Crashes Crashes and oh wait..more CrasheS!

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:16 am

I find myself agreeing with Kiryan that the imms should be given a bit more personal discretion. Sure, it might have to be policed, but crashes while somebody is in a 6 or 8 hour zone can't happen more than 3 or 4 times a day right? It might be a pain in the ass, but what if an admin were able to reset a zone, but had to document it on the imm board (I know there is one, but I wasn't able to see the posts cuz I was a mere mortal :p)

Or, how about allowing resets, but the group is asked to make the choice of doing an RP quest afterward (the whole group and not just the leader) otherwise, no reset.

Or, implementing a command for leaders to note the progress in the zone (might work like typo where it records the room you are in as well as the comment).

I've got nothing against the rules as they are, and I think that we can replace the players that we are losing. . .okay....hope.

I think the imms do a great job, and if the rules stay the same, then I'm fine with it. However, I do believe that the admins who spend the most time dealing with us pain in the ass players should probably be able to use their own judgement whichever way it leans. If they think that somebody should be caged, they should have the power to cage that person then and there, if they think a group got screwed by a crash, they should have the power to do what they think is right.

In no way shape or form am I suggesting that admins be given free reign, but a coder or forger should manage rather than dole out the punishent. Let the city court handle the small things, refer them up to the county court, then to the state court, etc etc etc. We don't have that many levels in this game and I think that perhaps more cases should be referred to the lower courts.
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”