BEST IDEA EVAR

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Dalar
Sojourner
Posts: 4905
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:01 am

BEST IDEA EVAR

Postby Dalar » Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:52 pm

Res spell with !res effects and requires a casting component.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Thilindel
Sojourner
Posts: 3173
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:09 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Postby Thilindel » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:08 pm

Great idea, but then the Bard quest would be out the window..maybe if the component reduced time, and the bard powers furthered it.
irta
Sojourner
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:34 pm

!fail

Postby irta » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:19 pm

Make the casting component hard to get and make it !fail
Yayaril
Sojourner
Posts: 2551
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Green Bay, WI

Postby Yayaril » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:24 pm

8)

The components to the super res spell: a correctly timed god minute, Kossuth's sense of humor, and the code to implement the equipment changes.
Dalar
Sojourner
Posts: 4905
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Dalar » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:27 am

how about an area res spell? or a res spell that resses u to 5 minutes? bard song will still work well
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Salen
Sojourner
Posts: 771
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Salen » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:49 am

I'm still not buying components, so dfon't ask me for the spell.
Ebgar
Sojourner
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Postby Ebgar » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:28 am

group full heal would be good for that. so ya only use it when everything is going down the crapper....


ress w/out effects would be almost nearing overpowerful.
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:00 pm
Location: Ixarkon
Contact:

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:32 am

We heard you the first time ebgar.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:00 pm
Location: Ixarkon
Contact:

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:32 am

We heard you the first time ebgar.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Ebgar
Sojourner
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Postby Ebgar » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:26 pm

group full heal would be good for that. so ya only use it when everything is going down the crapper....


ress w/out effects would be almost nearing overpowerful.
Ulnd/Folrath
Sojourner
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:01 am

Postby Ulnd/Folrath » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:15 pm

I know! Give us the !ress affect ress spell and take bards outta the game so they won't have to complain!


bow
Bizal
Sojourner
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:01 am

Re: !fail

Postby Bizal » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:08 pm

irta wrote:Make the casting component hard to get and make it !fail


yeah right like I would do a hard quest to be able to ress other so that they would not get in ressfx, heh

Sure if it can be used on self aswell !

-bizzy-
Ambar
Sojourner
Posts: 2872
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Our House in Va.
Contact:

Postby Ambar » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:17 pm

well at some point YOU are the ressEE ... but anyway ...
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
rylan
Sojourner
Posts: 2903
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Hudson, MA

Postby rylan » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:13 pm

High level clerics die a lot less than everyone else, at least if the group likes living :P
Ambar
Sojourner
Posts: 2872
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Our House in Va.
Contact:

Postby Ambar » Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:11 pm

blah when will my cleric get high lvl :(

(oops i fell into the category of get ress stop playing :P)
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."



-Italian Proverb
old depok
Sojourner
Posts: 572
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2002 6:01 am
Location: Philadelphia PA USA

Postby old depok » Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:38 pm

Ebgar wrote:group full heal would be good for that. so ya only use it when everything is going down the crapper....


ress w/out effects would be almost nearing overpowerful.


Ebgar completes his spell...

All Shaman are rendered useless!
Ebgar
Sojourner
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Postby Ebgar » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:33 pm

Actually it would require components, so it would just be used once in awhile.
Hyldryn
Sojourner
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Maryland

Postby Hyldryn » Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:42 pm

I wouldn't complain if the component was a crown of thunderous divinity.
Sesexe
Sojourner
Posts: 879
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:13 am

Postby Sesexe » Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:05 pm

Dalar wrote:how about an area res spell? or a res spell that resses u to 5 minutes? bard song will still work well


Dalar got jacked by Mori :o
Ssryth
Sojourner
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Ssryth » Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:03 am

old depok wrote:
Ebgar wrote:group full heal would be good for that. so ya only use it when everything is going down the crapper....


ress w/out effects would be almost nearing overpowerful.


Ebgar completes his spell...

All Shaman are rendered useless!


what if it was a 10/20* !combat group full heal spell? ;)
and 10th circle so it can fail even if no aggro touches you hehe

Ssryth.
Stamm
Sojourner
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Stamm » Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:39 am

Ssryth wrote:
old depok wrote:
Ebgar wrote:group full heal would be good for that. so ya only use it when everything is going down the crapper....


ress w/out effects would be almost nearing overpowerful.


Ebgar completes his spell...

All Shaman are rendered useless!


what if it was a 10/20* !combat group full heal spell? ;)
and 10th circle so it can fail even if no aggro touches you hehe

Ssryth.


WHAT? Speak up!

(that made no sense to me)
Ssryth
Sojourner
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Ssryth » Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:27 pm

Stamm wrote:
Ssryth wrote:
old depok wrote:
Ebgar wrote:group full heal would be good for that. so ya only use it when everything is going down the crapper....


ress w/out effects would be almost nearing overpowerful.


Ebgar completes his spell...

All Shaman are rendered useless!


what if it was a 10/20* !combat group full heal spell? ;)
and 10th circle so it can fail even if no aggro touches you hehe

Ssryth.


WHAT? Speak up!

(that made no sense to me)


heh ok let me elaborate .. if a group full heal was to be implemented
it would be a long casting spell.. longer than res I'd say at least 6* if you hit QC
it would be a spell that cannot be cast in combat ..
essentially helps recovery b/w fights, but useless during dragon, mob area fights

Ssryth.
Marforp
Sojourner
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2001 6:01 am
Location: HI
Contact:

Postby Marforp » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:32 pm

Forget about it Ssryth if no one agreed to the mass ress spell with longer ressfix their is no way they are going to allow group full heal without a 20 minute mem time and 5 minute cast time.
moritheil
Sojourner
Posts: 4845
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:01 am

Postby moritheil » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:29 pm

Sesexe wrote:
Dalar wrote:how about an area res spell? or a res spell that resses u to 5 minutes? bard song will still work well


Dalar got jacked by Mori :o


Ahahaha, pre-empted!
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest