scry/spirit walk

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Lilen
Sojourner

scry/spirit walk

Postby Lilen » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:21 am

Why should you need someones consent to scry/spirit walk? Im not affecting the persons corpse by looking at it, do you need somones consent to clair them nope so why should u need there consent to look at there dead rotting corpse? do you need someones cosnent to relocate? no, so why should u need there consent to spirit walk? u in no way affect them, so why should u need it?
Widle tells you 'omg..I think I've got a khanjari laying around..I know I'm asking for a lot with the glowing green cap, but...'

Wodat tells you 'i know how to play my class'
Lahgen
Sojourner

Postby Lahgen » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:35 am

To my knowledge, scrying/spirit walking to a corpse does reduce the rot timer.
Kesena OOC: 'i wish my daddy bought me power tools'
Dorgh group-says 'damn, even with Cofen helping Mori, they STILL can't kill someone
Hekanut says 'I know level doesn't matter much, but most won't take seriously if a level 2 claims to be the best thing before, during, and after sliced bread.'

Rather than seeing "subpar race/class," see "challenge."
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:22 pm

It does, and is an excellent reason for consent requirements.

:-)
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:25 pm

Or, the more logical conclusion is to not have it mess with the rot timer, as you aren't manipulating the corpse in any fashion!
Glorishan
Sojourner

Postby Glorishan » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:14 pm

Only problem is you can roll a noob, get it past level 20 (so it can access portals), and kill it off in jot or other invasion areas and use scry to check the load. It'd be a bit of work, but less work than it is now.
Touk says 'ac > glorishan > mr > touk > hps'
Siamorphe OOC: 'If AFKing is the devil, then Corth is the Antichrist and Glorishan is the False Prophet who supports him.'
Referring to the guild on 8/28/06: Oghma responds to your petition with 'your leadership team averages 280 days MIA :('
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:21 am

An 'A' for effort if someone did take a noob to a zone like that :P

But, admin is notified that some lowbie would be dying in a zone he/she had no place being in so that'd be a good tip-off.

Secondly, if someone rolled a noob just to have a beacon to check within the next 18 hours, that'd be pretty funny!

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”