hitall.....again

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Gura
Sojourner

hitall.....again

Postby Gura » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:57 pm

hitall lag is consistently 2 rounds now which is nice but the disoriented message still pops up for another 4 or 5 rounds sometimes. can we just make it a standard 2 round lag please? the skill is barely useful. wouldnt hurt anything imo.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:32 pm

+style aside, the only reasons for hitall are:

1) Initial engagement of a group of mobs
2) Engage a hidden/invis mob
3) Additional procs

The change in lag was AWESOME, I think it just has the same problem that bash etc does that if you're in hitall lag when the mob dies, you get additional lag... which sucks in a fight with a lot of mobs (aka ever fight in the game now).
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:51 pm

my problem with the disorient lag is that it just adds another skill check. you already get a skill check for how many mobs you hit..why do we have one for the amount of lag received? maybe gormal is right and its just a similar issue with bash. feedback plz.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.

Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”