Why are there no racial bonuses for wisdom except for yuan?

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Drache
Sojourner

Postby Drache » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:42 pm

Lilira wrote:Eya sez "I'm not a damned pointy-eared, fluffy headed, dandelion eater.. I'm a real woman."

Eya rolls her eyes.

Eya sez "Damn blind men."

Eya-RP's-a-lot Even off the mud she does - I cannot see why she didn't go to the gathering. -super pout- Eya and Muffler could have gone as a couple almost
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:00 pm

I tried. *sigh* In the south School starts early early early... so due to RL constraints I couldn't make it.

I had everything planned, tickets priced.. then the damn slow Board of Education in this place FINALLY declared the date for the first day of school.. it being a toss up between the 7th and the 10th. Once they decided the 10th, tickets were 450 bucks from Atlanta to Indianapolis, so then it just became cost prohibitive.

Maybe next time this silly bard will make it, and no I'm not going in costume, though if another year like this one happens, the hair might match. *laugh*

Glad everyone had fun, and it doesn't look likeyou guys got tooooo sunburned. *grin*
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
Drache
Sojourner

Postby Drache » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:16 pm

I think it'd been awesome to have seen the three of you in person since you all get along so well!

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”