Rogue Skills

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Dizzin
Sojourner

Rogue Skills

Postby Dizzin » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:57 pm

Has the success rate of rogue skills been toyed with in the last few months. I'm finding myself failing 2-3 hides in a row, regularly. Also, been failing disarm/detect trap way too often. I don't care how hard the trap is, if the skill is maxed at 95, there's no way I should fail disarming it 11 times in a row, and set it off 3 of those times. It just shouldn't happen.

Not to mention that just recently I've failed escape twice in a row at 99 skill, in a room that had 3 exits...
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:20 pm

No, rogue skill success rates haven't been tinkered with in nearly a year - when several skills were made to work more reliably.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Dizzin
Sojourner

Postby Dizzin » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:00 pm

Tis what I figured.. maybe someone's just been tinkering with MY skills...
:(
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:05 am

I have noticed that about your rogue too. Not sure what the problem is.. but I cannot remember the last time Zonar failed hide.
Lenefir
Sojourner

Postby Lenefir » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:06 am

I've kind of noticed I seem to fail quick chant and 10th circle spells a lot more than I used to too, and not to mention relocate failure... Just bad luck on my part or coincidence? I wouldn't really know...
"Being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you; and if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch [...]. When you do things right, people won't be sure you have done anything at all"
--Futurama

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”