Thinking about starting back up...

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Sangdraxus
Sojourner

Thinking about starting back up...

Postby Sangdraxus » Fri May 06, 2005 2:41 pm

I have been putting some more thought into it over the last few days, and I really miss the realm.

I do however have a few issues with starting back up.

How many people actually still play and would be willing to group up and do some leveling with? I would really like to be able to do some high end stuff with everyone, sooner then later...

Should I really even bother trying to play? I am reading a lot of people saying the game is going down again... I remember being very frustrated loosing my character hehe... I don't like investing time for a loosing cause out of the gate.

Do people even bother roleplaying anymore?

Just some thoughts as I continue to ponder my return
Sangdraxus Blackfire - 50th Level Anti-Paladin
Sangdraxus - 60th Undead Warrior - Whisperwind
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Fri May 06, 2005 2:53 pm

I know the goodies seem to zone a lot (a lot) more than the evil side. Although I've been having fun helping lowbies level (even if I do kill a few).

The way I see it, today lowbies are tomorrows zoneables.
digov
Sojourner

Postby digov » Fri May 06, 2005 3:18 pm

I think now would be a good time to start back up. Exp groups seems pretty easy to come by these days, i'm in the process of leveling 3 new alts and haven't had too much difficulty finding groups (albiet some of it has been with guild folks, but not all).

There is a lack of clerics around at the moment, but I think that is starting to get better.

As far as zoning goes, there isn't a night that goes by where at least one zone doesn't happen.

As far as the game shutting down, sounds like the newest rumor of the week, I wouldn't give it might credit. If you ask 50 people on the game, 50 people will tell you something 'different' that is going to happen. Its all speculation imho and not worth wasting energy thinking about.
Vaprak
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Vaprak » Fri May 06, 2005 5:28 pm

I think the only way the game would shut down in any forseable future is if Ninja assassins were sent out to each of the staff's homes and we were all forced to commit Seppuku. With the current and future market penetration trends of Ninja Burger this could become more likely in the future as more common folk are trained in the Ninja arts as they become employees of Ninja Burger.

However, all staff members are also Ninjas who live in undisclosed top-secret Ninja houses strategically placed throughout the world so as not to compromise our solvency.

Anyways now is a great time to start playing again despite any untrue rumors of Ninja activity you might have heard.
Vaprak, the Destroyer
-Formerly Tempus of HomelandMUD -- pre-merger
Botef
Sojourner

Postby Botef » Fri May 06, 2005 6:14 pm

Vaprak wrote:I think the only way the game would shut down in any forseable future is if Ninja assassins were sent out to each of the staff's homes and we were all forced to commit Seppuku. With the current and future market penetration trends of Ninja Burger this could become more likely in the future as more common folk are trained in the Ninja arts as they become employees of Ninja Burger.

However, all staff members are also Ninjas who live in undisclosed top-secret Ninja houses strategically placed throughout the world so as not to compromise our solvency.

Anyways now is a great time to start playing again despite any untrue rumors of Ninja activity you might have heard.

HAHAHAHHAHA, now I must make wasabi burgers.

-Ninja Burger Patron
Nurpy Fuzzyfeet
Sojourner

Postby Nurpy Fuzzyfeet » Fri May 06, 2005 9:23 pm

Now is a great time to start back up. I'm still sub-50 and running exp almost all the time when I log on.

Send me a tell if you see me on, I'll be more than happy to have you along and get you some levels.
Aristan group-says 'nurpy=tripod'

Shevarash GCC: 'Tiamat stands here, fighting Nurpy.'
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Sat May 07, 2005 7:46 pm

Vaprak wrote:I think the only way the game would shut down in any forseable future is if Ninja assassins were sent out to each of the staff's homes and we were all forced to commit Seppuku. With the current and future market penetration trends of Ninja Burger this could become more likely in the future as more common folk are trained in the Ninja arts as they become employees of Ninja Burger.

When they bust through the door, do they say SUPPLIES!!!!

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”