New Clique forming

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:24 pm

Ack, I missed the start. :(

Oh well, talked to Helmaz, he'll help me get my character caught up for tonight. Gonna make a rogue.
Kesena OOC: 'i wish my daddy bought me power tools'
Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone
Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Rather than seeing "subpar race/class," see "challenge."
Izisayyin
Sojourner

Postby Izisayyin » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:37 pm

Really think this would work nicely if we formed an assoc out of it.

Rules I would suggest:

Don't accept handouts from outside the 'assoc'
Don't buy from auction
Avoid buying things you find in stores which aren't from the area/store itself.
Don't inhibit other member's RP -- I don't think RP should be required.
Don't group outside of 'assoc' beyond a reasonable level range (I'd recommend avoiding anyone > 10 levels above you). Grouping outside of the 'assoc' will be unavoidable at some points.
Need before greed in all situations.

Things I don't know if people are open to:

Those who want to join in the 'experience' and play a class outside of what Drow can be, a sub-group of those people should be able to form and join up with us later (or as soon as they are able to reach Menzo?), provided they follow the same rules as the rest.
Hsoj
Sojourner
Location: Not close enough to stalk... Latitude 45°30'30" Longitude -121°50'30"

Postby Hsoj » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:49 pm

what are me missing playing drow?

Shaman/Dire/battle/psi/illus

What need|desire is there to group outside of the drow party? Don't really think that's needed|wanted until we begin to zone at which point I'm for bending the rules.

An assoc later would be cool, I'm all for that.

Lahgen, yes please another rogue!! Damage is a great goodness.

A sub-group of another race... this is an important point now people.
Birile, you wanted to be an illus, how's the necro going?

haha need before greed, i was busting up in laughter while jotez and helmaz split the hammer, dice and all
-==~ Tafah Auvry'ar'lyl | Fatah Fire Bath ~==-
Netonosel
Sojourner

Postby Netonosel » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:52 pm

rofl...yeah, that was hilarious.

I have a little cash gathered up from the events of last night. That's pretty much all I will do when others aren't on is just collect cash. Once everyone is on, we can then address the eq needs as we see fit.
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:57 pm

I soloed Telasha to lvl 3, I may have to reroll. :P and to think I had almost forgotten how to mud! :) it was like riding a bycicle!
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.

-German Proverb-
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:03 pm

Sundara, i'm so sorry, I sent you a tell and then spaced on ya.

umm.. Perf in agi if ya want max agi notch.. con mighty, dex heroic, str mghty or heroic.. not sure.. s/b damroll of 4... wait does that change for classes or just races?

ohh great priestess of Lloth, we await your pressence!
*!promise i won't tickle*
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:31 pm

Keep in mind that some of us already have non-drow evil alts (I have a lvl 46 battlechanter) so that can take care of some of the non-drow classes we're missing.

Not having psi, illu, shaman and to a lesser extent elementalist will be an issue to address, but perhaps that can be dealt with at a later date. My desire to play a drow illu doesn't mean I want to play any ol' illu, btw. :) I'm perfectly content with the necro (planning on liching him so I can pwn all my drowbie brethren by not being dayblind *cackle*) although if we don't get another enchanter I may be switching to that (you heard me right, I said "enchanter").

With what has been said about the evilraces breathing their last breaths, I see this as a potential start of giving them a little kick in the pants. And to do that, we need the dedicated enchanters/clerics to be around (that was always the issue when I was playing Biron and ebils were trying to zone) Thus my consideration of the enchanter--would even consider yuan-ti cleric, but not drow. Very long term thinking on my part, of course, but I'm an optimist. :)
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:51 pm

Last night was a blast.

I'm constantly rolling and playing newbie characters. Drow is probably one of my top 5 favorites. Being in good company was an experience that will last for a dang long time. ROFL about agroing the two acolytes. It was pathetic. Thanks for only having one of us die. I felt so useless.

As for rules, I propose the following :

Use scardale as long as possible. There are so many mobs there that trophy wont ever be an issue, plus it means all the eq and exp we *all* need, with heal rooms. For such a large group of us, the exp is good there and so is the atmosphere. (plus I'm a little biased)

After scardale, move on to someplace else mega-group-friendly such as SS, kill every mob (again for trophy) and watch us grow skill wise there.

Of course, accept no freebie eq, as that would just be a spoiler but keep an open mind that others might see this as "exclusion" instead of inclusion.

Gather MORE experienced newbies for this adventure. Class/race will be an issue only in regard to the following; evilrace is a must. Starting with newbie gear is a must aka, no alt eq. Playing whenever possible with our group instead of with other "power" expers so we keep the levels relatively similar.

Help out the caster classes in level by doing what is neccessary to keep them in aproximation with other classes, meaning rogues, you level so dang fast, flee out for the rest of us non-wuss exp charts once in a while :) of course, purely for the sake of levels ... nog me

If an association starts from this, all the better. I'd still suggest no "alting" within the association unless those characters start and raise the same way we do, outside the rare need.

As a note:

Should this really fun adventuring turn into an active association, I will have to consider my role, obviously :) It would be a tough call to make. Lend advice or theories or thoughts here. I'm interested in knowing whats on the minds of my peers about this one.

(more suggestions are to follow, I'm sure.)
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:54 pm

I'll be rolling a chanter.

On another note... Some of us can't guild because we have mains guilded in other guilds.
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:03 pm

the assoc that doesn't exist yet is not a pre-req

omg I'm gonna seek revenge on those acolytes so bad once i can.

The lvls of our casters is something I am watching closely. Paranoid about even, though others tell me it won't be a problem later.

Pril, get your drowish butt in here!

I'm such a loser... why didn't I log last night?!
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:29 pm

Dored the enchanter walks the planes!
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:31 pm

I haven't played in such a long time so I am really behind on this mud; but, does Toril have guild halls implemented? Loot storages like bin/chests, etc? If not, I guess I could make an alt reserved for storage.

Telasha calls forth her servant, 'Hand me that whip. No, wait - Instead, hand me the spiked flail.' After receiving the weapon of her choice, she dismisses her servant with a wave of her hand.

Ohhh I like that sound of this, I just may do a lil rp and flesh out my character after all! :)

Rerolling Telasha again tonight. :P
When poverty comes knocking on your door, love escapes through the window.

-German Proverb-
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:34 pm

Well, if Pril's rolling a chanter then I should probably roll one too, 'cause we all know he sucks. (j/k for anyone who doesn't know Pril is in love with me)

Shar: Last night was the first time I knowingly interacted with you on a player-to-player basis and I thought it was an absolute blast. You play a very important role with the MUD. If people form a guild out of this, they will not, of course, exclude those of us who cannot or will not guild with them for whatever reason. As Pril said, some of us have prior responsibilities with other guilds. :) Being a Forger is no less of a reason for not joining a guild :wink:

RE: The acolytes--We coulda done 'em in if we didn't let the troll shaman backstab. :P (j/k Hsoj lol)
Izisayyin
Sojourner

Postby Izisayyin » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:22 pm

Birile wrote:Well, if Pril's rolling a chanter then I should probably roll one too, 'cause we all know he sucks. (j/k for anyone who doesn't know Pril is in love with me)

Shar: Last night was the first time I knowingly interacted with you on a player-to-player basis and I thought it was an absolute blast. You play a very important role with the MUD. If people form a guild out of this, they will not, of course, exclude those of us who cannot or will not guild with them for whatever reason. As Pril said, some of us have prior responsibilities with other guilds. :) Being a Forger is no less of a reason for not joining a guild :wink:

RE: The acolytes--We coulda done 'em in if we didn't let the troll shaman backstab. :P (j/k Hsoj lol)

Absolutely, the idea of an assoc was purely for communication and coordination, and also a way to let others know that we're trying to avoid 'spoiling' the game in case they wish to join in, etc. The assoc would be no means required, just a way in-world to expand the information, since I had several people ask me in the last 2 days in game who weren't familiar with the forums.
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:27 pm

very good points :)

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:17 am

You all suckaroonie.

Look atchya.. playing DROW. Whole drow parties. Drow happy fun time.

Stop trying to make me want to play!

Die!
Vigis
Sojourner

Postby Vigis » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:24 am

Llaaldara wrote:You all suckaroonie.

Look atchya.. playing DROW. Whole drow parties. Drow happy fun time.

Stop trying to make me want to play!

Die!

I am sure they will as soon as Mori catches wind of this :P

Honestly though, even I have been toying with the idea of rolling up a drow to join. . .work being as busy as it is has kept me from being able to. I can't mud from work, but I also can't mud when I am at work more than I am at home (and that includes sleep time).
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:59 am

i disagree with the ! auction stuff. i think any tool that is available to a true newbie should be available to us. thats not saying that we should go out money gathering just specifikly to raid auction. i think we should choose 1 person whom we belive to be fair and honest (heh yea drow :P) to collect all the cash for each set of classes. 1 person for warriors 1 person for rogues 1 person for priests 1 person for mages ect ect. and then that person shops for everyone on auction/shops ect ect. why i state fair and honest is sothat they dont beef up their own chars.
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Netonosel
Sojourner

Postby Netonosel » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:13 am

Coincidentaly, I have been doin something similar to that, but for the whole group. I have just been keeping a 'pool' for the group. Here is a list of the eq sitting in my bag, ready to be given to other players. Also, I have been saving all of the cash. We had alot more, but we bought new daggers for Tafah and Hiyaz.

34 platinum 74 gold 817 silver 309 copper

Looks like it can hold about 20 more lbs.
When you look inside, you see:
A pouch of eternal pockets (carried) :
a heavy steel battle hammer
a bronze headed battle axe
a short cane with a spiked end
a cloth robe smeared with blood
[2] a human ear
some leather sandals
a striped leather vest
a leather-coated face guard
a steel ring in the shape of a twisted root
chausses of blackened mail
[2] a slender scroll of identification
[2] a token of Bahgtru
[2] a chain etched with runic symbols
a wooden symbol of Bahgtru
[9] a tiny blessed flask of magical armor
[3] a pouch of eternal pockets
[6] a spiked hammer
[4] a linen hooded robe
a barely legible message
[2] a ring of rose gold

Some of this came off of mobs, some was bought and some was just found laying around.

I am definately open to any criticism or suggestions.
If anyone needs any of these, I am on most of the time.
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:23 am

Hiyaz and I got daggers!!!

and now the game crashed or something...
Eshacin
Sojourner

Postby Eshacin » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:59 am

I don't see anything against buying stuff from auction with plats that we've earned, but taking 5000p from an alt to buy higher-end eq would miss the point, in my opinion.

I'd be disappointed if our rogue turned up with a couple of khanjaris
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:12 pm

Eshacin wrote:I don't see anything against buying stuff from auction with plats that we've earned, but taking 5000p from an alt to buy higher-end eq would miss the point, in my opinion.

The problem with buying stuff from the auction or other players is we as a group didn't earn it. Part of this whole experiment is for people to learn where gear comes from and even some of the quest gear. This will be important if we get some true newbies going, the whole teach a man to fish thing. Think of what a rush it will be when we get the groups first proc weapon or other nice gear. Beefing up by buying stuff I think will really take away for the whole newbie/pwipe experience. Don't forget we'll need the coins to train with eventually
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:44 pm

Eshacin wrote:I don't see anything against buying stuff from auction with plats that we've earned, but taking 5000p from an alt to buy higher-end eq would miss the point, in my opinion.

The point of the drow group was to act as if the mud had wiped. If the mud had wiped then the action stuff wouldn't be available to us to buy so....
Netonosel
Sojourner

Postby Netonosel » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:20 pm

agree.

For instance, there was a suit of M&S platemail in the scardale shop yesterday for like 2 plat. I realize it isn't GREAT, but definately would have been an upgrade for our warriors. We didn't buy it, obviously, in order to keep up with the theme we are shooting for. Auction is going to be a big debate. I myself am leaning against it, but am open to discussion.

Secondly, does anyone have any web space where we could have a small BBS for the group. We could post stored EQ, cash and any ideas and thoughts. I realize that's what this is, but we could make it more organized.
Just a thought.

Just like to state again how much fun this is. This has completely rejuvinated my passion for the mud. See everyone in Drow land.
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:24 pm

I don't see anything wrong with using auction to purchase items. By the time we have enough money to buy anything of substance (Helmaz has 34p total for the entire group) we will have done quite a bit of exploring/zoning. It won't affect much in the short term, and we'll most likely desperately need it in the long term. Remember, everyone's agreed on absolutely no "out-of-group" handouts. That's something most newbies get the benefit of at least once or twice. ;)

And I had a blast last night, now at level 7 (we should consider keeping tabs on everyone's progress for fun). Can't wait for tonight!
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:49 pm

helmaz the store stacked is 12
our casters i saw on were 7-9
we got more rogues!!! welcome hiyaz the less strong than tafah and kohama the King AFK
those that weren't on yesterday still lvl 5, like Jotez the Chef

no auction, wouldn't be there after a wipe, focus on learnin' the stats of the storebought eq *one dagger bought is +str, so hiyaz is actually stronger than tafah now* to start us out and later we can zone for stuff that we need

which reminds me I always puked yesterday as i had to compete for stuff to kill with stupid goodie stacked alts. Let us quickly return to the web, I yearn for the darkness of menzo...

Edit: People weren't on that late last night, so I ran around a bit myself and gathered some items/cash. oOo and i did some exp but it all evened out cause i got distracted by the tv and died... woot me!
Netonosel
Sojourner

Postby Netonosel » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:04 pm

As far as my set of eq, I ran around all morning yesterday and got some stuff to get my AC down, so I could tank for people. Anything and EVERYTHING I am wearing is up for others to take if wanted, and can be spread around the group. Just thought it would be good to have a semi-tank. With the gear I have and and armor or e-shield, my ac -42. Chuckle

Just don't want anyone to think I was trying to stack my character. Just was trying to help the group.

Laters
Izisayyin
Sojourner

Postby Izisayyin » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:25 pm

Birile wrote:I don't see anything wrong with using auction to purchase items. By the time we have enough money to buy anything of substance (Helmaz has 34p total for the entire group) we will have done quite a bit of exploring/zoning. It won't affect much in the short term, and we'll most likely desperately need it in the long term. Remember, everyone's agreed on absolutely no "out-of-group" handouts. That's something most newbies get the benefit of at least once or twice. ;)

And I had a blast last night, now at level 7 (we should consider keeping tabs on everyone's progress for fun). Can't wait for tonight!

The problem with using auction is that it's against the spirit we had going in, as Latreg pointed out. However, more importantly, the prices on auction in no way reflect the difficulty of actually acquiring an item. There's plenty of equipment that regularly sells for 10p, which even at level 10-15 standards isn't too difficult to acquire, but to actually acquire it yourself would require more along the lines of a couple level 40-50 characters.

Buying from auction will really ruin the 'spirit' involved in acquiring everything ourselves. Similar to what I was trying to warn people, as mentioned above, avoiding buying things from shops which aren't native to the shop or area.

I could theoretically go sell an efreeti flamberge at the scarsdale shop, and it would probably only sell for a few hundred platinum. A level 20 player could come up with the platinum, but certainly never be able to acquire that item.
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:37 pm

ahh fooie, and i'm missing all the fun because of mundane rolls!

Llaaldara: You are feeling sleepy, VERY sleepy and in your subconcious mind you feel compelled to play with some purple long eared elves. You cannot help it........you suddenly wake up and roll mundanes!

phhffft
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:03 pm

if you bot one thing in you entire life, bot the silly roller, I watched that thing roll by for about 15 mins before i got some decent rolls (at least 4 mighties) btw... rogue questiin.. says hide is wisdom based.. if i have a mundane wisdom will my hide suck?
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:06 pm

I thought roll botting wasn't allowed. Well, doesn't matter, I don't use a fancy client for mudding. :P and perhaps I should....
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:35 pm

SHAR!!!

is this bot allowed..

#trig {mighty|heroic|perfect} {#add rolls 1}
then #trig {some text in the roll} {#if (@rolls >= 4) {} {y;#var rolls 0}}

it will stop when you have 4 of them mighty|heroic|perfect

now if i sit there and watch that scroll by while eating a tuna sandwhich would anyone have a problem. (with the bot not the tuna sandwhich)
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:46 pm

Sundara wrote:ahh fooie, and i'm missing all the fun because of mundane rolls!

Llaaldara: You are feeling sleepy, VERY sleepy and in your subconcious mind you feel compelled to play with some purple long eared elves. You cannot help it........you suddenly wake up and roll mundanes!

But.. but.. I already have a drow of every class! My lowest is a 22 drow warrior. Maybe I can just wait for when you all get about that level. I mean.. she's naked.. much like most of my characters nowadays. :P

Hsoj wrote:SHAR!!!

is this bot allowed..

now if i sit there and watch that scroll by while eating a tuna sandwhich would anyone have a problem. (with the bot not the tuna sandwhich)

I think you'd have to worry about Shev's cats being mad you're eating their tuna!

MEOWRRRRrrr!
Eshacin
Sojourner

Postby Eshacin » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:47 pm

IIRC Lilithelle posted a roll botter to the BBS recently

...THat's royal if not Godly approval :)
Eshacin
Sojourner

Postby Eshacin » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:50 pm

Hsoj wrote:rogue questiin.. says hide is wisdom based.. if i have a mundane wisdom will my hide suck?

Hide is wisdom based - you DO want good hide. My level 45 grey_elf rogue has 75 wis and hide rarely fails. Don't know how much that helps
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:06 pm

in an effort to support sundara in her mundane rolls I'm not going to worry about my mundane wisdom... perhaps there's like a ring of rogueish wisom out there that's +50 wis rogue only
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:02 pm

I decided to use the extra good on Kohama's cha instead of wis. And int, well, it's probably human max level anyway.

Ultimately, the important thing is to practice your skills. I don't think you'd have to reroll a rogue just because of low int/wis.

Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone

Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Postby Shar » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:39 pm

by all means use an autoroller script :P

Netonosel
Sojourner

Postby Netonosel » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:48 pm

If I am not on, and anyone needs anything from the equip pool or some of the cash, send an email to helmaz_toril@yahoo.com. I'll check it often when I can't be on the mud.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:04 pm

No bad/mundane CON having drow!

That's my claim to fame! Don't need anyone trying to break my record for lowest nat lvl 50 hps!
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:12 pm

*demeaning pat on the head* godo for you Llaaldara...

i hope to be on and see some of ya tonight, got work early tomorrow but I'll be on as late as the rest of you. mm.. i can't get lvl 15 and lvl 20 off my mind... new skills make me a happy rogue
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:44 am

I saw all the drow on today, I'm really impressed, hat's off to you guys! :)
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:25 pm

I decided to reroll the rogue, for the good of the team. I.e choosing wisdom and int over cha.

Is one who rerolls allowed to use the money and items gained from the original character? I would think so, but just checking.

Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:32 pm

bah :P
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Demuladon
Sojourner

Postby Demuladon » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:59 am

Netonosel wrote:
Secondly, does anyone have any web space where we could have a small BBS for the group.

There's a webpage Myn looks after called "Underdark Alliance" at http://www.orbdrindoloth.org/ that would be perfect for drow communications.
Shaiith
Sojourner

Postby Shaiith » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:31 pm

You know, this actually sounds like fun. Sadly, I have a fetish for yuan-ti. So I decided to start a yuan-ti arm of the venture.

Since rolling is such an annoyance, I decided to delevel one of my alts (the reroll for my yuan cleric that I never bothered to xp much due to the general lack of evil pbase) down to 1 and start with that. I apologize to all the imms that I spammed. Anyway, after 4am tomorrow (a time deemed appropriate to spam certain imm channels), I'll be on as Ssissussux.

Given the trophy that Ssissussux is likely to have, I'll be doing hyssk xp rather than scardale. Any and all are welcome to join.
Harlindral group-says 'but, im very powerful'
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:49 pm

Neto, i set up a thread on that bbs

Shaiith, we could really use a yuan illus/elementalist!
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:23 pm

I moderate most of the forums on the Underdark Alliance BBS (formerly Orbdrin D'oloth's guild BBS). However, I don't own the space. But I'm sure I could get things moving along for you if you needed a particular forum set up.

-Targsk
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Hsoj
Sojourner

Postby Hsoj » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:40 pm

Yasden I love that I have 1 post and that makes me an assclown, that's awesome
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Postby Llaaldara » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:01 pm

That's cool you guys are posting as your evilrace names. :)

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”