Balance!

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Ebgar
Sojourner

Postby Ebgar » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:45 pm

Ambar wrote:
Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Teyaha wrote:dont touch caster damage, or only cut in half the l33t players that keep asking for it.

some of us play the game differently than you. dont punish us because you want it changed.

up melee damage slightly, or tune that KNOB (remember they have knobs) so they do more damage than they do now.

You are all truly dorky especially Arilin ... and i know we arent supposed to talk about illegals .. but .. ermm scroll down the thread REALLY damn fast and imagine trippin and watching it??? mmmm pictures :)

that has to be the most selfish reasoning i've ever heard

Whats selfish about not wanting the mud balanced at the expense of one's area spells? I dont get it.. :)

Corth

there is no blind gene? :P
i thought he was saying he doesn't want any caster damage touched because that's the only way he knows how to play or something.

I'm just quoting you now for shits and giggles.

Interesting.

Not really.

This is just like my assoc behavior. biters

I don't really think it has anything to do with the assoc, it's just that we're all assholes mostly.

And assholes mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Nobody has done this in a little while.

Glorishan

No, but we should do it more often I think.

How many more do you think we can do before it just crashes the bbs?

Pretty pictures.

Maybe this thread should be renamed to "The Most Requoted Responses"

I don't think so, Tim.

Not to jump on the bandwagon or anything, but I just want to see teyaha's post disappear in the middle of the quote.

So you're saying your off the wagon again?

Hi.

OMG I quoted Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

And then, I quoted myself quoting Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

I am teh pwn.

You were only the pwn til I quoted you quoting Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

This is way more interesting than the most responses thread ever was, btw.

I heartily agree. Much more interesting.

I join the club?

I just had to do this. And let me say this.

Ebgar > Gormal & Dalar

I pwn you both...
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:33 am

8)

Come one, come all, stare at the bbs kaleidoscope o' posts!
Pheten
Sojourner

Postby Pheten » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:42 am

Ebgar wrote:
Ambar wrote:
Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Teyaha wrote:dont touch caster damage, or only cut in half the l33t players that keep asking for it.

some of us play the game differently than you. dont punish us because you want it changed.

up melee damage slightly, or tune that KNOB (remember they have knobs) so they do more damage than they do now.

You are all truly dorky especially Arilin ... and i know we arent supposed to talk about illegals .. but .. ermm scroll down the thread REALLY damn fast and imagine trippin and watching it??? mmmm pictures :)

Whats selfish about not wanting the mud balanced at the expense of one's area spells? I dont get it.. :)

Corth

i thought he was saying he doesn't want any caster damage touched because that's the only way he knows how to play or something.

Interesting.

Not really.

I don't really think it has anything to do with the assoc, it's just that we're all assholes mostly.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Not to jump on the bandwagon or anything, but I just want to see teyaha's post disappear in the middle of the quote.

Hi.

OMG I quoted Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

And then, I quoted myself quoting Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

I am teh pwn.

You were only the pwn til I quoted you quoting Arilin quoting thanuk quoting Kifle quoting thanuk quoting Sesexe quoting Stamm quoting thanuk quoting Dlur quoting Glorishan quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (again) quoting Dalar quoting thanuk quoting Dlur (yet again) quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Corth quoting Dalar quoting Teyaha.

I join the club?

Ebgar > Gormal & Dalar

I pwn you both...

SHE CANNA TAKE EET CAPPIN, THEE SHIP, SHE BE TEARIN HERSELF APOORT!
othelil
Sojourner

Postby othelil » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:47 am

*cheer Sesexe*

You get the prize for the first disappearing quote. Bu-bye, Teyaha.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular.
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:47 am

Pheten wrote:
Ebgar wrote:
Ambar wrote:
Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

I join the club?

Ebgar > Gormal & Dalar

I pwn you both...

]

Neato Cherrio!
Ghimok|Dlur|Emeslan|Ili|Zinse|Teniv
*~~~~~~~~~~*
"Censorship is telling a man he can't eat a steak just because a baby can't chew it." - Mark Twain
Silsaterur
Sojourner

Postby Silsaterur » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:01 am

Dlur wrote:
Pheten wrote:
Ebgar wrote:
Ambar wrote:
Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

I join the club?

Ebgar > Gormal & Dalar

I pwn you both...

]

Neato Cherrio!

Almost like one of those mystic eye puzzles.

If you look at it VERY carefully... sidways... while squinting... it's a duck...
Orku
Sojourner

Postby Orku » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:31 am

Silsaterur wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Pheten wrote:
Ebgar wrote:
Ambar wrote:
Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

I join the club?

Ebgar > Gormal & Dalar

I pwn you both...

]

Neato Cherrio!

If you look at it VERY carefully... sidways... while squinting... it's a duck...

Duck i thought it was a Robot
Zissa OOC: 'orku i will go to class for you if you go to work for me'
You OOC: 'if you don't mind me going naked'
Zissa OOC: 'sure its a bunch of sailors'
You OOC: 'got screwed on that one'

Senosa gets a bright green pillow.
Senosa says 'Pillow fight.....'
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:36 am

Orku wrote:
Silsaterur wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Pheten wrote:
Ebgar wrote:
Ambar wrote:
Orku wrote:
othelil wrote:
Kossuth wrote:
Salen wrote:
Salen wrote:
Arilin Nydelahar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Kifle wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Sesexe wrote:
Stamm wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Glorishan wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Dalar wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:
Corth wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Corth

Interesting.

Not really.

Glorishan

Pretty pictures.

I don't think so, Tim.

Hi.

I am teh pwn.

I join the club?

Ebgar > Gormal & Dalar

I pwn you both...

]

Neato Cherrio!

Duck i thought it was a Robot

It's actually a picture of Thanuk's mom.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:03 pm

This thread 'does nobody any good'. Please lock!

Corth
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:23 pm

Corth wrote:This thread 'does nobody any good'. Please lock!

Corth

Sure it does, it provides entertainment. Quite being so cynical old man!

*~~~~~~~~~~*

"Censorship is telling a man he can't eat a steak just because a baby can't chew it." - Mark Twain
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:38 pm

Dlur wrote:

Corth

You're easily entertained then, eh?
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:48 pm

thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:14 pm

Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:51 pm

thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Yeah work sucks some times. It's only coming on here to jest every now and then that can keep one's sanity while on the clock.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:52 pm

Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Yeah work sucks some times. It's only coming on here to jest every now and then that can keep one's sanity while on the clock.

Especially on friday.

Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:28 pm

thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Especially on friday.

Yup.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:58 pm

Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Especially on friday.

Yup.

And yer not on the east coast either, so you'll still be working when I get home! *bird* sucks for you!

mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:55 pm

thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Especially on friday.

Yup.

And yer not on the east coast either, so you'll still be working when I get home! *bird* sucks for you!

Yeah but he was probably still asleep when you were rolling your ass out of the sack this morning. So I guess this morning it sucked for you.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:58 pm

mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Especially on friday.

Yup.

Yeah but he was probably still asleep when you were rolling your ass out of the sack this morning. So I guess this morning it sucked for you.

Nah cuz I rolled my ass out of your mom's bed this morning, then gave her the roman war helmet and went to work with a smile.

mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:59 pm

thanuk wrote:
mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Especially on friday.

Yup.

Nah cuz I rolled my ass out of your mom's bed this morning, then gave her the roman war helmet and went to work with a smile.

If you'd been with my mom last night you'd be in the SW not the east coast. Chances are you were with my gay uncle.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:15 pm

mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Especially on friday.

Yup.

If you'd been with my mom last night you'd be in the SW not the east coast. Chances are you were with my gay uncle.

No but he was there, holding the camera.

Corth
Sojourner

Postby Corth » Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:53 am

Omg! I've created a monster!
Having said all that, the situation has been handled, so this thread is pretty much at an end. -Kossuth

Goddamned slippery mage.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:08 am

Corth = Eminem??
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:32 am

thanuk wrote:
mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Especially on friday.

Yup.

I'm drucking funk!

*~~~~~~~~~~*

thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:01 pm

Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Especially on friday.

Yup.

I'm drucking funk!

Take me drunk! I'm Home!

moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:09 pm

thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:
thanuk wrote:
Dlur wrote:

Corth

At work, yes.

That's funny, so am I.

Especially on friday.

Yup.

I'm drucking funk!

Take me drunk! I'm Home!

What do I look like, a country road? :P
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Zoldren
Sojourner

Postby Zoldren » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:45 pm

everyone does invoker damage, not just vokers
MoM-D
Originally posted by Baikalisan: