"You feel younger, and dirtier."

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Sarell
Sojourner

"You feel younger, and dirtier."

Postby Sarell » Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:58 pm

- Paladins can now be rejuv'd by Necromancers only, with an alignment cost.
fabulous!
- Last crash bug fixed courtesy of Eilistraee.
fabulous!
- We are now listed on the mudconnector, topmudsites, and kyndig.
fabulous
- Ordering of casting pets should work correctly now.
fabulous
- Spells will now land on the target you picked when casting
fabulous
- Deposit All fixed.
fabulous
- Fixed some crash ugliness.
fabulous

those are my personal favourites, but just like to say *touch* to the coders, am really impressed with the code and general manner of implementing it on torilmud! :)
Ulnd/Folrath
Sojourner

Postby Ulnd/Folrath » Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:16 pm

I'll second that. I'm happy with all the changes and stuff being put in recently, whether I like them or not :). Makes you actually read the news everytime you log on, hoping for something new. I also like the new necro changes a lot, thanks Iyachtu! Although it makes things harder for mid level necro's, which is probably for the best anyways.
Iyachtu
Staff Member - Coder

Postby Iyachtu » Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:18 pm

Ulnd/Folrath wrote:I'll second that. I'm happy with all the changes and stuff being put in recently, whether I like them or not :). Makes you actually read the news everytime you log on, hoping for something new. I also like the new necro changes a lot, thanks Iyachtu! Although it makes things harder for mid level necro's, which is probably for the best anyways.

*Boggle* I dunno, my mid-level necro is loving the changes. Guess I'm strange. Actually, maybe now that I posted the points system on another thread, that'll change. It may just be that I was aware of what pet combos I could do. :)
Ulnd/Folrath
Sojourner

Postby Ulnd/Folrath » Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:20 pm

No no, it is far more likely I'm strange. Yes, the rules you posted helped greatly :). I guess I would revise to say that it is not harder, just different. The three shadows(and a ghast) makes up for them not being able to cast as high a circle spell. It's just that you have to wait till level 30 for shadows to cast 5th circle spells. Which means that my lazy ass has to cast heal undead instead of them doing it till I get wraiths basically :P. But yeah, I love the changes and the rules. A lot of fun to be had as a necro.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”