Thanks Jaznolg

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Jegzed
Sojourner

Thanks Jaznolg

Postby Jegzed » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:47 pm

For making me regret coming back to mud..

Grabbing a group to Avernus, spanking twice killing lots of people.
And then saying that you claim the item after you have talked everyone into how cool it is to hunt down that rare and everybody has died multiple times..

Thats simply not fair.
And I wont ever group with such a leader.
/Jegzed - Sorcere Master - Crimson Coalition
Lohrandelarien
Sojourner

like wow

Postby Lohrandelarien » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:58 pm

Hilarious guy...

You tell Zonariknik 'Got no pride?'

And I get no answer, from a guy thats prolly doesnt got anything to be proud of, its just sad to see people who thinks their time spent is more worth than others.

Go Zonariknik, Lead on! (Just dont ask me again..)
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:02 pm

Confucius Say: Claim things beforehand, not afterwards, lest you desire a boycott on your groups.
Crumar
Sojourner

Postby Crumar » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:05 pm

your group was so..

Click on the links below and vote for this mud!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topm ... gi?id=shev
The Mud Connector: http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vote_ ... ner's+Home
MudMagic (aka Kyndig): http://www.mudmagic.com/listings/game/609
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:30 pm

Hahahahaha! Awesome!

That site ROXl Crumar :)

kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:38 pm

i'll say this, no one ever leads avernus for eq... no one goes to avernus for eq. so anyone who leads it, especially jaznolg who at least 8 clerics owe ress quest too, i think has a fair amount of entitlement. Spanking the group is immaterial...

And its a wonder why no one will muster the effort to lead zones...

Its also funny that you all threaten jaz because he doesnt have the clout that someone like gura/lilithelle has... wonder how many of you would be crying and threatening to never follow them again.

good for you jaz, you deserve it for leading several hundred zones.

---

thats hillarious coming from you jegzed, one of the staunchest supporters of the evil handout system which might as well be claiming (i guess when it favored team jegzed it was a good thing)....

---

claim things beforehand? it loads very infrequently, I never seen it in 30+ trips to avernus and I know of only one other in the game.

---

boy i guess that makes jaznolg an eq whore

and everyone who complained too... what happened to "i zone for fun?"

*snicker*
and tonights winner in the Toril EQ lottery is demi belt and skull earring!
Crumar
Sojourner

Postby Crumar » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:41 pm

Yeah it does Sesexe. Fun times!

Kiryan I think they are pissed because he never said anything before hand. I was not there so I can't say just thinking they might have been mislead into thinking they would bid on all items I have no clue.

kiryan
Sojourner

Re: like wow

Postby kiryan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:49 pm

Lohrandelarien wrote:Hilarious guy...

You tell Zonariknik 'Got no pride?'

And I get no answer, from a guy thats prolly doesnt got anything to be proud of, its just sad to see people who thinks their time spent is more worth than others.

Go Zonariknik, Lead on! (Just dont ask me again..)

how many groups you lead? like you have any perspective.
Crumar
Sojourner

Postby Crumar » Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:00 pm

Group leader sayz...

Crumar
Sojourner

Postby Crumar » Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:03 pm

Ok I will stop posting pics now sorry :P

Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:25 pm

kiryan wrote:thats hillarious coming from you jegzed, one of the staunchest supporters of the evil handout system which might as well be claiming (i guess when it favored team jegzed it was a good thing)....

You weren't the only one who noticed the irony of a CC member complaining about handouts or claiming. Yeah Jeg, we know you didn't personally do a lot of that, you were always more into dicing and very fair with your splits, it's just the fact you're a CC member and they were known for claiming. And as Kiryan pointed out, you didn't exact grumble about it when you benefited. :\ It's just bad form for the both of you. It's even more humerous since Jaz is former CC. Sorry, it just is.

There's a lot of irony in this thread. As for the topic of Crumar and Kiryan, leading, and perspectives and such, I have only this, and this only to say: I've done a few zones, with Crumar leading that is, and I have no complaints. I'd zone with him any time.

As for Jaznolg and his leading. I zoned with Jaz for 9 months before I ever got anything out of his groups, because of handouts, claiming, and bad luck. I still remember what I won. An eldritch, and I remember letting him know how it had taken so long. I actually wasn't mad at him about it. *shrug* I also recall never posting about his leading habbits on the BBS and how they didn't benefit me personally. But all in all, I still zone with him, either him following me or me following him, and I still will.

Yeah, I can see it looks like some people feel they got screwed. Heh, what else is new? :P
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:44 pm

kiryan wrote:Its also funny that you all threaten jaz because he doesnt have the clout that someone like gura/lilithelle has... wonder how many of you would be crying and threatening to never follow them again.

If those people had done the same, I'd had flamed them too.
Lohrandelarien
Sojourner

hehe

Postby Lohrandelarien » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:02 pm

Kiryan...

What was that necessary for?

I've lead a whole deal of zones, you havent been present on the goodie side for long so your statement is of no importance. Why do you offend me? I've been around on Sojourn for 10 yrs, I know my ways around and I've lead a whole bunch.

I just think that claiming is bullshit, I've never claimed anything in my whole life. It took me 10 yrs to get a surtur crown, if I had claimed every jot invasion ive lead I would end up with 20+ crowns, not to mention the amount of invasions ive done without winning, that is just an example.. but the main thing is... I dont think anyones time is more worth than anyone elses time. Plain and simple.

I zone for fun, but I dont think its fun when people are greedy. His right to have the ring or not is irrelevant, I dont think its his right to claim it.

But man... dont talk shit about me, I've done you nothing.

Dont act cheap, I thought you wasn't.

Glahir / Elusia / Lohrandelarien / Lohrandrel
teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:11 pm

Claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand, claim beforehand.

I shouldn't be the one writing this a thousand times on the chalkboard.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:25 pm

ill only comment on one or two things.
1. prolly shouldnt have claimed it if u didnt say u would before u killed the rare.
2. wouldnt have claimed it unless i was a snake because its the best tail ring in the game.

anyway my 2c.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:51 pm

sorry glahir, i was wrong about your lack of perspective.

i still disagree with you.
Salen
Sojourner

Postby Salen » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:20 pm

Claiming after the fact makes you an assclown... and yes, I would tell anyone that. As a matter of fact, I have quite often.
emote Rescuepractice
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:30 pm

Lets not forget the TRULY important lesson of this thread.

ARTIKERUS GOT RESS AND THE MUD DIDN'T SELF DESTRUCT

That is all. Well, maybe not, but thats all I wanted to tell you guys at least.
King Artikerus Blindhammer
---------------
Kiaransalee responds to your petition with 'I have no opinion, keeps me out of trouble.'
Malar responds to your petition with 'you die more than a morigroup'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'please go away :P'
Rillifane responds to your petition with 'be the nance.... you are the nance... you are one with the nance...'
Lohrandelarien
Sojourner

ok

Postby Lohrandelarien » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:02 am

No worries Kiryan.

Disagree is cool, and I see your point very well.

I'm sure Zonariknik deserved to have a ring after lead it a few times and done a good thing to help Artikerus get ress that rocks for sure.

But I don't think claiming is the way to do it. What if there was someone in group that actually been there for 30 avernus runs and still got jack shit of the nice items out of there, doesnt that person also deserve it in same sense? Sure probably do, but I dont think claiming is the way to descide who is worthy or not.

Bidding isn't totally fair, but I think thats how it should work anyways bcs its down to one thing, - we mud and spend RL hours on this game, I believe my hours spent is just as much worth as anyones elses.

But thats my point of view, and we can't all share same views.

And no I dont hate Zonariknik to the end of the world, its a game so wtf.. I got pissed but its ok now. I just really hate claiming, thats all.

Have a nice day,

kiryan
Sojourner

Re: ok

Postby kiryan » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:55 am

I look at it as more no one went to avernus to get eq, they went to help artikerus get ress. People extremely extremely rarely go to avernus for eq... they only ever go to get people ress... (which jaznolg has lead more than a fair number of)

had jaznolg logged on and said hey lets go hunt avernus rares and didnt tell anyone he was gonna claim id lean more towards the position a lot have taken. It was a bonus, and as a dedicated leader I don't find it reprehensible that he put that he put that bonus in his pocket.

I really doubt the problem here today is that he claimed it. The problem is it is such an uber piece of eq that everyoen wanted it (even though 3/4 of the mud never knew it existed). my evidence, look at jot rare trips where the leader was only hunting ymir so he could claim icicles or giantkind.. ive never seen this amount of hate on a jot trip.
Sszantiel
Sojourner

Postby Sszantiel » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:32 am

this whole situation would have never arisen if the stupid item would be made yuanti only! finger and tail wearable? it's gotta be a bug!
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:14 am

I agree with all of you. I probably should not have done that without stating my intentions beforehand, but come on how often does that load (and how much would you hate to see a newbie with only one character that has only gone there one or two times get it). I was not just going to dice it to anyone who wanted it. In my own defense, I would be suprised if anyone on the mud has assisted with more ress quests than I have from start to completion in avernus (my favorite part) wether I have to twink it by myself and hunt rares in avernus (which I never find) for 2 days until crash or reboot or not. If I had to estimate the number of times I have been in or lead an avernus group, I would say over 40 times (I have solo twinked ress quest part there about 8 times on top of that). There was one other time I claimed an amulet of sight the same way I claimed this ring, but there happen to only be 2 or 3 members of that group that were not in my guild (was about 5 or 6 today), and needless to say it was not this big an issue. All of this does not excuse the fact that I came out of left field for some by claiming it, but I have no remorse for it based on my experience with the zone and my years of dedication of doing exactly that for other people and not saying a word. Maybe I'm a bad leader to think I deserve something more than everyone else in the group (especially without telling them before hand), but I think not when it has only went down that way 3 times in the past 8 years or so of my mudding career on this mud. I know goodies do not respect that, especially ones with similar reputations that know little about mine, but it is done and I don't feel bad about it. If this makes you not want to group with me, I appologize. But feel free to ask me to twink your ress quest or help you do any rare in the mud I can help you with.. I seem to be a go to guy on that one for goodies and evils alike.

* Zoom
Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:19 am

Throw me a frickin' bonus here. :)

* Zoom
Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:26 am

Good for you Jazzy,

If anyone deserves an item thats rareload in avernus its you, man.
How many times have you helped others both goodies and evils do ress quest. TONS!!!!

You deserve the item more than anyone.

Grats bro.

Nilan
Tasan
Sojourner

Re: Thanks Jaznolg

Postby Tasan » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:03 am

Jegzed wrote:For making me regret coming back to mud..

Yeah, seriously... how dare you not give someone that doesn't play a chance at wasting more eq. For shame.

Grow up, it's a freaking game. If you get off on shineys, go fucking watch LoTR.

Losers.

!!x
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Burmadapig
Sojourner

Postby Burmadapig » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:12 am

I find this amusing when so many notorious great leaders have claimed items without any repercussions. I ask all of you, don't answer here, but ask yourself if you would have done the same thing if you had been leading and found such an uber rare? Anyone that says they wouldn't have is just fooling himself/herself. The people who throw a tantrum about it or say don't invite me ever again are the ones who WOULD have done EXACTLY the same thing that Jaznolg did. Pat yourself on the back guys, you're guilty! Face it, the only reason you're bent out of shape about it is that YOU WANTED IT and hated the fact that you weren't leading and couldn't claim it.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:25 am

frankly, jegz is around quite a bit lately..and for his excellent contributions in groups CONSTANTLY when he is around i'd have no problem with him gettin that ring if it happened that way. so stfu !!x.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.

Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:39 am

I find this amusing when so many notorious great leaders have claimed items without any repercussions. I ask all of you, don't answer here, but ask yourself if you would have done the same thing if you had been leading and found such an uber rare? Anyone that says they wouldn't have is just fooling himself/herself. The people who throw a tantrum about it or say don't invite me ever again are the ones who WOULD have done EXACTLY the same thing that Jaznolg did. Pat yourself on the back guys, you're guilty! Face it, the only reason you're bent out of shape about it is that YOU WANTED IT and hated the fact that you weren't leading and couldn't claim it.

Yawn. Lead for the fun of it, or to do someone a favor, not because you want to claim eq.
Clan Blindhammer
Sojourner

Postby Clan Blindhammer » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:27 am

No, guys, really. STFU. I got Ress.

Some of you turds really can't see the forest for the trees sometimes. Feh!
Jegzed
Sojourner

Postby Jegzed » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:53 am

Burmadapig wrote:I find this amusing when so many notorious great leaders have claimed items without any repercussions. I ask all of you, don't answer here, but ask yourself if you would have done the same thing if you had been leading and found such an uber rare? Anyone that says they wouldn't have is just fooling himself/herself. The people who throw a tantrum about it or say don't invite me ever again are the ones who WOULD have done EXACTLY the same thing that Jaznolg did. Pat yourself on the back guys, you're guilty! Face it, the only reason you're bent out of shape about it is that YOU WANTED IT and hated the fact that you weren't leading and couldn't claim it.

I've led insane amounts of zones on Soj/toril etc.. Eq'ing loads of evils and teaching them the basic zones.
I've never claimed an item without saying before the fight that I will claim that item. (Which I've only done for spellquest items AFAICR.)

Some facts straight.
- I did not want that ring, and would not even have bidded on any eq from the zone run.
- If he had said before fight, "lets do this ring for me". I'd had no problems with it. Others may have, but I wouldn't.
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:32 am

jaz, not to chime in on a situation that i know nothing about. And not that i really care, but didnt you claim an amulet of sight pretty recently too?

heh felt the need to edit this.

jaz twinked my ress quest and im greatfull for his help there. But you should still say before hand if your gonna claim anything.

and as far as not wanting someone who dosent deserve to get it, i remember a run where gura put restrictions as to who could bid on a certian item. I thought the way he did that was cool, it made sure that the person who got it deserved it, but wasnt a hey i like you here is your item deal.
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:30 am

Wait, are you trying to say that the studded diamond ring, which is ac 5 75 hp, still loads on the 4 demon dual stabbers that load as 4 hidden lifeforms on the avernus grid?
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Elet
Sojourner

Postby Elet » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:08 am

it does load the other day dalar :)
rockers
Sojourner

Postby rockers » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:12 am

Errmmm...can froggie say something? well!!! from what i saw and experiance...Jaznolg aka zoominixxar is a good leader...if ya know him only...i do go zoning with him, dead, cr and ress...so the main thing fer me is fun!fun!fun!...go the hell with items...mebbe it is rare items but it do load another time isn't it? so these day did ya know any other evil leader that lead zone every reboot like zoom? heh!nada..zero...think about that brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours Ugly,
Froggie The Soul Slayer
ImageUnited We are Strong....
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:24 pm

Dalar wrote:Wait, are you trying to say that the studded diamond ring, which is ac 5 75 hp, still loads on the 4 demon dual stabbers that load as 4 hidden lifeforms on the avernus grid?

ROFLOLOLOLOL
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:19 pm

Ashiwi wrote:ROFLOLOLOLOL

the mumafication of ashiwi?

Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'

Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:22 pm

rockers wrote: so these day did ya know any other evil leader that lead zone every reboot like zoom? heh!nada..zero...think about that brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i played evil for the past year. But yet the number of jaz groups i went on wasnt staggering at all. Dont care to put a number on it but it wasnt that high.

but if what your tryin to say is that jaz leads avernus for cleric ress alot, then the answer is yes. But if you were to say that he has the right to claim an amulet of sight one run, and the ring the next run, then the answer to that would be no.

Crumar
Sojourner

Postby Crumar » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:41 pm

Hey guys, here is a link you might like. You can use it against each other LOL....

http://homepage.mac.com/theoptimist/badluck.htm

enjoy!

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:49 pm

Ruxur wrote:the mumafication of ashiwi?

::blink::

::blink::

You and I should meet in a dark alley for a little chat...
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
rockers
Sojourner

Postby rockers » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:30 am

But if you were to say that he has the right to claim an amulet of sight one run, and the ring the next run, then the answer to that would be no.

As you wish bro..people got their own opinion..but for me is fun!fun!fun! because i never got any items when they dice...yes i feel sad...i tanked, i died lotsa but the fun is enough fer me..!!!!Thanks to stabby he helped and show me the meaning of fun!fun!fun!
Yours Ugly,

Froggie The Soul Slayer

Kegor
Sojourner

Postby Kegor » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:05 pm

Wow, this thread is still alive. Why is that?
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:37 pm

rockers wrote:
But if you were to say that he has the right to claim an amulet of sight one run, and the ring the next run, then the answer to that would be no.

As you wish bro..people got their own opinion..but for me is fun!fun!fun! because i never got any items when they dice...yes i feel sad...i tanked, i died lotsa but the fun is enough fer me..!!!!Thanks to stabby he helped and show me the meaning of fun!fun!fun!

I'm not saying that Jaz groups arent fun, because they can be way fun. I have enjoyed the time i have spent grouping with jaz. But im saying no one has the right to claim an item 2 zones in a row. Yes this game is all about the times doing the zone. The zone is the reward in itself for playing. But eq should still be split in a fair way.

its like if the ny rangers won the stanley cup (a few years back, my hockey knowledge is dated) and Mark Messier took the cup home himself and only he got to keep it. Yes you still won the stanley cup, but you dont get to show it off.

As far as this issue goes it is kinda a moot point, but Jaz there are people that wont follow you now as a result of this incident. Having said all that Jaz, im not one of the guys who wont follow you, feel free to invite me if yer inclined to do so.

Nilan
Sojourner

Postby Nilan » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:44 pm

Good ridence to the guys that wont follow him. Its their loss, not his, or ours.

Just play the damn game.

This is a silly thread.

Nilan
aka
Stabby
Mitharx
Sojourner

Postby Mitharx » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:21 pm

I have absolutely nothing to say about this topic.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:25 pm

its still alive because that is by many standards the best ring in the game.

if it had been gay eq no one wouldve said shit. whores.
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:28 pm

Jaznolg wrote:Wow, this thread is still alive. Why is that?

I hope Crumar posts some more of those pictures :) ... or at least a URL so I can look at them all!
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Lohrandelarien
Sojourner

hehe

Postby Lohrandelarien » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:50 pm

I just want to ask one little thing more...

How can people that is against claiming stuff... become eq whores?

That's hard for me to understand.

I'm pretty sure it doesnt make sense at all.

my 2c.

PS. Zonariknik
I don't hate you to the end of the world, this is a game, I shouldnt have written anything, spoiling time arguin over nothing. Lets just forget this bs.
But I still feel the same way about the situation of claiming stuff. I didnt lead group, was your call for sure. Not my way to run businiss tho.

Happy huntin' sojourners.

teflor the ranger
Sojourner

Postby teflor the ranger » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:57 pm

Bumper Sticker: I Zone for EQ.

Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:55 pm

teflor the ranger wrote:Bumper Sticker: I Zone for EQ.

I MUD for boredom.
Asup group-says 'who needs sex ed when you got sesexe.'
Targsk group-says 'sexedse'
mount dragon
You climb on and ride Tocx'enth'orix, the elder black dragon.
You have learned something new about mount!
rockers
Sojourner

Postby rockers » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:00 am

You assoc: Zobex healer? and grun tanker?...and jaz lead?nilan assassinate dwagon? lets rock tiamat!!!!!
Yours Ugly,

Froggie The Soul Slayer

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”