dodgers

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
sok
Sojourner

dodgers

Postby sok » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:17 am

well they added betemit, maddux & lugo. i personally like the pickup and dont feel like we gave up too much for them. do i think we have enough to make it to the world series? no. however, i like our chances of winning our division and beating st louis to play the mets for the nl pennant. just my 2 cent.

update dodgers bet the reds 10-4. lugo & betemit went 3-9 or 4-10 obp with 2 run 2 rbi. betemit had 1 dinger.

today's a good day
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:27 am

baseball wouldn't be so boring if they'd speed it up!
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:09 pm

sigh, i miss betemit

I really think this was a bad trade for the braves. Yes we needed danys baez, but that is not why they made the trade. Thier talent scouts had Wily Aybar rated above wilson betemit. I am not a scout, but after seeing betemit produce big time this year with chipper jones being hurt, how can you say that Wily Aybar still has a bigger upside than betemit? For the sake of my braves, i hope danys baez is worth it. He didn't do crap for the dodgers.
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:33 pm

also Sok, Wilson's last name is not pronounced BetemiT

it is pronounced Betemee several braves media people had a problem saying the name, and im sure the dodgers have messed it up a couple of times.

Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'

Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:40 am

hey i'm not from this country.

the dodgers fan was trying to run baez out of town behind odalis, hall, drew, cruz & ledee in that order
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:49 pm

just send Andy LaRoche to atlanta, and ill be happy

Return to “General Discussion Archive”