Horse - Paladin/Anti-Paladin Summoned

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Etan
Sojourner

Horse - Paladin/Anti-Paladin Summoned

Postby Etan » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:16 pm

This post is concerning the current state of the 'summoned' horse mounts of the paladins and anti-paladins (I'm guessing the anti-paladins have the exact same horse as paladins). Hopefully I will be bringing up some good points or rehashing old problems so they may be resolved.

1. The horses need more movement points and two times the movement regen rate that they currently have. I shouldn't have to toss away horses on a long trip because they wear out so quickly. These are suppost to be gifts from the Gods, so they are NOT normal horses. Please ifx this issue.

2. A paladin/ anti-paladin should be able to summon a horse, that they own and is already in the game, to their location. It is so very annoying to have to leave a horse behind because it can't get by certain locations because of crowding. Our horse shouldn't be just something to toss away with a shrug.

3. Summoned horses shouldn't be affect by any type of fear spells, including dragon roars. Once again, they are not normal horses.

4. Summoned horses need at least two times the current hps and use the same exact saves as the rider. I think this will resolve the complaints about summoned horses being ripped apart by AE breath attacks.

level 25 - allow a paladin and anti-paladin to summon a horse in in-door areas.

level 40 - lift the in-door riding restrictions for paladins and anit-paladins.

level 50 - allow paladins and anti-paladins to do a quest that will allow for them to name their horse and actually level the horse. Once the horse reaches certain levels it can gain certain things such as flight, attacks.. ect.

6. If all the above is applied move the restriction to one horse being able to be summoned every week.

I will post more later. Be nice =). if I asked for something that's already in the game just post letting me know.
Orku
Sojourner

Postby Orku » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:26 pm

Well I don't agree with the last thing about leveling horses and all that etc... But I would definately like to see horses, and Wolfs get more move points, if not it won't bother me, it would just be something to make my life easier.
Zissa OOC: 'orku i will go to class for you if you go to work for me'
You OOC: 'if you don't mind me going naked'
Zissa OOC: 'sure its a bunch of sailors'
You OOC: 'got screwed on that one'

Senosa gets a bright green pillow.
Senosa says 'Pillow fight.....'
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:53 pm

and the same should apply to shaman pets .... summonable form anywhere same plane
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:05 pm

Like the moves, indoor use, and summoning of the pet that's already materialized. Summoning should cost hps since it in my opinion is drawing from the lifeforce of the rider. Maybe a small % damage to player for summoning, which should be done w/o lagging the sub-warrior.
Ihazim
Sojourner

Postby Ihazim » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:33 pm

bump
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:45 am

Ihazim wrote:bump

Is that really necessary at this point?
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:10 pm

Maybe horses coule be made more duarable, or easier to use... or maybe not.

Isn't the question really this - Should paladins/antis have all the benefits of riding a horse all the time, or should they have issues and problems with it for balance reasons?

Generally I've seen a lot of posts about horses asking for them to be made significantly tougher, and easier to use. Which is basically asking for the above.

I'm not saying I'm against it or anything, just calling a spade a spade.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”