Team Fortress 2

Archived discussion from Toril-2.
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Team Fortress 2

Postby Ragorn » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:37 pm

Steam Name: Echodork

Come look me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbZOeGyd61E
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:00 pm

Hey rags, I was thinking about picking this up. It looks pretty fun. Is it worth the scratch?
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Ragorn » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:06 pm

I would have paid $45 for this game even if it didn't come with Half-Life 2, episodes 1&2, Peggle, and Portal.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:18 pm

Ragorn wrote:I would have paid $45 for this game even if it didn't come with Half-Life 2, episodes 1&2, Peggle, and Portal.


Do you have to get it through steam or can you get it at a brick & mortar with those games included? I'm actually thinking about getting it right now.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:23 pm

Hrm, just looked at steam and that package isn't available until the 10th :( So I'm assuming this package can be bought at a store then?
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Ragorn » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:38 pm

If you pre-order the Orange Box through Steam, you can download the TF2 beta right now.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:56 pm

That's just an offer I couldn't refuse. It's downloading now... My trigger finger is twitching with anticipation.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Ragorn » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:53 pm

Excellent.

</burns>

Echodork. Friend me, look me up.

LAST ONE ALIVE, LOCK THE DOOR!
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:00 pm

Lol, sent a friend invite... all downloads are at like 75% and Tf is at 36 :( Peggle is hilarious btw. My wife was like "wtf, that poor unicorn!"
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:00 pm

Lol, sent a friend invite... all downloads are at like 75% and Tf is at 36 :( Peggle is hilarious btw. My wife was like "wtf, that poor unicorn!"
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Ragorn » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:09 am

Peggle is good times, we warezed the normal Peggle game a while back.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:13 am

Ragorn wrote:Peggle is good times, we warezed the normal Peggle game a while back.


Yeah, it's pretty addicting. I snagged bejeweled from warez... that game is the devil.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Ragorn » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:09 pm

My favorite part was knifing you on the sniper ledge.

Fun game, no? :)
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:26 pm

Ragorn wrote:My favorite part was knifing you on the sniper ledge.

Fun game, no? :)


Screenshots or it didn't happen! Yeah, that game is a fucking blast... and playing it contributed to the very shitty grade I'm probably going to recieve on my accounting exam.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Sundara
Sojourner
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2001 6:01 am
Contact:

Postby Sundara » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:44 pm

Kifle wrote:That's just an offer I couldn't refuse. It's downloading now... My trigger finger is twitching with anticipation.



BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! you got it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, amigo! I bet rags got it bad, too! buhahahahahahhahahaha!

BUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

echo echo echo.......MUHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.

-German Proverb-
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Ragorn » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:24 pm

Sundara, steam name? ;)
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:15 am

Sundara wrote:
Kifle wrote:That's just an offer I couldn't refuse. It's downloading now... My trigger finger is twitching with anticipation.



BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! you got it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, amigo! I bet rags got it bad, too! buhahahahahahhahahaha!

BUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

echo echo echo.......MUHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


Rofl, put up, or shut up, mija. Think you can take us down?
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Sundara
Sojourner
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2001 6:01 am
Contact:

Postby Sundara » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:02 pm

hahahahaha! Kifle, calla me si puedes, cabron! On a serious note: Ragorn, I don't have a steam name. Sorry to disappoint ya!



--- Hey! is it really your birthday today, Kif? if so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! if not,

*spanks you anyway* MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MUHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.



-German Proverb-
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Ragorn » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:13 pm

Shame. I was looking forward to slipping it to you from behind.

A knife, I mean. Of course.

JUST LIKE I DID TO KIFLE OHHHHHHHHHHHH

And his mom.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:15 pm

Sundara wrote:hahahahaha! Kifle, calla me si puedes, cabron! On a serious note: Ragorn, I don't have a steam name. Sorry to disappoint ya!



--- Hey! is it really your birthday today, Kif? if so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! if not,

*spanks you anyway* MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MUHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Pienso que puede callase... No seria dificil. Podria pensar de muchos modos.

Yeah, it is really my birthday. I'm becoming an old man :(
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Sundara
Sojourner
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2001 6:01 am
Contact:

Postby Sundara » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:34 pm

Kifle wrote:Pienso que puede callase... No seria dificil. Podria pensar de muchos modos.:


ROFL! "de muchos modos" pero mira que cochino mal pensado!

Kifle wrote:Yeah, it is really my birthday. I'm becoming an old man :(


Geez young one, what is old for you? besides un queso podrido?
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.



-German Proverb-
Sundara
Sojourner
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2001 6:01 am
Contact:

Postby Sundara » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:37 pm

Ragorn wrote:Shame. I was looking forward to slipping it to you from behind.

A knife, I mean. Of course.

JUST LIKE I DID TO KIFLE OHHHHHHHHHHHH

And his mom.



Boyyyyyyyy! My "Awareness" is top notch mang! You can't slip it from behind..........ME!...with your lil' dagger....Ops. *giggle* did I say lil' dagger?
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.



-German Proverb-
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:51 pm

Ragorn wrote:Shame. I was looking forward to slipping it to you from behind.

A knife, I mean. Of course.

JUST LIKE I DID TO KIFLE OHHHHHHHHHHHH

And his mom.


Just wait till I get used to twitch gaming again, sir. They'll be cleaning bits of your head off the walls for days.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:04 pm

Sundara wrote:
Kifle wrote:Pienso que puede callase... No seria dificil. Podria pensar de muchos modos.:


ROFL! "de muchos modos" pero mira que cochino mal pensado!

Kifle wrote:Yeah, it is really my birthday. I'm becoming an old man :(


Geez young one, what is old for you? besides un queso podrido?


Eres cochina! No hubo nada obsceno en que te dije! Chica sucia!

I'm 27... that's getting old :( Soy como queso podrido ahora :(
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Sundara
Sojourner
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2001 6:01 am
Contact:

Postby Sundara » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:10 pm

Kifle wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Kifle wrote:Pienso que puede callase... No seria dificil. Podria pensar de muchos modos.:


ROFL! "de muchos modos" pero mira que cochino mal pensado!

Kifle wrote:Yeah, it is really my birthday. I'm becoming an old man :(


Geez young one, what is old for you? besides un queso podrido?


Eres cochina! No hubo nada obsceno en que te dije! Chica sucia!

I'm 27... that's getting old :( Soy como queso podrido ahora :(



LOL!!!!!! no te hagas hombre! I understood it like crystal, queso podrido!!!

BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.



-German Proverb-
Kifle
Sojourner
Posts: 3830
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Huntington, IN USA
Contact:

Postby Kifle » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:35 pm

Sundara wrote:
Kifle wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Kifle wrote:Pienso que puede callase... No seria dificil. Podria pensar de muchos modos.:


ROFL! "de muchos modos" pero mira que cochino mal pensado!

Kifle wrote:Yeah, it is really my birthday. I'm becoming an old man :(


Geez young one, what is old for you? besides un queso podrido?


Eres cochina! No hubo nada obsceno en que te dije! Chica sucia!

I'm 27... that's getting old :( Soy como queso podrido ahora :(



LOL!!!!!! no te hagas hombre! I understood it like crystal, queso podrido!!!

BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!


No entendiste nada, chica sucia! Soy tan inocente como un bebe. Y, cuando hago un hombre? La cosa en mis pantalones dice que soy hombre.

P.S.

Did you enjoy your flight, Rags?
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
Sundara
Sojourner
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2001 6:01 am
Contact:

Postby Sundara » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:04 pm

LOL! Kiffypooh, when I said.....


hrm...nevermind! I'll explain in PM!
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.



-German Proverb-
Ragorn
Sojourner
Posts: 4732
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Ragorn » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:13 am

Sundara wrote:Boyyyyyyyy! My "Awareness" is top notch mang! You can't slip it from behind..........ME!...with your lil' dagger....Ops. *giggle* did I say lil' dagger?

Windsong. Procs flurry.

o.O

Ooh, nerd innuendo!
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests