Bashing 2.orc

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.

As a basher with a bash assignment x.orc, in the Situation described in the quote, I:

Naturally always automatically change my bash target to (x+1).orc asap just like it says in the Guide, and all those I hunt with appear to always do this too.
4%
Naturally always automatically change my bash target to (x+1).orc asap just like it says in the Guide, but have been in groups where it happens differently as well.
4%
Prefer to automatically change my bash target to (x+1).orc asap just like it says in the Guide, but have done it different ways quite often.
No votes
Have no real preference for either method, I like to just "follow suit" according to the other bashers and/or leader's instuctions.
8%
Prefer to stay on my allocated target x.orc, but have been in groups where the bashers have changed targets on incoming similar mobs quite often.
12%
Naturally always stay on my allocated target x.orc, but have been in groups where it happens differently as well.
8%
Naturally always stay on my allocated target x.orc, and all those I hunt with appear to always do this too.
35%
Often switch my bash target regardless of what other bashers are doing, what the leader wants, and which of the ways described in this poll I do the most. I mainly like to cause havoc.
No votes
Bash allocation? I haven't heard of it and/or have never played high enough to need to worry about it.
4%
I tend not to stick to any of the trends mentioned. I generally examine the fights as they go, change bash targets as I see fit to best help the group at the time.
27%

Total votes: 26
ssar
Sojourner

Bashing 2.orc

Postby ssar » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:26 am

I recall reading this some time ago, and am interested to see just what percentages of the playerbase do what in these situations..

From Cherzra's Toril Warrior Guide:
"A special situation arises when you are assigned to bash 2.orc and another orc walks in. You then bash 3.orc, as your target is no longer 2.orc! This is usually done in groups where warriors are assigned 1.orc, 2.orc and 3.orc. If a new orc walks in, their targets change to 2.orc, 3.orc and 4.orc!"

Vote now!
Last edited by ssar on Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
BEER
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:31 am

ow my head hurts now...
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Stamm
Sojourner

Postby Stamm » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:34 am

I agree with the guy with the long name
Ranor
Sojourner

Postby Ranor » Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:04 am

Where's the option to spam quake their sorry asses? 2.orc...3.orc... Corth... their all going to kiss the ground.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:53 am

Where's the option to delete self and roll a squid?!
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:48 pm

Ranor wrote:Where's the option to spam quake their sorry asses? 2.orc...3.orc... Corth... their all going to kiss the ground.

You've killed me at least 20 times by quaking me and i don't even make the list? bastard:(
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:18 pm

A train leaves the Kingsbury station at 11:57 AM traveling southeast at 786 mph carrying 13 living beings- 1 conductor, 1 baggage handler 9 passengers, a Boston Terrier in a cage and a parrot, which is being sold to a young boy in Pasadena for the low, low cost of $79.00 and a slightly used "Final Fantasy XXVIII" cartridge...
Gurns
Sojourner

Postby Gurns » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:40 pm

Ashiwi wrote:A train leaves the Kingsbury station at 11:57 AM traveling southeast at 786 mph carrying 13 living beings- 1 conductor, 1 baggage handler 9 passengers, a Boston Terrier in a cage and a parrot, which is being sold to a young boy in Pasadena for the low, low cost of $79.00 and a slightly used "Final Fantasy XXVIII" cartridge...

No engineer? Let's see, at 786 mph out of Kingsbury, I'm guessing they're all toast within 10 seconds.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”