The Drow Crew??? What happend??

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Sundara
Sojourner

The Drow Crew??? What happend??

Postby Sundara » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:42 pm

I'm curious. The people who wanted to lvl on the evil side as drows for fun die off??

On a side note, since I'll be in transition soon, I wont have the internet for hopefully a brief time however, even though it hurts me to end my wow habbit along with it, when I have access to the net, I really am thinking of mudding here as an evil because it looks like the goodies already have a good size amount of people, especially the cleric department! :) (plus i'll be on a budget so no mmo for awhile)

On another note, I almost signed up for the Tia run until I realized it was an evil group running it. I noticed it wasn't a very big group like the goodies that ran Tia. Eventually my name will be in the cleric slot for Tia runs on the evil side!

Llaally, plvl me when I return!! *whistle* and I'll think about using teamspeak or ventrilo! err wait, this isn't wow, sorry! but hey, wait a minute, nothing wrong with using it for muds, too!

btw, I heard Kifle's voice a couple times on ...was it TS, Kif? yeah, I think it was, I had problems with it so I had to delete the program. Anyway, kifle's voice confirmed that he was a transvestite, I'm kidding, he was really a woman with a deep voice, (he blew my program with that neat voice trick) and well, I think he heard me. I am known as mickey mouse to some peeps and foofygoofy to most. *shrug*
Dalar
Sojourner

Re: The Drow Crew??? What happend??

Postby Dalar » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:21 pm

Sundara wrote:Anyway, kifle's voice confirmed that he was a transvestite

QFT
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:06 am

here thereare alot of use that already use TS here. tamitan (and his clan) duard kikuji myself... and i think some elders do aswell

as a side note tamitan runs a TS server and if he doesnt want to have it up all the time there is one running all the time here that i could get access to use.
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:38 am

voice chat is very very very helpful to zoning in this game. i never lead without it.

but youassholes cant get in, because i dont like you.
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Drache
Sojourner

Postby Drache » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:39 am

Ruxur wrote:voice chat is very very very helpful to zoning in this game. i never lead without it.

but youassholes cant get in, because i dont like you.

'O RLY?'
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:07 pm

YARLY

hage you
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'

Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'

Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'

Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:39 am

Sooooooooo......what happend to the drow community?
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:17 am

It dwindled away.

There are a couple of low level drow that run around Menzo, but they aren't members of the "drowbie" crew.

Its awfully quiet down there though.....
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:08 pm

bummer, not surprising though.
Llaaldara
Sojourner

Re: The Drow Crew??? What happend??

Postby Llaaldara » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:12 pm

Sundara wrote:Llaally, plvl me when I return!! *whistle*

As long as it's a cleric or an enchanter or a cleric, or maybe a cleric, and has to be a drow no matter what! *grin*
Sundara
Sojourner

Postby Sundara » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:19 pm

aww damn! :( I *have* to be a drow!? what kind of a deal is that!? :)

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”