Prioritize and a possible Bug with it.

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Sesexe
Sojourner

Prioritize and a possible Bug with it.

Postby Sesexe » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:21 pm

Is this function supposed to remember the same spell for each mem you do? I found I had to re-prio the same spell everytime I went to re-mem. Is there any way this could be made to be saved to some degree?

I had to add 'prio stone' to my enchanters memup alias just to get it to behave correctly.

Now here's the bug I think: if you can't mem a spell and you try and prio it after typing mem, you appear to not mem at all. (I switched over to my voker and was still using same modified memup alias and for some reason she wouldn't mem after casting a bunch of spells and being in the game for about 30 mins.
chandigar
Sojourner

Re: Prioritize and a possible Bug with it.

Postby chandigar » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:25 pm

Sesexe wrote:Is this function supposed to remember the same spell for each mem you do? I found I had to re-prio the same spell everytime I went to re-mem. Is there any way this could be made to be saved to some degree?

I had to add 'prio stone' to my enchanters memup alias just to get it to behave correctly.

Now here's the bug I think: if you can't mem a spell and you try and prio it after typing mem, you appear to not mem at all. (I switched over to my voker and was still using same modified memup alias and for some reason she wouldn't mem after casting a bunch of spells and being in the game for about 30 mins.

As far as I know, prio is just a one time function and reorganizes your current spell list. My ench has 'prio blur' followed by 'prio stone' in my mem button to stack my stones first, then blurs, which seems to be how its supposed to work.

I'm also 90% sure that the bug doesn't happen to me because I share a lot of triggersets between chars and I haven't had that problem with priorities. Could it have been the eat/drink/hungry bug just as you logged in?
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:28 am

In English, she means:

When you attempt to prioritize a spell that isn't on your mem list, you abort your studies (no message given).
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”