Redundant equipment mods

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Drache
Sojourner

Redundant equipment mods

Postby Drache » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:49 pm

Considering what Dalar said about some eq being relatively the same in every zone, then thinking of Thilindel's post about having different types of classes, it got me thinking of having some eq that would be usable but not be ideal for the players who have all hp or all hit/dam maybe. Have rings that were hitpoints and hit or dam for mages for example.

After more thought, I was thinking it could be like that Spob that you quest your item for what you want. This way an item has set stats and you could make it have hit or dam etc.
Hsoj
Sojourner
Location: Not close enough to stalk... Latitude 45°30'30" Longitude -121°50'30"

Postby Hsoj » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:13 pm

I've had the same idea. Having quests that allow the equipment to be custom tailored w/ different stat layering.
-==~ Tafah Auvry'ar'lyl | Fatah Fire Bath ~==-
Pril
Sojourner

Re: Redundant equipment mods

Postby Pril » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:35 pm

Drache wrote:Considering what Dalar said about some eq being relatively the same in every zone, then thinking of Thilindel's post about having different types of classes, it got me thinking of having some eq that would be usable but not be ideal for the players who have all hp or all hit/dam maybe. Have rings that were hitpoints and hit or dam for mages for example.

After more thought, I was thinking it could be like that Spob that you quest your item for what you want. This way an item has set stats and you could make it have hit or dam etc.

There are certain items like that:

Muspel invasion rings for rogues,

Rings of Darkness for anyone except a mage

etc.

Pril

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”