Enchanter Spell lists

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Lilira
Sojourner

Enchanter Spell lists

Postby Lilira » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:52 pm

Enchanters:

What do you keep memmed usually for everyday use?

Here's my spell list atm as a level 45 ench:

You have memorized the following spells:
( 9th circle) 1 - relocate
1 - gate
1 - constriction
1 - breach
( 8th circle) 4 - globe of invulnerability
1 - blacklight burst
( 7th circle) 1 - fly
4 - power word blind
1 - reduce
( 6th circle) 1 - clairvoyance
1 - blur
4 - needle swarm
( 5th circle) 5 - stone skin
1 - dimension door
1 - fireshield
( 4th circle) 3 - lightning bolt
2 - haste
1 - farsee
1 - dispel magic
1 - fumble
( 3rd circle) 1 - locate object
2 - dispel invisible
1 - ray of enfeeblement
1 - missile shield
4 - chromatic orb
( 2nd circle) 4 - burning hands
1 - minor creation
2 - invisibility
1 - faerie fire
2 - energy shield
( 1st circle) 3 - detect invisibility
5 - magic missile
2 - detect magic
1 - mage flame

You can memorize no more spells.

I'm just curious to see what everyone else has. Thank you!
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:10 pm

You got to be kidding...

Well...for starters, it cant be simplified so easily. What do I mem, for WHAT, and WHEN? is more like it.

Solo...well, seventh circle is full of PWB's.. I usually reduce myself and forget it and remem a new pwb. fly goes without saying for any situation, i am almost always flying.

For tenth circle...its dscales. Timestop is just temporary and is almost (but not always) forgotten as soon as it is casted, situation impending..

Ninth circle,... once again, depends. Usually contains ONE gate. can be all constricts tho. often is 3 constricts and two breaches. depends on the zone really.

8th circle... Most often is a few globes mixed with either a few blacklights (for big group fights) or a few major paras (fighting mages anybody?)

7th circle.. As said above... this circle changes more than any other. figure it out for your own tastes for your own zones..

6th circle... A few blurs, sometimes only two (usually suffices), feebs for soloing, needle if I am 3-manning brass or just need more damage, but never else, a clair, and ID...and hey,...how much time you gonna spend on such a low circle anyways? forget it.

5th circle. A fireshield. A few dims, ALWAYS. Rest is stones, i never use many of them anyways.

4th circle. 1 mass invis. TELEPORTS at least two or three. erm.. some other spells. I do use them from time to time. forget lightning bolt, dont waste your time. Is haste in this circle? I dont even remember. I always have a few hastes for the hitters. whatever.

3rd circle. Yeah... I wont go past this place...erm...yeah.. I have some rays for soloing. they come in handy. And...erm.. some other spells, like DISPEL MAGIC which you suck if you dont mem this at all times for zones. and some others maybe. i dunno... Oh yeah, and im pretty sure blink is here. mem at least one or two. More for special zones. Make blink triggers if you are really handy and wanna save lives. or you can just suck.

2nd and 1st circles... NO comment. Figure it out.

PS there are other, very useful enchanter spells, all in my books. I dont mem them at all times, but useful in special situations. figure it out yourself.
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:14 pm

Erf.. just so i don't seem like a total idiot....

This is my mem for solo XP... which I've been doing LOTS of lately.

To be honest I run in and out casting needle swarm lots after i blind. Lots faster than a full unload.

Thankyou Daggaz for your input.
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:24 pm

In that case i wouldnt even bother with needle swarm. Constrict is far more deadlier and only takes a second or two more to mem. Just mem out with constricts....in a few levels its a sure thing anyhow. (ok i dont remember how many constricts you have at your level) But still...

Also... If you are a really tricky enchanter, you will have trigs for memming and forgetting certain spells (you know which) which are always being changed in or out. You *might* even have special trigs for setting up trigs for people you often group with.

PS when i say trigs, I mean aliases not actions. Most of enchanting if not all (nothing is automated on my side at least) is completely manual.
Areandon
Sojourner

Postby Areandon » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:20 pm

I only zone with Naled so I have more or less one set:

10th circle: 3/4 Scales 0/1 Timestop depending on the number of tanks and hitters

9th circle: gate (reloc) breaches/constricts depending on the group.

8th circle: globes, i hardly ever mem offense here, that's what vokers are for. I occasionally mem paras here (rhemoraz etc)

7th: a fly, usually a reduce or an enlarge, 2 blinds, and rest prisms

6th: 3-4 blurs depending on the number of tanks, 1 clair, and maybe feebs

5th: 1 dim, 1 infra, rest stones

4th: 2 teleports, mass invis, few hastes, 2 dispel magics, 1 lev, and occasionaly a sleep or farsee

3th: i always mem 2 blinks here, invaluable to save some lives in fleeable fights, 1 dispel invisble, a few rays and 1 str spell

2nd: bunch of faerie fire, invis and energy shield and a minor c

1st 2 magic missiles to kill mirror image, a mage flame or 2, rest detect invis/magic

Obviously some zones require different spell sets, but this is the set I start from.

AS daggaz i only use aliasses and macros, can't do without them, I only use triggers to capture tank statusses and such.
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:49 pm

daggaz wrote:In that case i wouldnt even bother with needle swarm. Constrict is far more deadlier and only takes a second or two more to mem. Just mem out with constricts....in a few levels its a sure thing anyhow. (ok i dont remember how many constricts you have at your level) But still...

Also... If you are a really tricky enchanter, you will have trigs for memming and forgetting certain spells (you know which) which are always being changed in or out. You *might* even have special trigs for setting up trigs for people you often group with.

PS when i say trigs, I mean aliases not actions. Most of enchanting if not all (nothing is automated on my side at least) is completely manual.

I only have 4 slots for that circle and they aren't !fail yet. Tried your suggestion today and I was at 25% fail rate on casting. *shrug* Was easier to Needle Swarm.

Oh, btw.. I have no intention of going automated.. just looking for things to make seeing through the spam easier. *grin*

Thanks for the input gentlemen.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”