Summary of the RP Campaign?

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Summary of the RP Campaign?

Postby Ragorn » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:25 pm

So for those of us who completely missed it and literally had no idea what the campaign was about, anyone able to provide a summary? Call my curious about why my favorite city was actually destroyed =/
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:38 pm

Auril's A Brief Summary of the Campaign sums up everything neatly I think. There was a lot that happened I had no clue about until after the fact... I asked myself HOW I could have missed it all!
Auril
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Auril » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:55 pm

Thanks for bringing up the subject in a forum other than the Roleplay Forum. One of the things which you can use to follow more of what we're doing, as we're doing it, is 'rpnews' - it works similarly to 'news' when you're logged in. We're also reachable through mmail rpq, mmails to one of the RP-Q staff, tells, and frequently petitions.

The summary might have shown something of the amount of work we do behind the scenes to get things just right. Currently, we're doing a lot of work with the writing of Bloodstone's replacement, including work to bring players into the process. There is more information about this available in the Roleplay Forum as well.

TorilMud is a place where roleplay can happen, but it is not enforced. We don't even force you to do the minimal actions of eating or drinking, because the players in general didn't want roleplay considerations to hinder them. As such, while we keep ourselves available, we do not pursue potential roleplayers when they are busy in a zone (it used to happen and was not well received); and when we do travel to observe those with their RP flags on, we tend to be subtle with hints about our presence.

The best ways to get involved with the current story threads is to contact RP-Q to discuss interest, to watch rpnews for open sessions, and to speak with those who are mentioned in rpnews or the Roleplay Forum. We are welcoming of newcomers, and were pleased to see a new face and a returned roleplayer at our last open session.

Thanks!

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”