be dead by now'

Faelarae Willowsong's face turns white as she struggles to break free of Teba's garrote.
With stunning force, Teba suddenly jerks her a garroting wire into the flesh of Faelarae Willowsong's neck
sending her head tumbling to the ground in a squirting spray of arterial blood.
Faelarae Willowsong is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of Faelarae Willowsong.
Pidibeple stops invoking abruptly!
You abort your spell before it's done!

Teba group-says 'that work?'
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
Botef
Sojourner
Posts: 1056
Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Eastern Washington
Contact:

Postby Botef » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:29 am

#86 Even Pune lasts longer than he does.

You complete your spell...
You cast your sights far out, into the realms!
Crypts of the Netheril
Exits: -S
A few scattered blood droplets cover the area.
Corpse of Araka is lying here.
Corpse of Zum is lying here.
Corpse of Ezwar is lying here.
Corpse of Teba is lying here.
Corpse of Qazap is lying here.
Corpse of Xolan is lying here.
Corpse of a death knight is lying here.
Corpse of Demen is lying here.
Corpse of Kimakemip is lying here.
A small pile of coins.
[2] A tattered pile of black cloth lies here. (magic)
Pune (Human) is lying here, mortally wounded.
Krolba (Troll) is sprawled out, resting, inches above the surface.
A fierce skeletal knight stands here ready to attack.
A fierce skeletal knight stands here ready to attack.
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'
// Post Count +1
Vigis
Sojourner
Posts: 865
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby Vigis » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:02 am

Not very sneaky.


Teba sneaks in from the north.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Thilindel
Sojourner
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:09 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Postby Thilindel » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:15 am

-88-


<P>
Teba group-says 'wodat, i lasted longer then you'

Wodat group-says 'you have scales?'

Teba group-says 'not saying much but still!'

Teba group-says 'i do now!'

Wodat group-says 'i didnt'

Teba group-says 'i didnt at first either!'

Morena group-says 'Wodat, you had scales until you were phurt'

Teba group-says 'hehe'
Thilindel
Sojourner
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:09 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Postby Thilindel » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:27 am

*89*

Teba group-says 'sure you dont want me to go first wodat?'

Wodat group-says 'dick'

Teba group-says 'hahahaha'
ssar
Sojourner
Posts: 1446
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Contact:

Postby ssar » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:57 pm

Teba group-says 'when i walk in, mobs just die'
bawog
Sojourner
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 4:42 pm
Contact:

Postby bawog » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:23 am

Pava sucks because even a chanter can outlive him in CM, and we had both tanked the same amount of mobs.
Lonikiple group-says 'i remember this one time at izans, when nerox said tanks west, and kobob ran 2 west, and spanked the group, you guyz remember that?'

Tiamat shouts 'No, it is you who is fucked!'
Botef
Sojourner
Posts: 1056
Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Eastern Washington
Contact:

Postby Botef » Thu May 24, 2007 1:49 am

You complete your spell...
You cast your sights far out, into the realms!

Way of the Faerie
Exits: -E -W
A giant, malevolent cricket stands here, watching you intently.
Teba -Hand of Death- Triterium (Human) nances here.(Red Aura)
A lubberkin is here making a fool of himself.(Gold Aura)
*A little hob is here skipping about.(Gold Aura)
Sunamit group-says 'imrex west, tibek backstab touk i think his name is on entry'

// Post Count +1
Inames
Sojourner
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:27 am

Postby Inames » Fri May 25, 2007 5:48 am

#93?

he can pay 15k+ plats out for potions/poisons a week and not scratch his bank :shock:

#94

he twinks too much :evil:

#95

he has..... 6? lvl 50 rogues... might be 5, dont remember what he said :roll:

#96

i cant think of anything else and i know theres bout 10 more reasons i could post that im not thinking of... :?
[Dru 50] Inames (Grey Elf)
[Rog 50] Ishiras (Grey Elf)
[Enc 50] Aremat (Grey Elf)
[War 50] Amori (Grey Elf)
[Ran 50] Aninen (Grey Elf)
[Ele 50] Itanul (Grey Elf)
[Inv 50] Aleadis (Grey Elf)
[Bar 50] Ashire (Grey Elf)
[Cle 50] Isila (Grey Elf)
My Deviant Art Page
Malia
Sojourner
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:04 pm
Location: Eastern Washington State
Contact:

Postby Malia » Sun May 27, 2007 1:17 am

<947h> s
The Bottom of an Enormous Spiral Shaft
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:50 ft)
Exits: -N -S
An ancient white dragon guards the inner lair watchfully.
An ancient black dragon guards the inner lair watchfully.
An ancient green dragon guards the inner lair watchfully.
An ancient red dragon guards the inner lair watchfully.
An ancient blue dragon guards the inner lair watchfully.

<946h> n
An ancient black dragon breathes a stream of corrosive acid!
You partially evade the breath!
You are splattered by the sizzling acid!
OUCH! That really did HURT!
An ancient red dragon breathes a cone of fire!
You partially evade the breath!
You are scorched by the intense flames!
OUCH! That really did HURT!
An ancient blue dragon breathes a massive bolt of lightning!
You partially evade the breath!
You are shocked by the electrical charge!
OUCH! That really did HURT!
An ancient green dragon breathes a cloud of toxic gas!
You choke and gasps on the poison fumes!
OUCH! That really did HURT!
An ancient white dragon breathes a cone of frost!
You are chilled by the glacial frost!
OUCH! That really did HURT!
Sorry, you aren't allowed to do that in combat.

<269h> esc n
An Enormous Spiral Shaft
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:50 ft)
Exits: -S -W
You escape northward!

I can take all 5 breaths and survive!
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'

Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'

Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'
Malia
Sojourner
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:04 pm
Location: Eastern Washington State
Contact:

Postby Malia » Sun May 27, 2007 1:47 am

The Entrance to the Lair of Tiamat
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:50 ft)
Exits: -N -S
Mertak (RP) (Orc) crouches here, inches above the surface here.
Asda (Human) crouches here.
Zurxx (Troll) crouches here.
Ravod (Orc) crouches here.
Rarid (Orc) crouches here.
Jau (Troll) crouches here.
Akur (Troll) crouches here.
Zubox (Troll) crouches here.
Zazah (Troll) crouches here.
Nilan (RP) (Drow Elf) crouches here.
Okam (Human) crouches here.
Tasira (Human) crouches here.
Ezwar (RP) (Drow Elf) crouches here.
Tibek (RP) (Drow Elf) crouches here.
Raludakov (Duergar) crouches here.
Disoputlip (Duergar) crouches here.
Drahken (RP) (Human) crouches here.
Aluvon (RP) (Human) crouches in mid-air here.
Krenalazmagg (RP) (Duergar) crouches here.
Nerox (RP) (Human) crouches here.
Ghimok (Human) crouches heremid-air here.
Belathar (RP) (Human) crouches here.
Tutac (Orc) crouches here.
Kaisi (RP) (Human) crouches here.


When im in the room, everyone elses drops to their knees!
Last edited by Malia on Sun May 27, 2007 2:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '



Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'



Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'



Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'
Rented
Sojourner
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Alhambra, CA
Contact:

Postby Rented » Sun May 27, 2007 1:56 am

Teba barely pierces an ancient green dragon.
<1385h>
<P>
Zurxx rises to his feet.
<1385h>
<P>
An ancient green dragon stomps north.
<1385h>
<P>
Ravod rises to his feet.
<1385h>
<P>
Tasira begins singing.
<1385h>
<P>
Drahken rises to his feet.
<1385h>
<P>
Drahken quaffs a potion of life.
Aluvon rises to his feet.
<1385h>
<P>
Drahken settles to his knees.
<1385h>
<P>
Rarid rises to his feet.
<1385h>
<P>
Raludakov begins to ponder on something.
<1385h>
<P>
Tibek rises to his feet.
<1385h>
<P>
A harmonious combination of notes from Tasira soothes your wounds.
<1385h>
<P>
Mertak raises his unholy symbol and smiles malevolently.
Belathar group-says 'ah well'
<1385h>
<P>
Autosaving...
Mertak clambers to his feet.
<1385h>
<P> .
Pardon?
<1385h>
<P>
Asda group-says 'rofl ross you suck!'
Drahken group-says 'haha'
<1385h>
<P>
Zurxx settles to his knees.
<1385h>
<P>
Drahken rises to his feet.
<1385h>
<P>
Asda settles to her knees.
<1385h>
<P>
Ghimok looks puzzled.
<1385h>
<P>
Rarid starts casting a spell.
<1385h>
<P>
Drahken starts casting a spell.
<1385h>
<P>
Teba group-says 'i hit it!'
<1385h>
<P>
Kaisi group-says 'worst, rogue, ever.'
Teba group-says 'i hit it!'
<1385h>
<P>
Ghimok rises to his feet.
<1385h>
<P>
Drahken completes his spell...
Drahken utters the words, 'waggzaksp'
Nerox's entire group slowly morphs into a circle of mushrooms!
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Pril » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:35 am

100

<T>
A momentary brilliant glow originating from Teba's circlet begins
a rapid change in her appearance. Countless serpents begin to uncoil,
slithering and sliding their way down and around Teba's arms, neck,
and torso, granting her a reptilian quickstrike ability! As her eyes gleam
a vivid yellow the brief enchantment begins to fade. Quickly as
they descended, the serpents twist and twine their way back to the magic
within their circlet.

<1036h>
<T>


Proc'd his circlet and missed all the hits.
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Drogga
Sojourner
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Postby Drogga » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:26 pm

<T> You miss a duergar warrior with your pound.
Melaw fires a black-shafted elven arrow at a duergar warrior doing little damage!
Melaw fires a black-shafted elven arrow at a duergar warrior doing little damage!
Melaw fires a black-shafted elven arrow at a duergar warrior doing little damage!
A duergar warrior blocks Dida's attack with his shield!
A duergar warrior blocks Dida's attack with his shield!
A duergar warrior blocks Dida's attack with his shield!
A duergar warrior blocks Asda's attack with his shield!
A duergar warrior blocks Asda's attack with his shield!
A duergar warrior blocks Akur's attack with his shield!
A duergar warrior blocks Akur's attack with his shield!
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Pril » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:15 pm

102)

<P>
Teba gives a circlet of negative planar energy to Aluvon.

<321h>
<P>
Rebur looks really sick, and shivers uncomfortably.

<323h>
<P> group
It's cool out here.
Deltin completes his spell...
Deltin utters the words, 'candusgjfcandusqh'
Aluvon's body seems to shimmer suddenly, then crumbles into dust.

Deltin completes his chant, and stares rapturously into space.
his body seems to shimmer as a great Power enters the room, and
a divine radiance engulfs the body at Deltin's feet. After a
brief moment, the body twitches and convulses, before the eyes snap
open and Aluvon takes a deep breath. The radiance dissipates, leaving
Deltin standing disoriented and exhausted.

<327h>
<P>
Aluvon says 'who grabbed circlet?'

<327h>
<P>
Rebur says 'it was trans'

<327h>
<P>
Teba snickers softly.
Aluvon rolls on the floor laughing.

<327h>
<P>
Aluvon says 'oh my god.. '

<327h>
<P>
Teba says 'oh well, jessica next boot!'

<327h>
<P>
Aluvon says 'such bad timing'
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests
Posts: 1097
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:20 pm

Postby Eilistraee » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:13 am

103)

23:05 Lase petitioned 'anyone around?'
23:05 Callarduran responds to Lase with 'What can I help you with?'
23:06 Lase petitioned 'the quest mob that I need isnt here'
23:06 Lase petitioned 'i know that they were trying to fix zone, i think they goofed and took out quest mob'
23:06 You ptold Lase 'the invisible mob right there?'
23:06 Lase petitioned 'ahhahaha.. that might help huh'
23:06 Callarduran responds to Lase with 'It could.'
23:07 Lase petitioned 'hrmm..... it didnt work'
23:08 You ptold Lase 'give it to a non player's pet :)'
Eilistraee
Ghimok
Sojourner
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:12 am
Location: MN

Postby Ghimok » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:22 am

Lase group-says 'somehow instead of fixing quest mob, they took him out'

Aluvon group-says 'omg.. PETITION'

Lase group-says 'di'

You group-say 'Invoking #99 flee in 10'

Lase group-says 'rofl'
Lase group-says 'undead invis'
Lase group-says 'i couldnt see it'
Lase bows deeply before the ghost of an acolyte of Kiaransalee.
Lase gives a *********** to the ghost of an acolyte of Kiaransalee.
Lase asks the ghost of an acolyte of Kiaransalee a question.

You group-say 'those are aluvon's ghsots'

Lase begins to ponder on something.

You group-say 'omfg, so posting that'

Lase group-says 'well hrmm'
Lase group-says 'shit'

You group-say 'worst ross ever'
You group-say '2'

Lase group-says 'aluvon give me item i just gave to wrong ghost'

You group-say '1'

You flee downward!
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Pril » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:54 pm

105)

Poppenible group-says 'at least my duergar corpse melted so no one can see i bit it in the orc lvl'
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Pril » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:23 am

106)


Lase, in a show of awesome skill, manages to trip up herself!
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Pril » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:04 am

107)

Nalaya completes she chant, and stares rapturously into space. her
body seems to shimmer as a great Power enters the room, and a divine
radiance engulfs the body at Nalaya's feet. After a brief moment, Lase's body
twitches and convulses, before shivering into a final stillness.
The
radiance dissipates, leaving Nalaya standing disoriented and concerned.
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
alendar
Sojourner
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 6:01 am
Location: Southern Illinois

Postby alendar » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:02 am

108

Pimakoto completes her spell...
Pimakoto utters the words, 'eugsraqzwunsoh'
Lase's form is displaced.

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz closes his book and smiles broadly.
Pimakoto group-says 'sorry was masturbating'

<1044h>
<P>
You have finished praying for full heal.
Your prayers are complete.
stand
Tick timer enabled.
Pimakoto sits down in a comfortable spot.
Makaz clambers to his feet.

<1044h>
<P>
Pimakoto opens an ancient tome and begins studying it intently.

<1044h>
<P> You clamber to your feet.

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz group-says 'go die again'

<1044h>
<P>
Pimakoto closes her book and smiles broadly.

<1044h>
<P>
Pimakoto clambers to her feet.

<1044h>
<P>
a fierce werewolf group-says '>> gargoyle Nasty << '

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz group-says 'rofl'

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz group-says 'rofl'

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz group-says 'rofl'

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz group-says 'rofl'

<1044h>
<P>
Pimakoto group-says 'uh?'

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz group-says 'you suck ross'

<1044h>
<P>
a fierce werewolf group-says '?'

<1044h>
<P>
A fierce werewolf strides in from the north.

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz group-says 'why ya always wolf at the worst times?'

<1044h>
<P> l room
An Abandoned Mine Tunnel
You are within a cramped mine tunnel. Roughly hewn stone is above,
below and to both sides of you. It must have taken a powerful delver
to cut through this solid rock. Underneath you, a set of old, rusted
tracks have been secured in place. An ominous creaking sound can be
heard from close by. The passage continues to the north and south.
Exits: - North - South
A glowing line of mist trails through the room. (illuminating)
A fierce, snarling werewolf crouches here.
Pimakoto (Gnome) stands in mid-air here.
*A air elemental is here looking like a small living tornado.
Makaz (Human) stands in mid-air here.

<1044h>
<P> acc omg sooooo !!@#$%%^&&** funny
You ASSOC: 'omg sooooo !@#$%%^&&* funny'

<1044h>
<P>
a fierce werewolf group-says 'i dunno'

<1044h>
<P>
a fierce werewolf group-says 'sorry'

<1044h>
<P>
a fierce werewolf group-says 'really didnt see that comming =)'

<1044h>
<P>
acc 2 lase corpses and then a lasewolf
Makaz group-says 'sigh take 8 minutes while he stops wanking'

<1044h>
<P> You ASSOC: '2 lase corpses and then a lasewolf'

<1044h>
<P>
Rawel ASSOC:: 'dude.. post that shit'

<1044h>
<P>
Rawel ASSOC:: 'in the pava sucks thread'

<1044h>
<P>
A fierce werewolf starts moaning.

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz looks at a fierce werewolf.

<1044h>
<P>
Makaz glares at a fierce werewolf.
************************************
Alendar -= The Black Ash of the Phoenix =-
************************************
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0612.html
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantIT ... ipt?SK=244
Hador group-says 'Inames I think you are the only person on the mud who shouldn't talk about Cofen sucking'
Dalar
Sojourner
Posts: 4876
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Dalar » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:17 am

Lase ASSOC:: 'stat tiny silver ring'
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Pril » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:04 am

110)

Lase group-says '>> child Awful << '
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Pril » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:26 am

111)

Elano assists Teflor heroically.
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Pril » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:24 am

112)

Elano group-says 'circlet Boru 1-500, mexlo 501-750, ararim 751-1050, menlrios 1051-1250, arluner 1251-1650, vagag 1651-1750, ramaisheodnain 1751-2150, teflor 2151-2400, adriorn 2401-2500, kazur 2501-2600'

Elano group-says 'dicing'

Elano group-says 'I've rolled a 2600 sided dice 1 times, the total result is: 2297'

Elano group-says 'teflor?'
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Pril
Sojourner
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 5:01 am

Postby Pril » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:07 am

113)

<P>
Elano completes his spell...
Elano utters the words, 'relocate'
Elano slowly fades out of existence.
Elano slowly fades into existence.
The best of WTF statments of '06

--------------------------------------------------------

Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'

Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'

Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'

Return to “General Discussion Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests