New Adventure!

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Ashod
Sojourner

New Adventure!

Postby Ashod » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:31 am

Saturday Sept, 4 I will be hosting a new idea for you people who are bored of the usual.

Idea: All intrested players will roll a new character! We will be gathering at the fountain in Scardale at 5pm eastern time!

(I could not decide if goodies or evils should be used... so I rolled a dice and goodies will be used for new characters.)

Rules: You cannot use any equipment from your alts in any form. You must have a fresh character. This means all noob gear when you show up at the Scaredale fountain. We will all gather and go smite the area and try to aquire whatever equipment and levels we can for about 4-5 hours.

If people like this idea, I will run a contining run the following saturday from the same time using the same characters and same rules.. you will only be able to use the equipment that you gained from the previous adventure.

If there is a great turn out of more than 15 people, I would hope that some of you would be willing to lead a group and do the same thing I will be doing so that all can praticipate in the event.

I would like to keep all new characters anonamous as in alt.. so don't roll your characters and say that you play someone... you will be your new character for that evening and no one else..

HOPE TO SEE SOME FACES!
Ashod
Sojourner

Postby Ashod » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:48 pm

Change of plans......

Hurricane Francis is on a direct path to my area... I work in a hospital and will be there for most of the weekend attending to needs it seems.
More than likely I will be out of power and phone.

This is round two for me in the hurricanes of this year... Charlie hit us very good and we are now just recovering to get hit yet again.

So plans for Saturday have been canceled..
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:54 pm

hope it goes well for you hun and not too busy :(

sister was 25 miles outside tampa for the last one and her wind chimes never even moved, thank the Gods ..

last year my area was hit by isabel and she was tiny by the time she got here .. i was out of power for 11 days and lost 1.5 trees (one of my trees went into my neighbor's pool and his insurance DIDN'T cover it... cant imagine a bigger one ... funny thing is the ex got access to a generator so even with no house power i had cold beer and my computer (never lost dsl so was good there :P)
Ashod
Sojourner

Postby Ashod » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:20 am

Well the hurricane came and has gone.. by the time it arrived here it was not worth the time spent to prepare for it in this area. I think a few trash cans were nocked over and a few dead tree limbs fell but other than that we didn't even loose power.

The southeastern coast of florida didn't fair so well.. it substained about 12 hours of high winds. The hurricane just stoped on southeast florida's coast and beat it like a red headed step child. I am still not sure what the current situation is, but with the winds that were in the area I am sure it is not pretty. I would recommend anyone that has family or friends in south florida to try and contact them in some way. They may need your help.. I am sure all forms of electric comminication is down and mail will be delayed for some time until roads are cleared. People that have the ability I am sure your help would be appreciated if you can help in that area.
Mielikki
Staff Member - Coder

Postby Mielikki » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:23 am

I think this is a very good idea and I would love to watch more groups exploring and learning the in's and out's of the newbie zones. There are several very fun things, that as far as I know, no one has ever found/figured out. I hope you can gather enough people for this adventure and I would certainly like to hear how it goes, specially if I am not around to poke in from time to time and see how its going.

As always I'm very open to suggestions to improve the zones, or fix anything that appears broken, etc.
Ashod
Sojourner

Postby Ashod » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:12 am

Follow up date on new adventure.

I would like to do this on the 8th, Sept. from 5 to 10 pm eastern time.
I will be around on wednesday. This may be to soon so the main day will be this comming saturday the 11th. Time for saturday will be 7pm-when ever we get tired.

Come join the fun and pray that hurricane ivan doesn't hit me saturday...
Ashod
Sojourner

Postby Ashod » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:36 pm

Roln will be my character.. meet him at 630 pm eastern time september 8th at the fountain in scardale.. see you tonight
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:39 pm

I'll try and make it, if nothing else a bit late...
Ashod
Sojourner

Postby Ashod » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:09 am

The three of us that showed for this had great fun. I would however like to see more people show for Saturday's event. See you Saturday at 5pm eastern time.
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:30 pm

Ashod wrote:The three of us that showed for this had great fun. I would however like to see more people show for Saturday's event. See you Saturday at 5pm eastern time.

I think what you're trying to do is really great Ashod! I'll do my best to try and make it tomorrow. :)
Asup group-says 'who needs sex ed when you got sesexe.'
Targsk group-says 'sexedse'
mount dragon
You climb on and ride Tocx'enth'orix, the elder black dragon.
You have learned something new about mount!
Ashod
Sojourner

Postby Ashod » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:18 am

The resolution to this little function was a huge disappointment.
I was in hopes that there would be a few turn up to do this.
Two people showed up again and the lack of intrest in the function quickly ended it. I am not sure why the turnout was so minute, but I believe it may have been the fact that it was saturday evening. There were plenty of people online at the time witch I think were taking place in some of the other events.

I am going to move this little adventure and give it one more shot.
I will attempt another meeting on Wednesday the 15th. There will be slight changes in rules witch i will post in another post.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”