Menzo, and RP and Drow Oh my!

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Itasha
Sojourner

Menzo, and RP and Drow Oh my!

Postby Itasha » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:02 am

Greetings all!

I’m posting this here to try and catch a little more attention from people who might not normally read the RPQ boards. :-)

After participating in some RPQ run events, and working on my own personal RP (with the RPQ staff’s wonderful aid), I have been asked to look for other players who might be interested in joining the ‘dark side’ of RP.

The RP is mainly taking place in Menzo. It will be primarily aimed towards native drow. Keep in mind, none of the other races but drow are safe on the streets of Menzo, and some males (clerics if I’ve heard correctly) aren’t even welcome due to the aggressive and over zealous nature of the native priestesses.

What I would like to do is this…

Tuesday, March 7th at 9:30 EST, I would like to set up a meeting at the Bard’s Stage in Viperstongue for ANYONE good or evil raced who is interested in RPing in Menzo, regardless of whether you have a char there or not. If you have another character currently involved in RP but would like to check this out, feel free! This meeting will NOT be in RP style at all. (For one I rarely poke my head above the surface with RP on, there’s just no reason to yet, and two if some pallys show up or something I don’t want it to degenerate into name calling. _giggle_)

RPing a drow is challenging. There are several websites with a brief synopsis of the society for those who may not be familiar with it. Help drow in game can give some information as well as info drow. For some of the extra links, (Yes I have a few _laugh_) feel free to email me at itasha.mziljindurnen@gmail.com.

If, due to problems with time zone differences or any other reason, you can’t make the meeting but are interested, please email me at the above address or drop me a tell/mmail in game (sometimes I’m hiding, so look for me).

Hope to see people there!!!
Itasha
Sojourner

Postby Itasha » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:44 am

****bump****

I'll be around during the day tomorrow, gimme a shout. :-)
malakwee
Sojourner

Postby malakwee » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:14 am

am interested!

tho my only drow would likely get spanked in menzo what with him being a lich and all
Itasha
Sojourner

Postby Itasha » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:40 pm

Last bump before tonight. :-)
Futaz
Sojourner

Postby Futaz » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:34 am

Like Itasha I to have been asked to faciliate RP for Drow, but not for Menzoberran Drow. I have been ask to be a point of contact for Dublyth Kyor Drow. The DK RP is open to any evilrace characters except those Drow that are Hometowned in Menzoberrzan. There are a couple of RP adventures already set up by the RPquest and are ready to run. Some of these are in direct opposition to Menzoberrazan. Anyone interested should either contact Futaz or Nilan. This can be done in game or mudmail.
Futaz Ul'Saruk de'Dubluth Kyor

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”