How long have you been mudding and where did you come from?

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.

How many years have you been here?

under one year
5%
one - two years
4%
two - three years
5%
three - four years
2%
four - five years
3%
five - six years
4%
six - seven years
0%
seven - eight years
5%
eight - nine years
9%
nine - ten years
18%
ten - eleven years
32%
I've been here since the beginning.
13%

Total votes: 220
Gagrag
Sojourner

Re: How long have you been mudding and where did you come from?

Postby Gagrag » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:03 pm

I started back in Summer of 95-96. I liked it here because it was a lot more challenging than the Aber/DiRT muds that I'd started on. During the monk haydays, I had an assassin named Balrek, probably around Fall of 97. When it wiped, I didn't play for a while. Hopped on every once in a while while I was in the military. When I got out in 2004, I started playing heavily as an evil and I'm just as hooked now as I ever have been.
Teniv ASSOC:: 'loosing my gear because I screwed up doesn't bother me. Loosing my gear because someone is a fag bothers me'
Teba ASSOC:: 'damn make sure you dont loan eq to Nerox then'
Cajur
Sojourner

Re: How long have you been mudding and where did you come from?

Postby Cajur » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 pm

Hello Everyone!

I first started playing on Rivers of MUD in 94 then found my way to Sojourn after searching around for some Forgotten Realms based MUDs. After so many years though I finally made my way back here which I knew it was just a matter of time. :) I still recognize a lot of names on the board especially Ambar, she helped me a lot back in the days. I think I first started playing on Sojourn around 96'ish, when I was playing a Grey Elf Sorc by the name of Acrinis. One of the first people I met and played with was Myre, not sure if he's still around though. I have a certification test for my CCNA in a couple weeks but once that's out of the way I look forward to spending some time playing again. :)

Cajur
49th Battlechanter (I died and deleveled last time I played, bah!)

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”